• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have finished the LN for COTE and the manga for assassination classroom. Skull crushing got downgraded to street lvl and Ayanokouji's metal elevator feat has been debunked numerous times before to the point of silliness. Both of them should scale to around 30-40 m/s but I'll equalize speed anyway to prevent one blitzing the other.

Karma wins I guess.
3-E got power scaled to Itona who fraged a wall which generated over 800 KJ, Ayanokouji only scales to 300 KJ from one shotting Ibuki. Karma can also destroy a huge chunk of ballistic glass wall and a concrete tree pot with no difficulty, which is obviously a better feat than just denting an elevator.

Karma is much more detail-oriented and intelligent than Ayanokouji combat wise, he can analyze his opponents’ physical strength just by looking at them(as seen in chap 166), copy their defensive techniques of multiple people by just looking at them(as seen in episode 20 and episode 39) and according to Korosensei, Karma is an assassin that values the process, bargaining and strategy of a fight scenario. Unlike Ayanokouji, who fights without using any technique or short-term plan but rather aims for weak spots(which Karma would have knowledge in from training with Karasuma). In the final mission arc, He observed Houjo’s fighting style and raw strength then made hit-and-run tactics for his class to slow him which would make Houjo and his groups to be more susceptible to surprise attacks. In the paintball arc, Karma pretty much memorized his entire class's abilities in terms of physical strength, skills and weapons, that's 28 people in total. I doubt AYanokouji has analytical skills as good as Karma's.

Karma just wins due to the strength and intelligence advantage.

How do I close this thread?
Assassination Classroom got a 7.04 Megajoule upgrade which means Karma is over 27x stronger than Ayanokouji.
Also, the value for one-shotting used on this forum is supposed to be 7.5 times and Karma exceeds that value by 3.6x, so it's safe to say that he'll just curbstomp.

Back