• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
Both are at their 3-C Key
DK has a star and is in Mario Bros Key.
Geno gets everything else.
Battle takes place in the forest maze
Winner via KO or Kill or incap
Both combatants start 15 meters apart
Speed is equal
SBA otherwise

Really Dope Kong:

deluxe-donkey-kong-costume-for-adults.jpg

Irrelevant Pinocchio: 7

jx6nucQ.png

Trollface (Incon):

Last edited:
To my knowledge, right now Geno SHOULD wash DK, so let's go over it.(Dear God Geno's file is shit)

AP: DK does have a pretty decent advantage, he's pretty consistently stronger the Mario in the same vein Bowser is, but it's not a HUGE advantage.

Speed: Geno, on his profile anyway, is faster then DK, I assume that's because he's got better speed then Mario and co. in RPG, but yeah.

LS: once again DK has the advantage.

Durability: Geno is a bit of a glass cannon, so any hit DK lands hurts bad...

Now let's talk Range and Intelligence, first and foremost, Geno is a range spammer, DK, while he's dealt with range spammers before, he could usually find an opening and get close. Geno is not King K Rool or that one ****** Owl in the latest DK game. He's going to be playing the range game, a game that DK will inevitably lose if he can't close distance- which he has to damage tank to even hope to try and do so, and seeing as DK, while Intelligent for a monkey, is not reaching average any time soon while Geno has better strategy and intelligence overall which just lets him abuse that range advantage better.

Now if DK gets close he pummels Geno with ease, there's just nothing to it but that.

To my knowledge, right now Geno SHOULD wash DK, so let's go over it.(Dear God Geno's file is shit)

AP: DK does have a pretty decent advantage, he's pretty consistently stronger the Mario in the same vein Bowser is, but it's not a HUGE advantage.

Speed: Geno, on his profile anyway, is faster then DK, I assume that's because he's got better speed then Mario and co. in RPG, but yeah.

LS: once again DK has the advantage.

Durability: Geno is a bit of a glass cannon, so any hit DK lands hurts bad...

Now let's talk Range and Intelligence, first and foremost, Geno is a range spammer, DK, while he's dealt with range spammers before, he could usually find an opening and get close. Geno is not King K Rool or that one ****** Owl in the latest DK game. He's going to be playing the range game, a game that DK will inevitably lose if he can't close distance- which he has to damage tank to even hope to try and do so, and seeing as DK, while Intelligent for a monkey, is not reaching average any time soon while Geno has better strategy and intelligence overall which just lets him abuse that range advantage better.

Now if DK gets close he pummels Geno with ease, there's just nothing to it but that.
So with that out of the way who do you vote?

Kongs are extremely good at avoiding ranged projectiles, just look at the K.Rool boss fights. He has an AP advantage, a fuckton of experience and way better mobility, I don't think Geno really stands a chance.

Kongs are extremely good at avoiding ranged projectiles, just look at the K.Rool boss fights. He has an AP advantage, a fuckton of experience and way better mobility, I don't think Geno really stands a chance.
So, straightforward slow moving projectiles vs Geno's fast moving occasionally hitscan projectiles and lasers?

My dude at least bring up the big ass Owl in the latest game in the series, it's got pretty decent projectiles.

So, straightforward slow moving projectiles vs Geno's fast moving occasionally hitscan projectiles and lasers?
Straightforward

Literally not a single thing K.Rool shoots across all three SNES DKC games is straightforward, ***** be spinnin'

And yeah how will Donkey Kong ever know to dodge the attack where Geno transforms his arm into a cannon, aims and takes two seconds to fire, real brainteaser that one, basically unavoidable.

Also they start 15 meters apart and he has a star, he can literally just walk through any bullets while that's active and manhandle the guy in close quarters.

Back