• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will this be the tier 1?

Unqver

Username Only
The universe reproduces. A singularity in the interior of the universe forms a separate universe in and of itself. When astar dies as a supernova and becomes a black hole, a childuniverse has been born. Among these children, the blackhole-prone universes produce further offspring. As thisprocess is repeated over and over for generations, theuniverse becomes a massive black hole.

The number of universes and black holes is infinite.(Referring to the following永劫,It may have gone through infinite time.)
the second

The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest. Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it.too, realize I'm in my own kaleidoscope. I remember the sensation of falling. The scaffolding that had supported me in this world suddenly disappeared from beneath me. I'm filled with an indescribable anxiety.Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.
From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place.
From each point of my body, a tetrahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity

Probably not but I read that sequence and I am reminded of 1st tier things in the sequence eg hyper timeline or some multidimensional text etc.

Probably not but I read that sequence and I am reminded of 1st tier things in the sequence eg hyper timeline or some multidimensional text etc.
It originally text had an infinite hierarchy, but the English translation I found is like this

It originally text had an infinite hierarchy, but the English translation I found is like this
it would be better to get a comment from someone like DT or ultima about this, how caleidoscopes are placed in mathematics or what the infinite caliedoscopes that go to higher do are more likely to enter their field of knowledge

Yes? if One universe holds infinite black holes, which each have a universe which have infinite black holes that hold infinite universes and so on and so on, that's an uncountable infinity.

The universe reproduces. A singularity in the interior of the universe forms a separate universe in and of itself. When astar dies as a supernova and becomes a black hole, a childuniverse has been born. Among these children, the blackhole-prone universes produce further offspring. As thisprocess is repeated over and over for generations, theuniverse becomes a massive black hole.

The number of universes and black holes is infinite.(Referring to the following永劫,It may have gone through infinite time.)
the second

The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest. Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it.too, realize I'm in my own kaleidoscope. I remember the sensation of falling. The scaffolding that had supported me in this world suddenly disappeared from beneath me. I'm filled with an indescribable anxiety.Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.
From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place.
From each point of my body, a tetrahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity
Madoka Magica? Null Magical Girl?

Reminds me of Xeelee sequence. Using the singularity within black holes to create universes connected to main one via a "space-time umbilical"
‘Olbers’ paradox,’ he whispered.

‘Yes,’ said the Ghost. ‘A key moment in the evolution of human thought, a philosophical fossil preserved by exiles through the Qax Extirpation … If the universe were infinite and static, every line of sight would meet the surface of a star, and the whole sky would be as bright as the surface of a sun. Even occluding dust clouds would soon become as hot as the stars themselves. That was evidently not so, observed those thinkers of old Earth. Therefore their universe could not be infinite or static.’

‘But here—’

‘But here, things are different. This appears to be a pocket universe, Jack Raoul. We believe it is a bubble of spacetime pinched off by a singularity. The heart of a black hole, perhaps.’

‘Infinite and static.’

‘Yes.’

‘It doesn’t make sense,’ Raoul said. ‘If the whole sky is as hot as the surface of the sun – Ambassador, how do you keep cool?’

The Ghost rolled, shimmering. ‘There is another pocket universe at the centre of the colony. Our heat is dumped there.’

Raoul gaped. ‘You have a whole universe for a heat dump? And is that how the stars keep shining?’

‘We think so. Otherwise, immersed in this heat bath, simple thermodynamics would soon cause the stars to evaporate. We have only recently arrived here, Jack Raoul; there is much we have yet to explore. But it is clear to us that this cosmos is heavily engineered.’

‘Engineered? Who by?’

‘The Xeelee,’ the Ghost said.

‘Ah.’ The Xeelee: aloof from the petty squabbles of lesser kinds, even of sprawling, brawling humanity. The Xeelee, as remote as clouds.
Inside a conventional black hole, that new baby universe was doomed to implode forever into its singularity. But it didn't have to be that way. What if that infant universe expanded? After all, that was how the outside universe seemed to behave, and it was possible for gravity to act as a repulsive force: the swelling of the universe itself was being driven by a field of "dark energy" with exactly that property.

Draq said that—theoretically anyhow, under certain conditions—the great violence of the collapse of a massive object could shock a region of spacetime into a new configuration. And if that happened, yes, you certainly could create a new baby universe doomed not to collapse, but to expand.

But that expansion was limited. The mass of the collapsing object still drew in matter from the outside world, so there was still an event horizon, the distance of lightspeed escape. But now the horizon was like a stationary shock wave, the place where the infall from the parent universe outside met the expansion of the infant within. – Exultant
The singularity of a BH creating a universe upon its birth is a theoretical possibility irl. Ofc, theoretical and unlikely... Nice to see some fiction regarding that aside of Hard Sci-Fi like Xeelee Sequence

Reminds me of Xeelee sequence. Using the singularity within black holes to create universes connected to main one via a "space-time umbilical"

The singularity of a BH creating a universe upon its birth is a theoretical possibility irl. Ofc, theoretical and unlikely... Nice to see some fiction regarding that aside of Hard Sci-Fi like Xeelee Sequence
Although physics plays a significant role in this author's novels, voice actors, idols, flashcard games, and magical girls may sound unrelated to science fiction

Although physics plays a significant role in this author's novels, voice actors, idols, flashcard games, and magical girls may sound unrelated to science fiction
Right, don't know what it got to do with anything I said tho? As in, it is nice it got physics (like this example) included into it

Right, don't know what it got to do with anything I said tho? As in, it is nice it got physics (like this example) included into it
Emmm, I am referring to the author of these descriptions I have posted, whose style is generally physics+lesbian+slightly dark writing

Yeah, I know, hence why I said that No hard Sci-Fi including this aspects is nice, since I'm pointing the fact that it isn't focus mainly on Sci-Fi but on Fantasy and magic-esque, but still has such actual physics stuff like the example/quote/description in question
important stuff

yesYeah, I know, hence why I said that No hard Sci-Fi including this aspects is nice, since I'm pointing the fact that it isn't focus mainly on Sci-Fi but on Fantasy and magic-esque, but still has such actual physics stuff like the example/quote/description in question

important stuff
yes

Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.

This is infinite dimensional

It needs to be corrected. This is the section of high dimension to low dimension.

İt's called from Higher dimension to lower dimensions and we don't know anything for these layer quality maybe they not dimensional layer

İt's called from Higher dimension to lower dimensions and we don't know anything for these layer quality maybe they not dimensional layer
Bottom layer = infinity.A layer of tetrahedron is larger than a layer of tetrahedron.Each tetrahedron is infinitely extended and expanded.That's about it.

It mentioned infinite layers, that’s beyond conventional dimensional scaling.

Lmao these arguments are same to the discussion I had with @AKUTO123 at the time and certainly not H1-B or Low 1-A.

What is actually referred to here are the infinite layers that deepen downwards in the same infinity and then go up again to infinity with singularity. But the crucial point is that they are in the "same infinity level", there is no qualitative superiority between them or any reference to it. Of course, in my discussion with him, he had more arguments than presented in the OP, but that's the summary.

Last edited:
Lmao these arguments are same to the discussion I had with @AKUTO123 at the time and certainly not H1-B or Low 1-A.

What is actually referred to here are the infinite layers that deepen downwards in the same infinity and then go up again to infinity with singularity. But the crucial point is that they are in the "same infinity level", there is no qualitative superiority between them or any reference to it. Of course, in my discussion with him, he had more arguments than presented in the OP, but that's the summary.
can you elaborate a bit more? im curious

Back