• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geralt has a way to win, it's just very unlikely.

If he decides to play fair and makes it known he's fighting for sport, not to kill, Batman might be willing to play fair too.

I feel like his potions are being ignored that can cause a nice speed/power advantage, also I mean Geralt has fought fair.
How does Batman negate magic with the Nth metal?

It just like, cancels it out, negating it.
A lot of his stuff has it cooked in tho.

If we're using current Batman tho he also has anti-magic magic.
Geralt also has Anit Magic stuff, but like do they need to just be around magic, does it need to make contact or?

Geralt also has Anit Magic stuff, but like do they need to just be around magic, does it need to make contact or?
Nth is contact.
Anti magic isnt.

Yeah Geralt might have that but Batman losing his magic doesn't really effect him at all. He never uses it really unless he's against the occult himself.
Well you don't elaborate on how Geralt is capable of even winning, you just say he "can" despite having explained near a thousand words on how he can't.
You said yourself, he has a notable stat advantage. He could legitimately beat Batman to death, the issue is have fun landing a hit.

I said he has a way, didn't say it it was easy..

Does Batman have resistance to being frozen in standard gear?
His suit can tank subzero shit that instant kills dude and he can break free of being frozen yeah. Which is to basically say, yeah Batman has fought Mr Freeze quite a few times.

His suit protects against heat, electricity and toxins too. Maybe acid but I forget 🗿

You said yourself, he has a notable stat advantage. He could legitimately beat Batman to death, the issue is have fun landing a hit.

I said he has a way, didn't say it it was easy..
Well you're admitting it yourself, Geralt doesn't really have a way.

Batman scans that Geralt is physically stronger, uses bazillion types of plans to avoid contact and use a comedic amount of equipment to defeat Geralt.

That by definition is a stomp.

His suit can tank subzero shit that instant kills dude and he can break free of being frozen yeah. Which is to basically say, yeah Batman has fought Mr Freeze quite a few times.

His suit protects against heat, electricity and toxins too. Maybe acid but I forget 🗿
Well Even if it doesn't kill him it could stun him to get Geralt a few hits in

Cowl protects against flashbangs (little red visor thing).
Batman also has a bunch himself too..

But he got carried as per usual I wanna know what his arguments are that make this match somewhat fair without ending in a stomp.
I said, if he can actually land hits they'd be devasting. Whether or not he can is just a skill issue on his part.
Others can decide, Im not even voting 🗿

Also why the toxicity? Am I not supposed to give reasons for why Batman could win?

That's Deathstroke slander tbh.

This is more like Batman vs. A magic Ra's al Ghul.

I am debating on un restricting Geralt's high 8-C sense Geralt has fought some 8-Bs we can see if Batman can fight a High-8C version

This thread got confusing lmao, I just left a single comment to be able to know what was happening and it turned into this lol
Are the arguments leaning towards Batman or Geralt?

Back