• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This will be h1-b.Even higher?

Unqver

Username Only
Its description is like this.
As their fingers touched his brow and traced back to the source, with a loud bang, the palemasculine demeanor instantly changed.

In an instant, the endless sea of time evaporated, the spaces of all worlds shattered, thegreat road shattered, and Numerous of infinite universes turned to dust nearby and around,leaving only him forever in the world.

What do you want to do? "A majestic voice came.

Then, when he saw the faces of the three, he was relieved that at this level, material,spinitual, fate, Dao, chaos, and so on all lost their meaning to him.

He naturally understood the reason directly.

I don't want to leave any traces anymore, why let me reproduce it? "He whispered, and thenhe frowned and said," Well, it's my fault. | didn't kill myself completely. If you want to see it,go see it yourself

As he spoke, the endless ashes of the universe had been restored, and the sea of countlesshours was calm and undisturbed. Both inside and outside the avenue were natural, and thefragrance of flowers in the courtyard remained the same.

Next, they traced back and set off, passing through the figure of the man, appearing outsidethe infinite universe of time and space, and then returning to a point of primitive state.Then, they looked from this point, the point of the Infinite Initial State, where the same levelof primordial land of Infinity appeared, and they crossed over again.

Subsequently, they classified themselves as' one 'from the' boundless infinity 'that convergedfrom this infinite primitive state, and then traced back and looked at it again, discovering thatthere were also endless ones in the same level.

In this way, after the endless presentation, it is gathered again, returning to a itte bit.. Thisis a continuous cycle, endless altermation, and reciprocation.

For other creatures, even if it can be achieved, it is still an individual effort that cannot bebothered. Then……
Next……
However, for the Three Heavenly Emperors, there is no such thing, no concept of time andspace, no existence of Dao, and everything is known in an instant.

The text seems machine translated but besides that :
Next, they traced back and set off, passing through the figure of the man, appearing outsidethe infinite universe of time and space, and then returning to a point of primitive state.Then, they looked from this point, the point of the Infinite Initial State, where the same levelof primordial land of Infinity appeared, and they crossed over again.

Subsequently, they classified themselves as' one 'from the' boundless infinity 'that convergedfrom this infinite primitive state, and then traced back and looked at it again, discovering thatthere were also endless ones in the same level.

This passage might give something but it might need more elaboration. Especially on the cosmology of the verse and the "boundless infinity" referred here.

Its original text is 接下来,他们各自追溯,分别上路,穿过男.子的身影,出现在无尽时空外,无限存在的宇宙外,而后又归于原始状态的一点。

接着,他们又自这一点眺望,无尽初始之态的点,无尽这样同级的原初之地纷呈,他们又再次横渡而去。

随后,他们又从这无穷的原始状态汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为“一”,接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。

就这样,无尽的一呈现后,又再被聚集,又,回一点,...这是一个持续的循环,无止尽的更迭,往复。

The text seems machine translated but besides that :

This passage might give something but it might need more elaboration. Especially on the cosmology of the verse and the "boundless infinity" referred here.
The only clear thing mentioned in this无边无限>All previous cosmology.And then there's infinite无边无限,And then this infinite无边无限At a higher level just one

Its original text is 接下来,他们各自追溯,分别上路,穿过男.子的身影,出现在无尽时空外,无限存在的宇宙外,而后又归于原始状态的一点。

随后,他们又从这无穷的原始状态汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为“一”,接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。

就这样,无尽的一呈现后,又再被聚集,又,回一点,...这是一个持续的循环,无止尽的更迭,往复。
Should be a bit more readable.
Next, they traced their own paths and went on their separate paths. They passed through the figure of the man and appeared outside the endless space and time, outside the universe of infinite existence. Then, they returned to a point of the primitive state.

Then, they looked at the point of the endless primordial state. Endless primordial lands of the same level appeared and they crossed over again.

Then, they returned to the "one" from the endless primordial state. Then, they traced back again and found that there was an endless "one" of the same level.

Just like that, after the endless "one" appeared, it was gathered again and returned to a point. … This was a continuous cycle. It was an endless cycle.

Next, they traced their own paths and went on their separate paths. They passed through the figure of the man and appeared outside the endless space and time, outside the universe of infinite existence. Then, they returned to a point of the primitive state.

Then, they looked at the point of the endless primordial state. Endless primordial lands of the same level appeared and they crossed over again.

Then, they returned to the "one" from the endless primordial state. Then, they traced back again and found that there was an endless "one" of the same level.

Just like that, after the endless "one" appeared, it was gathered again and returned to a point. … This was a continuous cycle. It was an endless cycle.
So... If it's an accurate translation, there is only the infinite recursion that might grant something else but besides that, and without further context, I don't think it gives any tier.

So... If it's an accurate translation, there is only the infinite recursion thatmightgrant something else but besides that, and without further context, I don't think it gives any tier.
The first layer of infinite possibilities in the Infinite Primordial Land is greater than everything before it (except for the uncertain Ectu Plateau), including the Sea of Time (Shi Hao can easily derive infinite timelines, and can also loop infinitely because he sees infinite possibilities at first glance, and eternity is only a moment in his eyes)

Here, rather than qualitative transcendence, infinity seems to repeat itself in a certain dimensionality. Obviously, H1-B would not work. Hmmm... while Tier 1 (Low 1-C) is debatable.

Here, rather than qualitative transcendence, infinity seems to repeat itself in a certain dimensionality. Obviously, H1-B would not work. Hmmm... while Tier 1 (Low 1-C) is debatable.
No.I have replied many times before, which is greater than everything before. After the infinity converges, it becomes only one in the higher infinity, and then there is an endless loop. After completing the first infinite loop, they start the second, then the third, until after the infinity

No.I have replied many times before, which is greater than everything before. After the infinity converges, it becomes only one in the higher infinity, and then there is an endless loop. After completing the first infinite loop, they start the second, then the third, until after the infinity
But that doesn't mean what you say. I will read it again, but they talk about an infinite loop that reduces to "one" and then goes back to infinity, and it is mentioned that this is at the same level of infinity. In short, there is no mention of infinities that are infinitely greater than each other.

But that doesn't mean what you say. I will read it again, but they talk about an infinite loop that reduces to "one" and then goes back to infinity, and it is mentioned that this is at the same level of infinity. In short, there is no mention of infinities that are infinitely greater than each other.
随后,他们又从这无穷的原始状态汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为“一”,接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一

随后,他们又从这无穷的原始状态汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为“一”,接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一

This is the more comprehensive text and it actually supports what I have said. In short, without more context and statement, you cannot call it H1-B, and in this case even Low 1-C is a muddy zone.

I don't think the translated text can explain the original meaning better than the original text

Sadly we aren't fluent in all languages so except if you can come up with a more accurate translation, we can only judge based on the above one.

Sadly we aren't fluent in all languages so except if you can come up with a more accurate translation, we can only judge based on the above one.
The translated version can also be explained. They grouped infinity into one point, then jumped out, and saw more infinity at the same level, and then jumped out to one point and then there was a higher infinity.

The translated version can also be explained. They grouped infinity into one point, then jumped out, and saw more infinity at the same level, and then jumped out to one point and then there was a higher infinity.
But it statement that they are on the same level of infinity, not as you say. The context of the statement is important here

I think I get it what you mean and now after reading it again I can see it being H1B.

Didn't you get it? The same level refers to a higher level of infinity
I understand what you mean and if interpreted in this way, yes it's H1-B, but the statement and context of the damn text and your interpretation do not match because the context does not tell it as you interpret it.

I understand what you mean and if interpreted in this way, yes it's H1-B, but the statement and context of the damn text and your interpretation do not match because the context does not tell it as you interpret it.
汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。 接着,他们又自这一点眺望,无尽初始之态的点,无尽这样同级的原初之地纷呈,他们又再次横渡而去。

汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。 接着,他们又自这一点眺望,无尽初始之态的点,无尽这样同级的原初之地纷呈,他们又再次横渡而去。
It stated that the infinite of the infinite of the infinite is still an infinity at the same level, that is, they are still in the same infinitely.

This was the last comment I wrote

我明白你的意思,如果以这种方式解释,是的,它是h 1-b,但该死的文本的陈述和上下文和你的解释不匹配,因为上下文没有告诉它,因为你解释它。
汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。接着,他们又自这一点眺望,无尽初始之态的点,无尽这样同级的原初之地纷呈,他们又再次横渡而去。
It stated that the infinite of the infinite of the infinite is still an infinity at the same level, that is, they are still in the same infinitely.

This was the last comment I wrote
Of course, I can't force you to understand

汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。接着,他们又自这一点眺望,无尽初始之态的点,无尽这样同级的原初之地纷呈,他们又再次横渡而去。

Of course, I can't force you to understand
In fact, the point is not to understand but to convince, I already understood your comment, but that is not the case here.

In fact, the point is not to understand but to convince, I already understood your comment, but that is not the case here.
原始状态的一点。

随后,他们又从这无穷的原始状态汇聚的“无边无限”中,归为一,接着再次追溯,眺望中,又发现同级别中还有无尽的一。
After they gathered infinity, they found that there was another one at the same level.

You are arguing for nothing. Dw it's high 1-B and also possibly low 1-A.

That guy will nitpick u and barely understand the context and somehow he got his own standards or smth.

That guy will nitpick u and barely understand the context and somehow he got his own standards or smth.
What if this is only the result of the first infinite division?After that, they carried out infinite such actions.

Huh what? You're telling me this. I really recommend you learn the system and context. If you can call this Low 1-A, I doubt your knowledge

Please, guys, don't fight in every thread you both interact in. This is becoming ridiculous at that point.

I am not fighting, I am recommending others not to lose braincells. That's it. Everyone here agrees it's high 1-B.

I don't get the inquiry, mind explaining what you are trying to say?
This should be able to show that they have completed more than one indefinite return(?)

I agree it is low 1-A but what exactly is your proposal?
I personally think it is 1a

I personally think it is 1a
Is this written before or after the 'infinite to a point, then another infinity above' thing?

Back