• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The White Crane's Ascent - Shenhe Minor Ability Additions

Due to me being stupid and in a hurry, we are here. Shenhe's missing some minor and non-combat applicable stuff

References:
  1. Genshin Impact, 2020, Interlude Chapter: Act I - The Crane Returns on the Wind

Last edited:
Creation (Could create Adepti Sigils, seals filled with dense adeptal energy that can be used to do various things) Link to feat
I suppose you don’t mind if every merchant in the game gets Transmutation for their delivery of Mora then? Ok it’s not that ridiculous as she did say she made them but creation makes me think she just concentrated and there they were which I actually think is funny given she said she was delivering them. She did make them herself but in this case it is what we like to call “craft”, not “conjure”. This ultimately is the same sort of feat as the Traveler’s alchemy or Ei’s forging, making something from a recipe is an intelligence feat unless there’s something from the actual person doing it that indicates otherwise.

Also as per recent match with Shenhe.

her enhanced senses and extrasensory perception from elemental sight is missing in the profile

I suppose you don’t mind if every merchant in the game gets Transmutation for their delivery of Mora then? Ok it’s not that ridiculous as she did say she made them but creation makes me think she just concentrated and there they were which I actually think is funny given she said she was delivering them. She did make them herself but in this case it is what we like to call “craft”, not “conjure”. This ultimately is the same sort of feat as the Traveler’s alchemy or Ei’s forging, making something from a recipe is an intelligence feat unless there’s something from the actual person doing it that indicates otherwise.
This still hasn’t been addressed so I don’t feel the need to talk about anything new.

What's the additional context that suggests she crafted them? And even then, wouldn't Adepti Sigils requiring dense amounts of Adeptal Energy mean that Shenhe would need to channel that energy in somehow?

What's the additional context that suggests she crafted them? And even then, wouldn't Adepti Sigils requiring dense amounts of Adeptal Energy mean that Shenhe would need to channel that energy in somehow?
What’s the additional context that suggests she crated them from thin air? I agree she channeled energy into them but I don’t know what that would put on her profile.

Anyone with Creation held back, I'm fine with just adding the rest at the moment while I figure out Creation first

Back