• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Seems Really Unfair at a Glance Doesn't It? (The Ultimate God vs David Beckum)

anyways

concept erasure gg no re

cause thats what he started with against both mattios and death

and it's on thought so that's cool.

You told me on the discord that Death was messing up his favorite universe, and Mattios probably annoyed him somehow considering his character

doesn't seem like an immediate opening move to me

So he was forced to fight both and in both situations he erased

That GG

Apparently having a rampaging 3-A doesn't force you into a state of fighting the thing

Because they actually resist

And he'll say naw to someone actually fighting him.

He doesn't really, that was AA actually comparing himself (who he deems as perfect) to the God

>The god is formal, polite, and indifferent. He mostly doesn't care if a universe destroys itself unless it's a universe he happens to like, such as Absolute Aidan's universe.

Doesn't seem like he'd instantly conceptually nope someone just because he wants to kill them

I mean Mario doesn't seem like the type of bloke that would instantly possess someone if they tried to fight him.

He still does it.

As in when people are fighting each other

They don't act stupid unless they're stupid

Whenever Ultimate God has an encounter he erases the other guy

Alright then

Considering how if he does literally anything else, he gets possessed, this is probably not a stomp

you are not wrong but i'm lazy af and ewtrtw is such a state that comparing it to something on life support is like saying that Kurt Cobain is in the prime of his life

LoM is long ******* dead at this point

Prof has basically left the wiki

ewtrtw is still going, but jack shit is happening

The RP is literally running off Whyr's inner conflict and self-narration at this point ovo

Also someone should pick up LoM. Not me though. I suck at GM'ing

TBH, EWtRtW died mostly because there were 14,500 posts of backstory that everyone needed to remember. And the fact if you took a nap for 30 minutes you'd miss three threads.

Yobobojojo said:
I suck at GM'ing
Me

well, okay, according to others, I'm not the worst, but I feel a need to improve

Would you be interested in spectating a game I'm running

It's

Yeah it doesn't work without context and you hate discord so oof

Back