• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There is Distinction in fiction between 3-A, High 3-A and Low 2-C?

Well I was reading something and noticed there are few if not any distinction between 3-A, High 3-A and Low 2-C.

When the book I was reading states the main villain is gonna blow up the universe, the book never or in few cases specifically states The Villain is gonna destroy:

a) The visible Universe
b) A infinite universe in size
c) Space-Time of one universe.

I think none authors I known had stated in their books their villain is gonna blow up the visible universe or also the space-time?

Visible universe and space-time are not frequently used in fiction to describe a universal destruction.

Universe busting statements are mostly 3A without further statements. High 3A are given out for characters who can put out infinite energy or destroyed infinite space (Most of our High 3A characters get their tier this way, i dont know of single verse that got their rating by destroying an infinite universe) while Low 2C characters mostly get that rating via destroying time lines or by erasing the universe on a 4 dimensional scale.

The descriptions for the tiers are there to allow newcomers to visualize what a feat needs to entail to reach said tier. Feats that are similar are naturally enough to qualify. Putting out infinite energy with a single attack for example, as long as its not hyperbole, is logically enough to destroy a infinite universe. Erasing a entire time line is erasing a universe plus its time, ergo space time destruction

Hope that helps.

I've seen space time and physical destruction differentiated between a rather weird amount. Guess it's just a verse thing.

Back