• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, is not a wall, so they should be street level

I think that I removed the mention from the profile page.

Does he have to be downgraded? I just checked and it said he was a wall level because he smashed the window (which is mistakenly said to be a wall).

@101

Street level would probably be the safest bet unless he has better feats (it's been a while since I've read Ansatsu).

Yes, it's a window. I mistake about saw it as wall, sorry.

Anyway Karma can fight against a man who can crush a man skull with barehand. Also gave several damage to Nagisa who wearing Class E's special cloth on that time. So I think Wall level still be ok.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Yes, it's a window. I mistake about saw it as wall, sorry.
Anyway Karma can fight against a man who can crush a man skull with barehand. Also gave several damage to Nagisa who wearing Class E's special cloth on that time. So I think Wall level still be ok.
That feat is really wall level?, he did not crush the whole skull.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but didn't Nagisa beat Karma in a fight (or is at least a better assassin)? Shouldn't Nagisa be the sam level then?

@Therefir

I don't see why not. According to this, a skull fracture requires 500 kg of force. Not to mention that Grip can do it by just a grip, which releases force from fingertips only. So yes he should be wall level.

@101bijou

We used to discuss about it before. You can read this for detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back