• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hot headed jessica meets some man who bumped into her. pissed off she decides to fight cain.

SCP-073's profile 1 vote

Jessica's profile

rules:

win by incap or death (if they can't kill each other. Then incap is an option) BFR is also an option. if incap is unfair.

8-C, Human Domain Piece, for jessica (no truths for her, otherwise stomp, and at least this fight can be a little normal instead of op cosmic stuff) and 9-A, extended canon/qayin, for Cain (he gets prep time)

battle takes place in a neutral city (this city is not in 07th world nor is it in the foundation world)

Speed equalized

Last edited:
Do to the ap difference and Cain returning damage as if he was a normal human she realistically gets her legs broken and therefore incapacitated.
though wouldn't this be a back and forth ping pong match.

basically does using attack reflection on someone who can do the same would it just go back and forth? (jessica takes damage from cain she reflects it then cain reflects it back and then she reflects it back and so on)

is that true?

She reflects on the attacker and Cain is rather passive and given prior knowledge he would definitely use his supergenius intelligence to realize attacking her is not the right move while she is impulsive in combat.

She reflects on the attacker and Cain is rather passive and given prior knowledge he would definitely use his supergenius intelligence to realize attacking her is not the right move while she is impulsive in combat.

true but wouldn't that end up having the damage being reflected onto cain again? (like this jessica punches cain. the damage is reflected. but since she gets damaged. it gets reflected onto cain. cain reflects the damage again. and then she reflects it again. and then it goes back and forth forever basically)

i'm just asking because could such a situation happen if you have two people with damage reflection powers?

Both of their damage reflection are only confirmed to work against direct attacks if I am not mistaken.

They can't permanently kill each other tnx to Type 8 immortality, so incap is the only way. Jessy can also summon Ronove, btw.

Woah, a Umineko vs SCP match that isn't a tier 1 fight, sign me up.
following for now
this made me laugh. only guy who stood a chance aginst the witches and other umineko guys was 2747 and 3812 but now any loli witch solos them unless some magic happens and swann becomes 0

this made me laugh. only guy who stood a chance aginst the witches and other umineko guys was 2747 and 3812 but now any loli witch solos them unless some magic happens and swann becomes 0

what's your opinion of this matchup. since they both have knowledge of each other, have three days of prep, have similar powers, have the same immortality, and this is another umineko vs scp matchup (but is not a tier 1 which is good)

They can't permanently kill each other tnx to Type 8 immortality, so incap is the only way. Jessy can also summon Ronove, btw.
ronove also has 8-C. i can make the battle so that if jessy summons renove. he can only be his piece and not his higher layers. (they make it 1-C. so it's like having an item)

that way people wouldn't say it's a stomp if she summons him (assuming outside help is allowed though i wanted this to be 1v1 match not 2v1)

Last edited:
Summons can be allowed iirc just look at Squall Leonhart or any final fantasy protagonist lol

can we make renove 8-C? is it okay to not allow his 1-C higher layers. (he needs to be in the higher layers if he's gonna be 1-C) also that would it a stomp and if he isn't in the higher layers. he has the same tier level as jessica.

Can't Jessi just reactivly evolve and modify her powers to bypass 073's abilities?

Plus, Ronove can put him to sleep, I guess.

Can't Jessi just reactivly evolve and modify her powers to bypass 073's abilities?

Plus, Ronove can put him to sleep, I guess.

jessi could do that. but wouldn't she first need to fight 073 first? the soon she hits him. she'd be incapacitated by him. also ronove could do that but thanks to cain's supergenius. he probably would find a way to deal with it. plus his precog would allow him to detect before it happens.

So he'd run away before that happens.

I am pretty sure Jessica's abilities are treated as coming from 1-C (don't quote me on this though).
Also, Weekly, since when are you retired?
we're using her first key. so her defense key is up to 8-C.

also this fight can be won by incap or bfr. (i just forgot the bfr. i'll add it as an option) i'll do everything to make a fight fair.

Edit: i added bfr as an option as well.

Yeh isn't Jessica power modifaction come from 1-C/1-B Zeper and Furfur? (I am also very not very sure in that)
Also even if 073 have prep time and supergenius intelegence what he will do to conter Ronove makes him fell in sleep with a snap.

we're using her first key. so her defense key is up to 8-C.

also this fight can be won by incap or bfr. (i just forgot the bfr. i'll add it as an option) i'll do everything to make a fight fair.

Edit: i added bfr as an option as well.
Yeah, yeah, but I recall her powers being from 1-C the same way as Cain's.

Anyway, with preparation and knowledge, Cain will most likely stomp Jessi with some form of Incap/BFR.

Yeh isn't Jessica power modifaction come from 1-C/1-B Zeper and Furfur? (I am also very not very sure in that)
Also even if 073 have prep time and supergenius intelegence what he will do to conter Ronove makes him fell in sleep with a snap.

precognition. Surely it has to involve some kind of handmovement or something. he would see it in the future and try to run.

Yeah, yeah, but I recall her powers being from 1-C the same way as Cain's.

Anyway, with preparation and knowledge, Cain will most likely stomp Jessi with some form of Incap/BFR.

not if she summons ronove. she could manage to put him to sleep. though given cain has knowledge. he would probably find a way around it, though if we played this matchup a thousand times. some of the fights could end up having cain being put to sleep because of him slipping up one time or another.

even geniuses can slip up sometimes.

What does Cain have access to for prep time? Gotta remember that this is the guy who knows literally everything the Foundation has access to weapon and technology-wise

What does Cain have access to for prep time? Gotta remember that this is the guy who knows literally everything the Foundation has access to weapon and technology-wise

i know the foundation but i don't know every technology the they have other than x-acts, reality anchors, and telekill (which is an alloy to deal with memetic/mind related scps)

Back