• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There can only be ONE - Saitama (OPM) vs Shigeo Kageyama (MP100)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way to deal with the enemy in one easy way with no effort.

A hundred limit broken.

A harem that's slowly forming.

A blonde sidekick by their sides that they don't really want.

A monster turned into their pet.

A bratty girl related to espers to deal with.

One blank expression.

There can only be ONE

Mob vs Saitama

Using Saitama's low end DC, both in character but Mob treats Saitama as if he's a monster and will use any means necessary. Can even start in ???% Form if needed. He also knows how powerful Saitama can be prior to fighting him. Saitama knows Mob is an esper but that's it.

Saitama wins this. ONE said that Tatsumaki would beat Mob, and if he got serious (ie, ???%) then he doesn't have an answer. Saitama has beaten Tatsumaki quite easily before, so he should be able to beat Mob.

Mobs matter manipulation feats aren't strong enough to beat Saitama according to Mobs page.

I haven't read much of Mob, only seen the anime and read the most recent chapter. What is his strongest mind control feat?

What is this? Why? This is an ungodly stomp for saitama, why are you putting someone who is MCB level against someone who is at least MC level? Mob has never used matter manipulation in an actually fight as in use it on people, so that's useless.

I feel like people are overestimating Mob by a lot. I love ONE's work and i'm not trying to downgrade MPO verse, but seriously they're not that strong. Saitama wins this even in his tracksuit version, cause he probably has TK resistance even then. Oh yeah Saitama has TK resistance too, and Mob could try his best blocking or evading Saitama's attacks but the numbers are against him. Using a character's weaker version to a fight is okay, but using a characters hype version for a fight is a NO. People always say that Mob is on the same level as Tatsumaki, but that's wrong, the author never said that, he said scenario 1 mob would lose, scenario 2 no answer (which could mean that he just didn't wan't to answer or that it's a stalemate). You'll say, "Stalemate would mean that they are equal power", no, in no dictionary does it give that description. The fight would possibly be Mob absorbing hits from Tatsumaki (via psychic absorption) and Tatsumaki tanking all of mobs attack (cuz strength gap). See that? stalemate not because he's on the same level as Tats but because he just happens to have the right ability, kinda how Psykos vs Fubuki went.

tldr:

Saitama stomps.

Just because author said Mob vs Tats would end in stalemate does not mean they are equally powerful. (Remember Fubuki vs Psykos?)

Mob is a MCB character. Possibly City. Anymore is unsupported hype

If that is so he should only be At least MCB level, we only use the + when there is a calc for it, going to change that now.

I removed the + from Mob's stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back