• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drelat VS Echidna (Eybalv VS Knuckles (DEATH BATTLE!)) [3-0-0] (GRACE)

Pre training Eybalv literally can’t even fight at all and runs away from them.

Devipelt training key would work better because she can and will actually fight. This key starts from the beginning to part 1 and she doesn’t have every power and ability till the end of part 2 (she learns how to use them over a period of time because character development obviously).

Pre training Eybalv literally can’t even fight at all and runs away from them.

Devipelt training key would work better because she can and will actually fight. This key starts from the beginning to part 1 and she doesn’t have every power and ability till the end of part 2 (she learns how to use them over a period of time because character development obviously).
Fixed

I’m interested to see how Doesn’t Chuckle stands up to this. He’d likely start with a rushdown so how’s she countering?

By rushdown do you mean like running towards her or?
If the starting distance is 30 meters then she’s going to range spam by rapidly firing her cosmic energy and if he gets close then she’ll engage in melee combat using her staff. Although knocking her opponents back with cosmic energy is what she can do in order to get out of melee combat.

She can also use her illusions as well which she’ll do as soon as she realizes it’ll come in handy. There’s also her limited precognition as well.

Knuckles would try to run up and punch her. Knuckles can avoid her ranged attacks using his gliding and digging so he could very well make it a test of hand to hand skill which he showcased weaving around the gigantic Donkey Kong. He could also blow her up with his explosive punches

He’d have to dig to dodge all of them because y’know, speed IS equal after all. Melee combat, I would say Eybalv is more skilled even just by showing off techniques from many different martial arts, I’d recommend checking out the Pinterest board I linked on the Animazians Physiology page for acrobatics and martial arts. Eybalv fought and won against a drelat terrorist once too who was in a mech suit where the size difference was around like 1.5-2x the size difference between him and Donkey Kong. Also Eybalv’s totally fought punching opponents before and that mech suit woman was one of them.

So anything Eybalv is dealing with here is nothing new to her. Even Devipelt can dig and that’s someone Eybalv has fought many times.

Yeah she'll just take that explosive punch as a normal attack.

I say Eybalv takes it with not only superior fighting skill alongside her illusions, but even without them she'd still have her limited precognition and AP advantage because it's canonically depicted as being superior to her durability.

She also has great heat resistance. Eybalv FRA
Yeah she'll just take that explosive punch as a normal attack.

I say Eybalv takes it with not only superior fighting skill alongside her illusions, but even without them she'd still have her limited precognition and AP advantage because it's canonically depicted as being superior to her durability.
Counted and Eybalv FRA

That's grace

Back