• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool match-up, thanks Arkenis

Rules
  • Both Vermillion siblings are in their Elf Reincarnation Arc keys
  • Lévis Rosequartz is restricted to only his Secondths as a power up
  • Speed is, obviously, equalized
Combatants

Mereoleona and Fuegoleon
Chapter_XIV_cover.png
Crimson Lion Kings Captains: 0

Magnetism and Lightning: 0

So, like, can he resist strong amounts of heat?
His Magnetism spells such as magnet ball can block Dot's explosions, which can char and blacken Humanoid creatures. Also, he can magnetize the area to just give himself free range of movement, so there's that.

His Magnetism spells such as magnet ball can block Dot's explosions, which can char and blacken Humanoid creatures. Also, he can magnetize the area to just give himself free range of movement, so there's that.
I'm mean his spells can block explosions and stuff, but he himself cannot resist high temperatures, can it?
I'm saying this because both Fuegoleon and his sister can cause a temperature increase of their surroundings. Fuego, the less hot of the 2, could already dry an entire lake by heating up.

I'm mean his spells can block explosions and stuff, but he himself cannot resist high temperatures, can it?
I'm saying this because both Fuegoleon and his sister can cause a temperature increase of their surroundings. Fuego, the less hot of the 2, could already dry an entire lake by heating up.
Oh, probably not himself, but as long as it doesn't get too extreme, it should be fine-ish

And there's always just locking one of them up with the Confinement Box and sending them to the shadow realm, easing things up a bit

Oh, probably not himself, but as long as it doesn't get too extreme, it should be fine-ish
Well, about that...

Fuego can dry a whole lake instantly while Mereoleona can burn Mana Skin users, who are resistant to lightning hot temperatures and can increase the heat in her surroundings to even higher temperatures with Purgatory.

Well, about that...

Fuego can dry a whole lake instantly while Mereoleona can burn Mana Skin users, who are resistant to lightning hot temperatures and can increase the heat in her surroundings to even higher temperatures with Purgatory.
Ehhh, doesn't seem too bad.....
I mean I can always allow Levis his Summons but that would be a complete and utter stomp if it comes down to fire vs AP

I mean it is knowing he has no heat resistance at all
Yeah, it is knowing, but Levis could always use Confinement Box on Mereoleona, sensing she's the bigger threat here, and then deal with Fuegolo while Mereo is trapped in an endless void
I don’t know what the summons can do so idk
He summons Adamas and it surrounds him as armor, attacks basically can't hit him as their directed away with shifting magnetic poles

Back