• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StrymULTRA said:
Can't Asriel just absorb GP? Or has GP a way to protect himself from that?
GP's resistances include resistance to Soul Manipulation, so I don't think Asriel can absorb his soul. To add further, GP has non-physical interaction and should be vastly superior to Asriel AP-wise, so I don't think Asriel can even get to GP's soul if he can manifest his aura while paralysed, like Broly.

To put this in scale:

GP >> Mechikabura > Godslayer Hearts >> SSB Gogeta >> Golden GA Cumber > SS4 Vegito >>>> Vegito (if fusion works like DBS Broly) = SS4 Goku >> SS3 Goku >> SS2 Goku >> SS1 Goku >>>> Base Goku = Highest 2-B feat that falls short of 2-A ~ Asriel

Due to DBH's wonky scaling and borderline 2-A Xeno Goku, GP should be thousands of times stronger than Asriel, which scales to durability. Asriel is going to hurt badly if he tries to interact with GP's aura, which has non-physical interaction.

One-shot for most verses is considered 7.5x, GP is thousands of times. Which 2-B has Asriel one-shot, out of curiosity?

Base Asriel in this thread was reduced from baseline 2-A to baseline countless 2-B due to be incalculably times (and not infinite) above his Photoshop Flowey self

FP Asriel should be able to one shot a character with the same power of his base form due to his base form being nothing more a mere freaction of his true power

I guess this Threat is outdated

Also, Dragon Ball Heroes characters are countless x12 or x18

Base Xeno Goku defeated Demigra, who is countless 2-B (IIRC), SS1 Goku should be capable of one-shotting Base Asriel due to SS1 being 40x Base, and the scaling chain shows how far beyond GP Is, relative to Goku.

I don't think Asriel is capable of harming GP, or piercing his defenses, based on this scaling.

CryoTheMayo said:
Base Xeno Goku defeated Demigra, who is countless 2-B (IIRC), SS1 Goku should be capable of one-shotting Base Asriel due to SS1 being 40x Base, and the scaling chain shows how far beyond GP Is, relative to Goku.
I don't think Asriel is capable of harming GP, or piercing his defenses, based on this scaling.
So we have basically Asriel being unable to harm GP due to the extreme AP gap + his power nulli and GP being unable to bypass Asriel's LOADing, making the fight impossible to win for each other

Fine, gonna say inconclusive to this

Asriel isn't exactly that high on the 2-B scale, and GP is already massively above even the most baseline 2-B character in DBH.

However I'll say inconclusive due to Asriel's LOAD.

I don't see how paralysis could work unless someone want to argue that Goku's god bind would just beat GP TBH.

And GP hasn't shown to need anything to use his power null, hell he used his power null on the TOP Arena while outside the world of Void with his hand behind his back.

I also don't see EE resistance on his profile, what Flowey and Chara came back from was being killed by normal humans and lost their soul in the process, they weren't erased.

The thing is that both Asriel and GP in this thread were advantaged from abilities/resistances that they don't have (GP's resistance to Paralysis and Asriel's LOADing from EE)

So if you want to make Asriel's resistance to EE uneffective due to his profile lacking it despite it was show a proof about him having that, then you should unable GP's resistance to paralysis for the same reason, making Asriel winning this from Paralysis + Absorption

Frisk could free themselves from Asriel paralysis only due to their Determination, GP hasn't that so he won't able to do so

StrymULTRA said:
The thing is that both Asriel and GP in this thread were advantaged from abilities/resistances that they don't have (GP's resistance to Paralysis and Asriel's LOADing from EE)
So if you want to make Asriel's resistance to EE uneffective due to his profile lacking it despite it was show a proof about him having that, then you should unable GP's resistance to paralysis for the same reason, making Asriel winning this from Paralysis + Absorption
GP doesn't lack paralysis resistance unless Zenkai forgot to put it on his profile.

Except that even if we say the paralysis work, i'v already said that GP can use stuff like power null while doing nothing particular while being in another universe.

Also pretty sure GP's magic resistance cover absorption since Demigra used his demon god magic to absorb Toki Toki in DBX.

I think the Paralysis think get dunbuked, It is incon because of Asriel save and load

Edit : oh wait the Paralysis don't get dunbuked, anyway GP still can't stop loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back