• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest 2-A's duke it out

Bill was going to erase the infinite multiverse down to it's very fabric. Vecna merely damaged one. Guess who I'm voting for? Is Vecna 4D or 3D?

Lightbuster30 said:
Bill was going to erase the infinite multiverse down to it's very fabric. Vecna merely damaged one. Guess who I'm voting for? Is Vecna 4D or 3D?
I'm not sure about Vecna's dimensional footing, but your vote is counted.

Lightbuster30 said:
Bill was going to erase the infinite multiverse down to it's very fabric
When was this stated? All I remember is statements of him being a threat to it

Vecna's profile is bad. Like, awfully so. I have a real superficial knowledge of D&D, but I can say that Vecna is so much, much more beyond that.

One thing, Vecna is 4D, most definetely. All gods are higher existances that do 4D feats extremely casually.

In any case... Idk much about Bill, so I need a greater insight on his powers, 'cause everything in his profile are things that Vecna has dealt before (In fact, except for some things, most of his profile are things kind of regular in D&D) and has multiple ways of countering.

Afaic, from the little I know about Bill, Vecna resists or at least heals from most of what he can dish out, and as for killing or incapacitating him, Vecna has multiple ways of going around that. Unname would erase Bill from existance (Purging both body and soul) and null Regenerationn, as the technique explicitly nullifies most forms of Regenerationn and ressurrection, to the point that reality itself is re-designed in order to not allow Bill to ressurrect. Vecna can also mindhax him with evil inducement or by transforming him into a mindless undead (I may be mistaking him for Sepulchure from AQW in that last one).

Bill is 2-A since you couldn't threaten an infinite multiverse without affecting it in it's entirety, in some form. So he's low scale 2-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bill is 2-A since you couldn't threaten an infinite multiverse without affecting it in it's entirety, in some form. So he's low scale 2-A.
So he has basically the same feat as Vecna. They're both threats to the infinite multiverse. Vecna's "damaging" was actually him gradually destroying the multiverse. The MC party stopping him & the Lady of Pain restoring the damage in fact triggered the retcon that made D&D change editions.

Vecna essentially changed the very rules in which reality work by when he damaged it.

The Everlasting said:
Our D&D profiles in general are really, really bad besides Ao and the Luminous Being.
True.

I can try to help editing them, although, like I said, I still have just a really superficial knowledge of the things.

Agree with Ever. The entire verse needs to be trashed, and I'm not even sure about Ao/Luminous' tiering anymore, since they're only going off of one DnD module, and not the entire verse (which is noted to feature entire realities above the multiverse that are categorized as "planes")

Aeyu said:
Agree with Ever. The entire verse needs to be trashed, and I'm not even sure about Ao/Luminous' tiering anymore, since they're only going off of one DnD module, and not the entire verse (which is noted to feature entire realities above the multiverse that are categorized as "planes")
Well I guess bill wins so hard that the entire verse gets deleted.

Well, until the profiles are changed then we gotta either go off what we got on their profiles or scrap this fight for now. Based of current profiles, Bill should takes this via what my reasons were before. Much more abilities and powers which the current Vecna profile can't counter.

I just think all the profiles should be deleted so I'm not gonna vote lel

Nope, I'm pretty sure they should all be deleted. If the tiers are wrong, the stats are wrong, and it's not complete, they shouldn't exist.

Why is Bill even baseline? His rift was going to erase the fabric of existence, and his power kept it open. Lavos has an "at least" rating for doing the same thing IE erasing a muitiverse.

Yeah can someone close this thread? Cause it looks like DnD might go under heavy revisions or get deleted.

@Aeyu

I'd do a revision post, but sadly, my knowledge is too limited to really do much.

I know a bit of lore and magic stuff, but I'd barely call myself knowledgeable in 5E, which is the core book I've read the most about.

Look at Vecna now ovo

@Jimboy This thread is outdated since both (or at least, Vecna) has changed a TON since then (he only had like five powers before). Here's the rematch.

Back