• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is his starting move ?

Does he resist Information Analysis ?

Would he resist fire that bypasses resistance ?

Smashtwig said he has a weakspot that his regen doesn't cover, is that true ?

Clones and banter, as his playstyle is reactionary.

Yes - the soul resists outside analysis, be it mind reading, or power reading (as the soul includes both). She'd be able to read any non-magical information, though.

Yes. He'd eat it.

I think Magno meant that the best way to kill him is to beat him to death manually rather than use hax.

What does Giann lead with, besides info analysis? Spatial Rip (now) gets resisted. Also, what is her AP? Valev deeply downscales from an attack that's like, less than 0.1 Petatons away from Baseline High 6-A, but has amps.

Alright, then she would use her shadow clones to even the numbers. Also what kind of banter ?

Well, then you should listed the resistance

You know, hellblaze isn't just your standard kind of fire

Alright

-

Well, she starts by turning on Tought Acceleration [10 MillionX Reaction Speed boost] and turn in to her dragon form, then use Infinite Spinning Mana Arrows, which is homing danmaku, alogside Stat Break, an all round stat reducer,

Now, i know Valev can null magic, but Gianna has like 3 layers of resistance to that kind of stuff, so how good is it ?

The talking kind, kek.

It's on a blog linked on the page.

Perhaps, but even if he can't, it's definitely no more harmful than The Flames of The Consortium.

Valev can null magic on the level of First Tier Caelum, which includes the essence that makes up The Consortium, which contains and dictates infinite number of realms within. He does this by looking at the magic really hard.

——

So, Valev's likely going to be shattering her stat amps. Like, a lot. He'll also maintain his own amps, which raise to mach speeds (comparative to other people in-verse, but more amp to travel speed than reaction speed).

Stat Break likely gets Anamnesis'd away.

Valev will likely respond with swarms of fire attacks and destroying magic with his clones while weaving through and getting into melee range.

Profile says he only embius his body and attacks with it tho

and the statistic reduction is based on an item he has to land hits with, which would be VERY hard since of Gianna's massive reaction speed advantage.

also, does his magic resist being nullified and absorbed ?

What are you referring to? If it's the Null, he can do that, but he often just gazes at things and makes them go boom.

That is true, though Gianna's amps will be repeatedly nulled/destroyed over the course of the battle. How potent is her resistance to Time Stopping?

Well, this is an odd thing. Some things, such as his nulling destruction magic, has nothing to absorb at all. Some, such as The Flames of The Consortium, seem well beyond what she's absorbed before. But various basic fire spells? Yes.

But then he'd know she's a Dragon Slayer.

Porfile doesn't mention it

ok. Basic.

4-D flames i assume ?

Is the fire spell that he uses to protect himseld from absortion use them ?

What's he gonna do about it ?

BTW, does he constantly keep the powernull active on his body ?

Valev seems to have limited flight? How likely is Gianna to use her flight to her advantage?

It's listed in a bit more detail in Techniques.

More or less, yes.

Anamnesis is always active on the body, but the destruction magic has to be actively channeled.

As for the Dragon Slayer stuff...

So, how does Gianna deal with Valev hitting her with a car and rendering her impossibly carsick?

@Everything

Probably yes

@Moriztva

Does the Anmnseis prevent his lifeforce from being stolen or his brain from being ripped out telekinetically ?

and i don't think you aswered my question about if the anti-absorbtion spell uses the uber flames

also, i don't think that would really work because of Gianna's Gamer Body and Mind nulling stuff like that.

Life Force gets resisted, TK seems like an AP matter? I guess? Though I doubt it'll work.

Which is stronger, Gianna's Gamer's Mind or her Dragon Slayer senses? Ahaha-

Also, would Gianna absorb the fire?

So, I talked about it on Discord, but Gianna has the AP, speed, and absorption, but eventually absorbs the fire and dies as a result as EE fire finishes the job. Vote Valev, can clarify later, going to work.

Gianna for that super op hax mentioned in Discord Valev for reasons above, mostly their resistances and ability to EE Gianna when she tries her go to stuff of absorption.

I suppose this can be added, and Samael vs Giana can be made.

On discord

Will talk later

We talked about it on discord.

Gianna has some absurd mcfucking speed amps, and a likely AP advantage, alongside every kind of EWTRTW hax and ability under the sun. The only reason she loses here is due to the whole "anti-absorption fire meant to screw Dragon Slayers" and the fact that she's a Dragon Slayer.

Back