• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sort of depends, if his super sensitivity tells him something dangerous is coming, he activates umbra and escapes to 2-D, and he will get serious and use his soul calbre or even abraxas which is star level, soul calibre is a soul he slashes you with and it destroys your soul, otherwise he probably goes for using hellfire.

BFR at this stage takes 10 minutes to use, so not really useful, everything else is far game though.

Gonna be honest, I think this comes down a lot to if Gil is gonna take him seriously or not. And also what Theodore does in character as well. If theo just drops a star level summon on him but Gil's minor fate manip let's him survive that, then Gil may actually take this seriously enough to use Ea

Theodore's summons, fafnir and nuada only last like a minute at best, 7-A theo can use them but i made them separate tiers cause when he uses them he has to maintain their summoning circle, in other words he can't use any of his other abilities.

Also mind manipulation isn't in character for him to use, he never uses that, and bfr takes way too long at this stage to be useful, he also rarely uses magic bullets after getting more powerful stuff. He will use the other stuff though like soul calibre, hellfire, muspelheim, eternal prison and abraxas

Just realized abraxas killed an elder lich who can't die as they sealed their own soul in a stone, and they keep that in a separate place from where they are, but theo killed the lich anyway...

So not only is abraxas star level , it kills ppl who will regen as long as their soul is ok in another place, so low godly negation with abraxas.

Oh I see

Is eternal prison considered BFR? His Hellfire, Muspelheim, and other general projectile spell stuff will probably be reflected by Gil's magical reflection mirror. Soul Calibre is interesting, because I actually know what Gil would do in response to that in character. He would probably draw his own Golden Axe which cuts space, and I don't think either ability would one shot but both bypass durability, so that would be an interesting course of events. What kind of attack is Abraxas?

that also seems like the negation of type 8 immortality as well

Eternal prison is sealing, it uses shadows which have no physical force and confines the person, and the person won't be able to get out even with spatial manipulation.

Abraxas is in short hax, it's like a massive energy blast covering several kilometers which has no attribute, and no attribute fire, water, air, electricity etc can interfer with it, also it doesn't respond when pressed by force so it doesn't really even seem to be a tangible thing in addition to the low godly negation it also destroys imaginary space, and shakes the boundaries of dimensions

Can they get out by other means?

I see. Perhaps I simply do not understand, but Ea could likely counter it. He pulled out Ea against Angra Mainyu's tidle wave of energy and sludge, so it would be in charater for him to use

Not that i know of, it's basically dimension magic that interferes with space magic and confines his opponents. In particular he learnt this from jerem who took over his body, jerem could manipulate imaginary space, so that's what this dimension magic is.

You don't understand what?

Could gil affect him once he becomes 2-D?

Back