• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Their profiles look decent so I'm doing this. Demon King's Representative vs The strongest Sorcerer in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's SBA if the energy systems are similar enough. I'm only at the beginning of 7DS (both manga and anime), so I don't exactly know how their energy system works. But from what I have seen, they seem fairly different.

Though if you want the thread closed, I'm fine with that. Just wanted confirmation.

It's SBA if the energy systems are similar enough. I'm only at the beginning of 7DS (both manga and anime), so I don't exactly know how their energy system works. But from what I have seen, they seem fairly different.

Though if you want the thread closed, I'm fine with that. Just wanted confirmation.
Yeah i think it’s better to close it Nobody to fix exact rules and count the votes and it will lead to heated arguments i can feel it

Yeah i think it’s better to close it Nobody to fix exact rules and count the votes and it will lead to heated arguments i can feel it
If the OP wants it closed I've always been for a thread being closed. If I wanted to debate it, I'd personally just take it to DM's or another site or smth. So I'm fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back