• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Of Light Encounters The World Of Nothing

Having read the reasons, they weren't for hax as I believed, but because Tabuu leads with Off Waves. However, these wouldn't necessarily OHKO Galeem since Galeem has a massive AP advantage. Tabuu stomped one Master Hand, Galeem controls 740 Master Hands (Based on Marth saying that each fighter, of which there are 74 in the base game, would need to take down about ten). It's as high as 800 if you count DLC fighters from the Fighters Pass. This isn't even counting DLC fighters coming past that, either. And Galeem made most of these Master Hands with his own power, all of which are comparable to the original since the fighters with spirits fought the original with the same difficulty as Galeem's Master Hands.

Long story short, Galeem AP stomps with a 740 to 800x AP advantage. Honestly Galeem is a strong canidate for the highest AP in Low 2-C.

Off waves aren't damaging moves tho, they are hax that turns people into trophies. The version that OHKOes is used by Tabuu after Sonic shatters his wings.

No. The Trophy thing is just how death works in Smash Bros Brawl. Unless you want to give every smash character that ability.

That's why I specified Brawl. That's just how death works in Brawl. No clue why it's different in Ultimate, but it is.

It's specified in Brawl that turning into a trophy is death?

So all this time in Smash Bros, trophy collecting has just been collecting dead bodies?

It's specified in Brawl that Death is turning into a trophy. So basically yeah.

Since every character in Brawl can kill other characters and they turn into trophies, or at least most of them (When a fighter is "K.O.'d, they turn into a trophy), this means it's either some DiC Link levels of "Everything in their arsenal haxes" bullcrap or that's just how death works in their universe.

If it's the first one, then Tabuu's Off Wave OHKOs the main characters, turning them into trophies, but it's based on what would normally qualify as killing them. As such, he gets AP Stomped.

If it's the second one, then Tabuu's Off Waves arn't hax in any way shape or form.

The Coolie can damafe the Orphic Egg, which is 10,000 universes all trapped and merged into one single area. It was considered hella above baseline in a CRT

Galeem's AP isn't nearly as big as Smashor thinks it is, it's just how his profile says it is, him being able to one-shot other MHs. Tabuu's Off-Waves aren't hax via transmutation, which he doesn't even have in his profile, it's hax via OHK with it whereas other of his moves wouldn't do the same. Needless to say, OHK alone isn't hax without context.

"Hax via OHK" isn't a thing though. Just means the off waves are way stronger than normal attacks with no further specification.

Also I'm pretty sure the golden bracer thing also one shots you if you aren't like, metal bowser.

I actually remember Saikou arguing that it was hax via more or less the same reasons in a relatively old discussion thread of the verse, but ok.

Stuff like that was what I removed when I removed One Hit Kill

@Eficiente

Just because it's what the profile says dosn't mean that's what it actually is, sometimes. I may have been the first person to think of this.

@Maru

Tabuu's FRAs have been because of hax which dosn't exist.

The Smashor said:
@Eficiente

Just because it's what the profile says dosn't mean that's what it actually is, sometimes. I may have been the first person to think of this.

@Maru

Tabuu's FRAs have been because of hax which dosn't exist.
I remove my vote.

I wanna see more of this info

It's still hax tho, it literally bypasses shields. Whether or not they one-shot is other thing, and they likely do given context. The 2's feats are similar with Galeem's feat being better, but the fake MHs and CHs in his game were also weaker than the real ones.

I mean, Mac's KO punch also bypasses shields. Shields seem to be more a representation of blocking.

Only if you feel like ignoring how the real ones survive a beating from the Smash fighters and beat many fake of them, whereas the fake MHs and CHs just exploded.

Never said it wasn't.

@Wok Yes, but blocking has things like characters posing to use a forcefield. Ignoring shields can be 3 things; A really strong attack, an attack that hits from all angles and an attack that is meant to be a hax. I personally believe extremely likely for the Off-Waves to be the latter, given context. (I think there was also a statement about it? I'll later check)

Let's look at the facts

• From his Winged trophy; "The dreadful energy surges cast from these wings instantly turn all fighters back into trophies. Knowing this, King Dedede assembles all able-bodied troops and sets a timed device on each of them." Basically saying that it instantly kills/defeats others.
  • This fits how we see them work, they just touch others and they are turned into trophies. Of course, this could be done via AP as well, which I believe would be kinda odd.
  • It ignores shielding.

Dude, his profile already says it ignores durability. You do that. This isn't particularly hard, at all, you even noticed how the profile stated that.

I don't see how the above 3 can't be accomplished with it just being an abnormally powerful move, especially with trophyism being more a stand in for death. It's also not the only thing that can one shot people.

If he had unexplained dura neg before I removed OHK, that would explain that.

Wokistan said:
I don't see how the above 3 can't be accomplished with it just being an abnormally powerful move, especially with trophyism being more a stand in for death. It's also not the only thing that can one shot people.

If he had unexplained dura neg before I removed OHK, that would explain that.
?

It's literally stated that it's the energy of his wings that does that and he's related to weapons that can do the same & aren't nearly as strong as him. Is this also meaningless to that?

Yeah. Energy's what we measure AP by.

see the thing is, SSE is pretty inconsistent, and those weapons are guns. Guns abuse surface area for penetration, and you don't actually need to be that far above people to one shot them if you hit the right areas.

Made a dedicated thread though, so yeah

Back