• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think this could be fun. I will be doing this by mangas who have come out since 2010s.

Makima
Ryomen Sukuna - Meguna (use meguna link for reference)
Shigaraki - Complete
Kaiju No. 9 - Post 2nd Absorption
Eden Weiss
Billy - 100th Loop
Muzan
Esdeath
Sakanashi
South
Zeldris - Base/Demon Mark
Zagred

Equal Speed
SBA
Fight takes place in Europe
Sadly I can't add some of the strongest from their respective verse or else they'd likely solo most the list.
Also some already out scale some of the list in ap as is.

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn’t have flight or can’t jump high enough in the air is getting killed by decay. Unless they resist or have regen.

Shiggy’s decay kills you through Mid-level regen if you don’t stop it. Flight saves you.

Everyone not 6-B also gets pasted by ten kilometer Air Cannon nuke unless they have a response.

Also Esdeath nukes everyone with her storm and Fortnite dances over their frozen corpses.

The people with soul based regen probably just turtle and win via hax against those that don’t resist it. Then it’s just who can actually kill the other people.

Also Esdeath nukes everyone with her storm and Fortnite dances over their frozen corpses.
Zagred regens/resist it/Nullify it via word magic

Makima: A pain to fight but I don´t see her winning against someone like Billy or Esdeath

Muzan cries on a corner

Shigaraki can´t do anything to Zagred and it seems that sukuna nullifies decay too? But he is mid tier in the fight at least

The Kaiju seems to have a problem facing Esdeath if he gets frozen but his powers probably can give him a win first and I don´t even know if this guy can do anything to Zagred, last time I saw him he was not this haxed

Zeldris ON and GOD arguments

Esdeath more so nukes because SBA she’s 6-A and one shots everyone here than with freezing and idk if anyone else isn’t hundreds xweaker than her.

Zagred and Makima meme unless Sukuna soul hax works in them.

Shigaraki is a cockroach but gets soul haxed

Actually like 75% of the people here lose to soul hax.

So ya’ll can go ahead and figure it out I don’t much care

Of all the participant, who here can resist a combination of Body Puppetry, Mind Control, Empathic Manipulation and Memory Manipulation? Also who here is a Japanese citizen

How do those work
I assume you know i'm talking about Makima. Well all of these are part of her base Control ability which allow her to control anyone physically and/or mentally she perceive as lower than her. The ability is passive and is practically her opening move, since the ability is perception based, she can even use it on those she has never met or have no knowledge due to her twisted personality and narcissism. If you're dead or lost to her, she has default control over you
  • Body puppetry: she can control someone body fully without taking control of their mind
  • Mind Manip: she can control a person's mind completely. Can control up to dozens pretty casually
  • Memory manipulation: can delete or alter someone's memories and can make up whole event in a person's life. This can be use to make people have false impression of her such as gratitude
  • Empathic manipulation: can change a person attitude and personality to control them even better from emotionless to love to enthusiasm to absolute devotion. This give her puppets autonomy to act for and protect her with a fervor without the need for her direct control

Last edited:
I assume you know i'm talking about Makima. Well all of these are part of her base Control ability which allow her to control anyone physically and/or mentally she perceive as lower than her. The ability is passive and is practically her opening move, since the ability is perception based, she can even use it on those she has never met or have no knowledge due to her twisted personality and narcissism. If you're dead, she has default control over your corpse
How did Power defy Makima? This power likely wouldn't work after she feels or sees the power or aura of the other's who are superior to her in strength and speed though. She didn't think Chainsaw man was above her and needs to defeat him for her to be able to control him so I don't see this power working.

How did Power defy Makima
Well it was under specific circumstances and is more so a feat for Power
This power likely wouldn't work after she feels or sees the power or aura of the other's who are superior to her in strength and speed though.
Yes but she neither has Information Analysis nor Extrasensory Perception so any first encounter that doesn't give off a strong enough impression and you will get hax by her again passive and in-character starting move. She met Angle for the first time ever without knowing his strength or abilities whatsoever and immediately put him under her control due to her personal perception
She didn't think Chainsaw man was above her and needs to defeat him for her to be able to control him so I don't see this power working.
Wdym, she absolutely WORSHIP CSM and knows with absolute certainty that he is above her in any capacity. She has prior knowledge of him, has seen him fight strong opponents and has fought against and lost to him multiple times. Same reason why she can't control the Darkness Devil, since he's a pre establish figure of immense power in the CSM world and Makima knows this

Well it was under specific circumstances and is more so a feat for Power
Which were?

Yes but she neither has Information Analysis nor Extrasensory Perception so any first encounter that doesn't give off a strong enough impression and you will get hax by her again passive and in-character starting move. She met Angle for the first time ever without knowing his strength or abilities whatsoever and immediately put him under her control due to her personal perception
Wdym, she absolutely WORSHIP CSM and knows with absolute certainty that he is above her in any capacity. She has prior knowledge of him, has seen him fight strong opponents and has fought against and lost to him multiple times. Same reason why she can't control the Darkness Devil, since he's a pre establish figure of immense power in the CSM world and Makima knows this
She'll see the other characters fighting in this, it's not like everyone will go straight for her. A lot of these characters have incredible powers that she'll become a "fan" as she did for Chainsaw man when seeing/hearing what he did in Hell to other Devils. She'll witness these guys destroying large portions of the desert, seeing their hax, and seeing their speed and skill and perceive herself as below them instead of seeing herself as superior.

• Body puppetry: she can control someone body fully without taking control of their mind
  • Mind Manip: she can control a person's mind completely. Can control up to dozens pretty casually
  • Memory manipulation: can delete or alter someone's memories and can make up whole event in a person's life. This can be use to make people have false impression of her such as gratitude
  • Empathic manipulation: can change a person attitude and personality to control them even better from emotionless to love to enthusiasm to absolute devotion. This give her puppets autonomy to act for and protect her with a fervor without the need for her direct control
And abilities like these (not all) get resisted by Kaiju No. 9, Esdeath, Sakanashi, Shigaraki, South.

Which were?
She got empowered by Pochita and was having extremely emotional thoughts about protecting Denji and again this "weakness" of Makima's ability was never mention or imply anywhere and is more so a feat of Power than anything
She'll see the other characters fighting in this, it's not like everyone will go straight for her. A lot of these characters have incredible powers that she'll become a "fan" as she did for Chainsaw man when seeing/hearing what he did in Hell to other Devils. She'll witness these guys destroying large portions of the desert, seeing their hax, and seeing their speed and skill and perceive herself as below them instead of seeing herself as superior.
If the situation lines up then yes i agree with this point
And abilities like these (not all) get resisted by Kaiju No. 9, Esdeath, Sakanashi, Shigaraki, South.
Idk about the others but Shigaraki, if he get hit with Control, is absolutely not getting out of this. And you basically need to resist all 4 at once cuz resisting 1 or 2 means you get tagged by the rest and even one of them is a game over

She got empowered by Pochita and was having extremely emotional thoughts about protecting Denji and again this "weakness" of Makima's ability was never mention or imply anywhere and is more so a feat of Power than anything
An extreme burst of emotion can temporarily break Makima's Control (as seen with Angel & Power), but if she still believes herself to be superior she can reinstate her Control with a simple command (eg. "Down.")

Her Control is busted yeah but you could also mention her sight based "bleed from all of your holes" hax, her mould hax to disrupt regenerators, her death-hax sword, her ability to Control deceased people & use their powers, etc.

Idk if she handles soul hax though.

An extreme burst of emotion can temporarily break Makima's Control (as seen with Angel & Power), but if she still believes herself to be superior she can reinstate her Control with a simple command (eg. "Down.")
And it's not like it can be just any emotional outburst, from what we've seen it has to for someone else's sake (Aki for Angle, Denji for Power)
Her Control is busted yeah but you could also mention her sight based "bleed from all of your holes" hax, her mould hax to disrupt regenerators, her death-hax sword, her ability to Control deceased people & use their powers, etc.
Ik, just wanted to extrapolate on her main ability first. There's also her Petrification hax, her Life force Absorbtion hax, Infinite Void Halloween and her Zombie Corruption hax

Sukuna and Muzan can be taken out of this I reckon. Neither of them have anything for a big indiscriminite Decay and while both characters seem powerful in their own verses, they really don't have anything on some of the others on this list

Back