• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They worked Together now they are fighting each other (Kanon vs Shannon)

I don't know why kanon and shannon fight against each other. they just decided to fight each other.

Kanon: 7

Shannon: 2

Incon:

Rules:

In-Character

Both Do not have knowledge of each other okay (they don't)

Both High 1-C

Win via incap or death (whatever is preferrable to make things fair. Last thing i want is a stomp)

both have immeasurable speed so i guess speed is not equalized but if needed i will equalize it.

Battle takes place at Luigi's Mansion (No ghosts are in the mansion, it's empty. The Ushiromiya family hasn't arrived yet. Yes Luigi sold the mansion to the Ushiromiya's for an immeasurable amount of money, Yes Eva was responsible for that)

Edit: they are 25 ft apart.

Last edited:
My vote goes to the busty girl because I am an antisocial and horny weeb. Seriously, I'm also following this because I barely understand Level 2-C debates.

This already happened, not as a vs match but in-lore, but since umi fights are weird it can’t be considered an actual “fight” but still ima go with Shannon.

Alright, so this is hard to determine since their hax and abilities are basically the same although them not knowing info about each other definitely helps. I would say this fight comes down to experience or is just incon but I haven’t read Umineko in a while although I think Kanon won the fight versus the two. Kanon should also have more experience and skill I believe but for now I can’t vote until someone else who is more knowledgeable comes in.

I’m going to bed now I’ll probably be able to think up something better in the morning

Last edited:
That's an interesting fight, in a way. If you would took their piece versions, Shannon would win, in close space for sure, crushing him with forcefields like she did with Maria. However, their manifistations are impossible to kill by anything short of Truths, which gives no clear victor, since both can use them. Their regular abilities are amplified, so it may seem that Shannon still wins. However, I do not think their abilities on their own can bypass Immortality, Regen, and all that.

For the record, I'm not too familiar with the Umineko Character profiles, including scalings, etc etc. So please do correct me if I'm wrong.

But since I'm fairly knowledgeable about the visual novel, I'll say based on my knowledge that Kanon wins here.

First of all, Kanon was able to match one of the Seven stakes of purgatory, his COC experience should be at least comparable to one of them, making him more experienced than Shannon as experience plays also a big role when using haxes and strategies effectively. Kanon will likely figure out her weakness faster, thus shannon will be forced to be on the defensive the whole fight till Kanon finds an opportunity to kill her.

Kanon has better mobility, agility and maneuverability, as well as Fighting style and can better utilize his haxes than Shannon.

So voting Kanon.

Well, it is added now. Dispite both of them lacking win-condition. Incredible. Maybe post-factum someone will tell me how does it work?

this match is over with though with still have questions from someone.

can anyone help with answering mrkerfs question

"Well, it is added now. Dispite both of them lacking win-condition. Incredible. Maybe post-factum someone will tell me how does it work?"

Back