• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
New Management Edition 2: Electric Boogaloo

(Continued from this thread.)

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple characters in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier.
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • Just for practicality's sake, here is the Tiering System.
  • With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!
-

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

Tier 10:

Tier 9:

Tier 8:

Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

Tier 2:

Tier 1:

Tier 0:

• ~(no contest)~

You have quite a few challengers to the 8-A spot to contend with, so be warned of that much.

I see you have actually locked the 1-A spot?

But do make sure that you also make it clear that no tier 0s, since they're banned from threads altogether.

Right, figured that was self-evident. Guess you can't assume anything.

It's been my understanding that 1-A's been deemed "don't argue that because there's no coherent way to decipher who's actually stronger/strongest" at that point for a while now, yes.

4-A Observer had a draw with Griffin.

I have no contributions to this thread at the moment, but I'll follow it to look over other submissions.

Zrazar, Reggy, Colzin, Aidan, and The Brother have been added to 9-B, 8-C, High 8-C, Low 7-B, and Low 7-B (Speed Equal) respectively, by virtue of nobody else contesting the spot. 8-A and 7-B have multiple entries, so you will probably need to create matches to evaluate who belongs in the Strongest spot. Obviously if it winds up a stomp, then it's ineligible for actually being added to their profiles, but it nonetheless works for the purposes of this thread.

I'll comb through the previous threads at some point soon, make sure no entries for 10-A/5-B/3-B slipped through the cracks.

If someone nominates a profile that's nearly impossible to read, I tune out almost instantly.

Use tabs, people. Really, it's a life saver.

How much of his stuff is purely physical and thereby 8-A

Everything except for Guaiyi Hebing Fang and Deadspace.

@ThePixelKirby I literally make the profiles based off of vsbattles standard format which doesn't require tabs. If you can't read it then add the tabs yourself but don't expect people to be writing informative papers for you with sorted tabs because it shouldn't be their problem that you can't read it if they're just following the standard format.

I didn't say it was your profiles, but if you think they are unreadable too, then okay.

So, who all is currently contesting the 8-A and 7-B spots? If I'm not mistaken, it's...

8-A

• Colzin (EWtRtW)
  • Kang Xiangxiang Li
7-B

• Colzin (EWtRtW), again
  • Ryan St. Germaine
  • Shaxx
Unless this is incorrect, do people want to make the matches to figure out who goes in each spot? Or is Colzin still an incomplete profile?

Colzin knocked out G&W if I am correct, sadly. So you are right.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Is the 5-B place taken or something, because i would like to suggest Kallik for this one the
5-B has a lot of contenders... so it's hard to decide.

But I will note, however that Kallik's Death Manipulation technically shouldn't be an ability because going by the same logic, literally anyone who can kill in this wiki should get Death Manipulation

First of all thats not your business to decide what to be an ability and not for him, not to mention the page for death manipulation says that some users use methods like biological manipulation or soul manipulation for causing that, in which Kallik affects the bio electric currents of the body to cause death, Kenshiro also has that on his profile on VS Wiki for striking someone pressure points, as that results death

Second of all i dont see any contenders for 5-B here and i assume there was no suggestion for this tier if its still empty by now

Third of all the death manipulation is in his other key, not the 5-B one if you didnt see buddy

BlackDarkness679 said:
First of all thats not your business to decide what to be an ability and not for him, not to mention the page for death manipulation says that some users use methods like biological manipulation or soul manipulation for causing that, in which Kallik affects the bio electric currents of the body to cause death, Kenshiro also has that on his profile on VS Wiki for striking someone pressure points, as that results death
Second of all i dont see any contenders for 5-B here and i assume there was no suggestion for this tier if its still empty by now

Third of all the death manipulation is in his other key, not the 5-B one if you didnt see buddy
Biological methods implies unconventionally shutting down someone's brain or heart. Slicing someone's head off isn't Death Manipulation even though it is also "halting biological functions". Also Electricity Manipulation isn't Biological Manipulation or Soul manipulation so...

Kenshiro pressure points are fine for Death Manipulation because he is shutting down vital functions by punching someone at a specific place outside the body that normally has no relation to that said vital function, not by punching someone's heart out into pulp.

Either way it doesn't matter since just because Death Manipulation is on the profile doesn't mean that he can use all kinds of Death Manipulation

Nowhere was stated he can use all kimds of death manipulation, stop making head canons about it

He affects the currents of one body, shutting it down and kast i checked biology, those currents come from the brain with electric impulses and all and onve again you make head canons, you think he uses the electricity to do something similar to slicing a head or something?

Also its irrelevant to this duscussion since thats for 5-A key only, you bring up an argument unrelated into this

I never meant for this topic to be related to his 5-B key, and also you're just supporting my claim that he can't use all kinds of Death Manipulation as correct, and yet you are calling it headcanon.

To emphasize: Electricity causes ventricular fibrillation as a natural trait of electric shocks, it's nothing special for electricity to shut down someone's heart and kill them by electrocution so it shouldn't be something that warrants "Death Manipulation" because if someone has a heart that is immune to ventricular fibrillation, the electric shocks won't do anything even if they aren't naturally immune to Death Manipulation.

Just stop it. Do not argue something like this here. If it's so important that you have to do this, go to message walls.

You claimed above that " he cant use all kinds of death manipulation just because he has it on the profile", you say that as if i said he has all types, thats head canon made up by you, you took it out of the context talked and twisted it to fit your argument

Except that when he goes to electrocute someone he will just electrocute them, not using other applications he has with it, once again you make things up, you imply that each time he electrocutes someone he changes their memories too for example?No, unless he wants to do it, else its just mere electrocution, also no one in his verse will die if he goes to just give them a electric shock, worst case they get knocked out or greatly injured, but not death

Not your business either as said, just because you dont like something or agree, mind your own stuff

BlackDarkness679 said:
You claimed above that " he cant use all kinds of death manipulation just because he has it on the profile", you say that as if i said he has all types, thats head canon made up by you, you took it out of the context talked and twisted it to fit your argument
Except that when he goes to electrocute someone he will just electrocute them, not using other applications he has with it, once again you make things up, you imply that each time he electrocutes someone he changes their memories too for example?No, unless he wants to do it, else its just mere electrocution, also no one in his verse will die if he goes to just give them a electric shock, worst case they get knocked out or greatly injured, but not death

Not your business either as said, just because you dont like something or agree, mind your own stuff
I'm going to reply to this on your message wall since you're missing my point entirely, generally I never said anything of what you are saying I did and you're trying to shove words in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back