• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things you wish were different

Title is pretty self-explanatory but here is some examples.

• a established topic in which your opinion differs from the majority
  • a cool VS match up that is one sided so you can't really do it
  • a profile you wish existed but doesn't
It's ok this is a safe place no one will judge you for your opinion and you will judge no one else.

Me personally I wish we had an SCP-055, SCP-2521, Gru, Megamind, and Freakazoid profile although making one of them is on my to do list.

And... I hate to say it but I'v never been able to consider space-time to be fourth dimensional especially in the context of the vs community due to it causing bothersome inconsistencies.

If I had to say:

1. I actually think that Hit's ability to grow and improve is only based around his skill and execution of techniques, not improving his power level. He holds his ground via skill, hax and adapting to his opponent's strategy.

2. Sadly, I don't have a match that comes to mind. Probably have to respond to that one later.

3. I wish we had a profile for Gemini Defteros and Gemini Aspros. Those are two of my favorite characters from Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas. Heck, we even have the profile for the major person that Aspros fought: Mephistopheles Yoma.

Back