• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Clown Is No Laughing Matter: Smile Precure/Glitter Force Calculation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, everyone. It's quite a while. How are you all doing? This is Dino Ranger Black after a long absence thanks to work and school, which I apologize for. I hope this doesn't degrade my value. Well, let's cut to the chase.......I watched a show on Netflix called Glitter Force, which is a Japanese animation actually called Smile Precure. I'll use the Japanese dialouge to avoid mistranslations. It's about 5 teenage girls who transforms into legendary warriors with great powers and superhuman abilities called Pretty Cure to fight against the forces of evil. Think of it like Sailor Moon but with DragonBall Z-like action. I plan to make a verse page and a few character profiles on the show but there's one feat in the show that stood out and may require a calculation......which is the climax, of course. The main antagonist, Emporer Perriot, is already capable of destorying entire planet (at 18:50), but his true form is signficantly more powerful and on a whole new level. Here's the scene of his real power for much more proper scans if anyone is willing to volunteer. It takes place in episode 47 to 48 of the show, just incase the video is taken down after this post. As we can see:

Perriot's hand alone covers a significant part of earth:

Hand

Which caused a huge explosion afterward:

Exploding touch

Afterward, he left the crumbed planet in this state:

Fractured

It only got worse because after such an attack, he grew EVEN BIGGER. How big? Here's your answer:

Body

These feats clearly warrants calculations, especially due to the sheer size in the last scan. But alas, I'm not a calc member. I would highly appreciate someone who can calculate all these feats for me. The results would only scale to Emperor Perriot and the heroine's upgrade, of course. Also, calculation for the speed of Emperor Perriot's attack and the Pretty Cure's speed in this scene is also appreciated.

It looks like the hand from the first scan is part of the same portal face thing that appears in the last one, perhaps it's the same thing?

First part just eyeballing is at least multi-continent level, probably up to moon or small planet level, second part he is easily large planet level due to his size.

You do need calcs for this though, also not sure if this should be in content revisions since the profiles aren't even on here, should be in general discussions probably, also don't know if this warrants a highlight either.

@Celestial Pegasus

Doesn't Content Revsion usually cover feats and statstics? I'm pretty sure it's fitting to post this thread in this category and I highlighted it since I'm about to make a new verse page and profiles on these characters while asking calc members for assistance. I'll reply later, I'm heading to bed.

I've calced planet busts in the past and this is definitely doable. Results will be wonky though considering the chunk that broke off from Earth is nearly the same size as the planet itself lol.

Edit: If anyone wants to do this go for it, I have school and work tomorrow so I won't be on for a day or so.

Destroying that portion of the Earth couldnbe easily between 5-C to possible Low 5-B, it shouldn't be higher than 2.24 *10^32 J since it didn't destroy the Earth. There's no way to evaluate the size, that could be located between thoursands to millions of kilometers away from Earth, no possible to calculate, at least not in that pic.

I watched the dub a while back. For all their powers & upgraded forms, I'd be surprised if the heroines did actually scale to something like this.

In most cases, they do defeat the Akanbe(s)/Buffoons, some with more difficulty than others, & sometimes have trouble against Majorina/Brooha, Wolfrun/Ulric, Akaoni/Brute, & Joker/Rascal.

Would it not be an outlier for them to scale to something so far against what usually challenges them?

I'm also uncertain how many feats on the same level they have.

Still, I'm all for this show getting profiles. Feats, my foggy memory recalls:

There was an explosion for Glitter Peace, upon the activation of what the dub called "Ultra Power". I think it was a bit bigger than most nearby houses.

Glitter Sunny was shown lifting.... I think it was a 10 or 100 ton weight (The number was on the weight.) in a competition-against-the-villain's montage? She probably has better feats.

The Glitter Charms also have some abilities. Candy used one to IIRC, conjure up a landslide (so to speak) of candy that dropped out of thin air & were able to knock down -I think it was Wolfrun/Ulric- mid-leap. Another charm also created wings, able to support the flight of Glitter Lucky when she was a giant robot.

I think near a finale, Happy/Lucky, while in the World of Darkness thanks to Joker/Rascal was also able to fight solo a centipede-like buffoon of considerable size with her melee abilities. Knocking it about & whatnot.

@MeleeniumRXJ: Toei worked on both of those shows. Maybe that has something to do with it, improbably enough?

@Antoniofer: It's impossible to evaluate it all? Couldn't things like distance be determined just by basing them off the size of the Earth?

Sorry if this kind of post of mine is unwelcome, all.

Welp, looking at the gif posted, the creature doesn't seems to be that far from Earth, I can't determinate the distance, but since is not that far away, the distance between can be negligible.

But that is only the face part, the rest of the body can't be see it.

@Imaginym

Nonsense, mate. Any input and contribution is welcomed. I need as much info as possible, particulary in the speed department, since this is the only speed feat I can recall. Btw, I was aware of Glitter/Cure Sunny's 100 ton lifting feat, so that covers the lifting strength for the girls.

As I pointed out, they were able to defeat Perriot with their new forms. An upgrade, if you will. So, it's not like the feat conflicts with other feats since they never used this form prior. Plus, even before that, they were able to defeated Wolfrun/Ulric and co. individually (Albiet with difficulty).

@Antoniofer

Well then, we can just use his face then since it's in view. It can serve as a lowball with an "At least rating" since the final attack is nearly as large.

With all this, what do you plan to do one time the large of its head is scaled? We can't find volume (its seems mostly 2-D), and even with volume, we haven't density.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@Imaginym
Nonsense, mate. Any input and contribution is welcomed. I need as much info as possible, particulary in the speed department, since this is the only speed feat I can recall. Btw, I was aware of Glitter/Cure Sunny's 100 ton lifting feat, so that covers the lifting strength.

As I pointed out, they were able to defeat Perriot with their new forms. An upgrade, if you will. So, it's not like the feat conflcit with others since they never used this form prior. Plus, even before that, they were able to defeated Wolfrun/Ulric and co. individually (Albiet with difficulty).
Thanks! Glad to know it!

Speed? We've been having a Lightning revision going on, & given Glitter Peace uses Lightning.... Isn't the revision leaning towards "If it's above a certain AP threshold, we can assume there's enough energy for it to have speed at least as high as that of real lightning"?

Assuming that's all true & correct, assuming there aren't any good flight or leaping feats or such, finding someone reacting to Peace's lightning attacks might be a starting point.

I think. I'm not all sure on the results of that so far.

@Antonier

Those factors are irrelevant. Just because Emperor Perriot looks two dimensional on the screen, doesn't mean he is. He can easily dawrf the entire planet with his mouth alone after growing larger. Not to mention we are incredibly lowballing here since his entire form is way larger into the point it can't be seen on-screen and we are mainly determining the size of his last attack, which clearly isn't two dimensional from a visual point of view. We just are using the face as a proportional figure since the entirety of it can be seen.

@Imaginym

That's true......though, I'm not sure wether we should limit it to their attacking speed since I can't recall wether the villians dodged it or not. I may have to watch their first fight with Joker/Rascal again to make sure.

Mmm. Well, any fight where somebody dodged Peace's lightning would be a basis for reactions & maybe movement speed, no? That's what I meant.

Ok, but that wasn't what I asked: after find the diameter of the face, what's next? Considering an explosion that cover its size, we don't have a method to calculate explosion in the vaccum.

@Imaginym

Well, Joker/Rascal did managed to counter Peace's attack when they attacked all at once in a similar fashion of how he countered Happy/Lucky's attack, which was by swiftly drawing a card and absorbing it. There's that.

@Antoniofer

What explosion? You mean the aftermath of the battle? If so, again it's irrelevant because that's not what we are using.

Welp, going to discuss that later; in the mean time, here's the calc:

BodyScaled
  • Earth diameter (using polar diameter) = 72 px = 12756.2 km
  • Face diameter = 324.65 px = 57517.89 km
  • Creature diameter (round) = 426 px ~ 75474.2 km

@Antonier

So going by the face alone, it is slightly bigger than Neptune and nearly 5 times bigger than Earth. Neat. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back