• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Their profiles look decent so I'm doing this. Demon King's Representative vs The strongest Sorcerer in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeldris vs Satoru Gojo

Speed equal and 28yo Gojo and 2nd demon mark Zeldris are used
Speed is equal
SBA for both
who wins this duel?

unknown.png
unknown.png

Zeldris:

Gojo:

Incon:

I mean his technique infinity won't work on Zeldris and Zeldris resist layered power null do domain won't work. Zeldris walk trough infinity and slashes Gojo with hellblaze
Why wont infinity work on Zeldris? He needs to touch Gojo first to seal it(After the revision God will prob be useless anw)

Even if the domain doesnt powernull Zeldris, he wont be able to move

Why wont infinity work on Zeldris? He needs to touch Gojo first to seal it(After the revision God will prob be useless anw)

Even if the domain doesnt powernull Zeldris, he wont be able to move
Read what god does Zeldris won't be affected by gojo's techniques. It wont work on him since god is layered powernull. dk power will stop the efects of the domain

Read what god does Zeldris won't be affected by gojo's techniques. It wont work on him since god is layered powernull. dk power will stop the efects of the domain
Can he powernull cursed energy tho? Its completely different from magic and the op didnt specify "verse equalized"

Last edited:
It’s extremely layered
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill > absolute cancel > love and repose commadment > high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Why is it superior to absolute cancel again? Sorry, I can't remember

Jjk is probably going to get layered resistance to power null after the revision so I think we should wait until then

Why is it superior to absolute cancel again? Sorry, I can't remember

Jjk is probably going to get layered resistance to power null after the revision so I think we should wait until then
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.
Thats tuff, his infinity gets bodied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back