• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest character for every tier

We had a few "Strongest Character in Tier ..." threads lately, I imagine.

But we didn't have one for the weakest character in every tier, I think.

So with that let's get to the important question.

Rules:

• Each character may only participate for the lowest Tier they have written on their profile.
  • Only characters that have a profile.

Which tier has the largest gap between weakest and second weakest character?

Tier 0

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Tier 7

Tier 8

Tier 9

Tier 10

Tier 11

The poll was created at 00:39 on February 18, 2017, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I get the feeling that the Zergling is the weakest tier 8 since it only has Athlete level durability and only has High-Low Regenerationn going for it. It literally dies to everything Blizzard throws it at and are only good in numbers.

DerpCity said:
I get the feeling that the Zergling is the weakest tier 8 since it only has Athlete level durability and only has High-Low Regenerationn going for it. It literally dies to everything Blizzard throws it at and are only good in numbers.
Welcome to the planet Rainus, home to constant rainstorms and gentle winds!

All your Zerglings just died!

Seriously, that's how it feels in SC.

ENIAC is the weakest 2-A. He's immobile, only really omnipresent in the most basic sense and can't really fight. He was defeated by being unplugged by Dark Daisuke, whose only around Ryo Akiyama's power level.

Pepper14832 said:
I'm curious on Tiers 7-8- and 9.

For Tier 9, I'd say someone from Harry Potter, like Colin. He's a relatively powerful wizard, but inexperienced, slow and is a total glass canon.

I'd say that the weakest tier 2 is Haruhi because she is just a standard human with 2C reality warping, even Spiderman would defeat her without speed equalized.

You still need to be able to one-shot her, because she can kill you in one hit

Also the Law of Identity isn't fully omniscient, so I guess she could be considered the weakest tier 0

Couldn't we divide this on subtiers, too? I came here eager to check who'd be the weakest 9-B, such as someone only able to crack a wall.

Back