• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unwritten question

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the Hierarchy of stories an outerversal hierarchy? I looked at some of the Unwrittens control threads and from my understanding, the main justification was that you can write higher dimensions or planes into the stories within the stack. However I’m still confused as to how this is 1-A.

such a case is similar to the 1-A root explanation of the Nasuverse
How so?

The swirl of the roots 1-A tier justification seems to be a mix of it being at the top dimensional theories, the origin of all existence, and for being beyond any definition and description.

The hierarchy of stories 1-A tier justification is because the concept of dimensions are supposedly irrelevant due to Wilson Taylor writing a story within the hierarchy that said mages were able to add entire dimensions to physical space.

My main question is, how does mages being able to add dimensions to physical space within stories, prove that the stories are 1-A?

My main question is, how does mages being able to add dimensions to physical space within stories, prove that the stories are 1-A?
this is possible through the world of wilson taylor who considers the world of tom taylor as fiction, where as the world of tom taylor itself there are wizards who add all dimensions to physical space and move their lands to long distances, the distance in question is a distance that cannot be measured physically twitch in three dimensions whose distance crosses the hyperplane and across time

this conclusion is wilson taylor's world get 1-A because all high dimensions in tom taylor's world mean nothing in wilson taylor's world

note: I'm only answering as best I can because my knowledge of the unwritten is still lacking and also I can't draw conclusions because of all these dimensions the context of the numbers is unclear how many higher dimensions are in the world of tom taylor

What makes the Hierarchy of stories an outerversal hierarchy? I looked at some of the Unwrittens control threads and from my understanding, the main justification was that you can write higher dimensions or planes into the stories within the stack. However I’m still confused as to how this is 1-A.
May I see the threads?

May I see the threads?
Here is the first one about the Leviathan being 1-A.

Here is the second one that got the Leviathan to baseline high 1-A and the hierarchy of stories to 1-A.

And here’s the third one about the Cetacean hierarchy that got Leviathan infinitely into High 1-A.

Can't be for sure, but I was under the assumption that it was because the levels of the hierarchy had a larger transcendence than that of higher dimensions, with Leviathan viewing the entire hierarchy as a dream. That was what I assumed was the logic. After reading Unwritten, I'm a bit doubt that any of this really applies

i honestly cant see how is this not enough im sure i seen lot of 1A get it from shit like this especially the fact that each story could have their own hierarchy of story

Can't be for sure, but I was under the assumption that it was because the levels of the hierarchy had a larger transcendence than that of higher dimensions, with Leviathan viewing the entire hierarchy as a dream. That was what I assumed was the logic. After reading Unwritten, I'm a bit doubt that any of this really applies
Well the levels in the hierarchy could have a larger transcendence than that of higher dimensions. I’m not really currently for it or doubting it. I’m just confused on how that type of transcendence works and what requirements would need to be met for it which is why I made this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back