• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The United Nations of Earth

This profile is ludicrously outdated and doesen't even use the civilization format.

First, it should be changed to 5-B late game since the 4th DLC, apocolypse, allowed for superweapons that can destroy planets

They should have Telapthy, Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Precognition via psionic ascension, Matter manipultation via matter generator, morality manipulation via orbital mind control laser, mind manipulation and one hit kill via neutron sweep (Which kills all minds on a planet but leaves plants alive) sealing via global pacifier (Which traps a planet in an "indestricble" force field, although saying its completely so is a NLF), type 1 immortality for the leader if they have chosen one trait, energy manipulation via entropic reccursion, portal creation via making gateways, shield generation (for planetary shields) homing attack, and danmaku, just to name a few

You kinda gotta link stuff Zach, though I did see a lot of what's here from casually browsing the stellaris wiki the other day.

While I'm at it, add this quote

I solemnly swear to devote my life and ability in the defense of the United Nations of Earth, to defend the constitution of man, and to further the universal rights of all sentient life, from the depths of the Pacific, to the edge of the galaxy, for as long as I shall live.

I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will unlock it again, so it can be corrected.

Actually...

Since they can take down high 4-C entities as a whole, should they be like "individual ships are 5-B, in groups they are high 4-C?"

Probably not very applicable to stuff that doesn't need warp travel or whatever it is in stellaris.

Don't people not move FTL by default even if they can though? I don't know what that would do to someone natively FRL.

What's the specific ability

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh, I forgot non physical interaction, they can hurt non corporeals like the spectral wraith
It's legit so I will added it.

"Adapting the Tiyanki method of siphoning energy from gaseous matter, it is possible to construct weapons draining energy from enemy ships."

Is this Absorbtion?

Tachyon sensors would be Extrasensory Perception, as they see things light years away immediatly and are used to look inside black holes.

Tachyons IRL are a theoretical partical with imaginary mass, so possible Mathematics Manipulation

Quantum Manipulation for a couple physics technology

What does Living Metal count as?

A groundbreaking technological marvel, the Jump Drive shreds the local space-time continuum and rearranges it on the quantum level to be identical to that of the target destination - and thus the ship appears to near-instantly "jump" from system to system.

What's this count as?

The first one is absorbtion.

That's less ESP as it is dramatically enhanced senses, kinda like a super radar. In effect it's identical.

Sensing them doesn't mean you can manipulate them, or math.

Sounds fine, but a link would be nice

That's not really a power, what can you do with it?

That last one's teleportation.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Adapting the Tiyanki method of siphoning energy from gaseous matter, it is possible to construct weapons draining energy from enemy ships."
Is this Absorbtion?

Tachyon sensors would be Extrasensory Perception, as they see things light years away immediatly and are used to look inside black holes.

Tachyons IRL are a theoretical partical with imaginary mass, so possible Mathematics Manipulation

Quantum Manipulation for a couple physics technology

What does Living Metal count as?

Absorbtion seems fine

Enhanced senses for the tachyons seems fine

The tachyon particles are made by the UNE, so I'm not sure

Extremely high-yield disruptors that fire quantum energy charges causing incredible damage to those unfortunate enough to get in their way.

I geuss teleportation for the last one?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
A groundbreaking technological marvel, the Jump Drive shreds the local space-time continuum and rearranges it on the quantum level to be identical to that of the target destination - and thus the ship appears to near-instantly "jump" from system to system.

What's this count as?

I can unlock the profile for additions and you would have just tell me when you are done, @ZacharyGrossman273

Back