• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The wrong Black Widow fights the wrong Widowmaker

Er, I'm gonna cry stomp here. Goose has no long-range options, and by the time it even moves to head towards Bug-Eaten, Ratt's gonna turn it into a pile of goo.

Sorry, but this is a no-go.

How long is the range of the tentacles and the dimensional sucking? I can decrease starting range.

Also, can the tentacles be affected by the corrosive bullet?

Considering the fact that it began to melt the pan Josuke defended himself with, it's pretty likely. And if it's flesh, absolutely.

And from what I'm to believe of Goose's ability from hearsay, having not actually seen the movie, I'd say a couple of meters at the most. Goose would have to literally be right on top of Bug Eaten to even have a chance, and even then, it's highly unlikely it'll get by Ratt.

What about the rat is 5.2 m in a tree (within a tiny forest) right on top of the cat?

Or 5.2 m on the grassland (within a tiny forest)?

Given the feline alien can devour large objects I suspect the range should be a bit more than extended melee range.

But has anyone properly measured the travel speed and range of Goose?

And if the alien can swallow an adult soldier (some says even a small dinosaur), can it just eat the bullet?

How you see Goose swallow things into the pocket dimension though? If it just sucks whatever flies in front of it into the pocket dimension, including stand bullets, not seeing the actual stand won't do much. The bullet is still gone and the rat will be gone too.

Considering the fact that it's profile describes it grabbing several guards and swallowing them up, I'd say it's a safe assumption to say that Goose needs to swallow something in order to actually put it into its pocket dimension. Pretty sure it doesn't act like a vacuum cleaner here.

And aside from that, it still seems really out of character for it to open with pocket dimension swallowing, especially from that distance. And even if it did act that way, which it likely doesn't, Bug Eaten would simply ricochet off of its own bullets and the surrounding area in order to hit Goose where it can't suck up its bullets.

Still a stomp, no matter which way you look at it.

So even pulling them closer will not make a fair matchup?

Well then this pic may get useful (even in future matchups)... Or just use it now.

Death Battle Widowmaker - It's finished

Back