• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Damn, I musta lost my touch at sensing jokes. That I didn't manage to call it out or detect it is still a loss to me.

So a bunch of new leaks and rumors came in and here they are:

Dynas Riser (Leak)
Dynas Saber (Leak)
Ultraman Kaia/Kaya: New Gen Gaia (Rumor)

Edit: Typo’d the Dynas Riser and Saber part

Last edited:
But it says Dynas Riser and Saber though. Nitpicking, of course.

Also, what the hell am I supposed to do with this New Gen Gaia, spread him all over my bread?

Seriously though, that'd be... weird. In again a nitpicky manner, because TDG is no longer so if Gaia has a different initial through his successor.

Finally got myself caught up. Also major story spoilers for episode 15 are out on Tieba. Read at your own risk.

The words [300 years later] from the current story (Ultraman Decker) will be changed to [Hundreds of years later]. The reason why we know its 300 years is because the original arranged setting said the future timeline is 300 years later.

Kanata's timeline is different from Future Decker's timeline. Future Decker's timeline in the "Present Time" did not experience Sphere's isolation and Sphere's invasion happened much later down the line in the future.

In episode 1 when Kanata received Decker's power the voice he heard was Future Decker's voice.

Future Decker's space-time travel equipment was incomplete whenever he travels through space-time his body would be in immense pain.

Future Decker heard Kanata saying "Grandpa said, if you can do something for others, than you should go and do it without hesitation" and was surprised.

Future Decker used to eat the Space Rice Crackers on Mars in his childhood. He says that soon in the future Space Rice Crackers will be sold on Mars.

In the future timeline, there are many different planets that met the same fate as Earth and were isolated.

Hundreds of years from now, humanity whom has stepped into space will be attacked by Sphere and team up with aliens from various different planets to oppose Sphere.

Outside of having Yuzare and Decker, the future also has another Ultraman. Ultraman Dyna. In the future, Dyna and Decker worked together.

Sphere swallows up planets with highly advanced civilizations and life forms with high energy to become part of themselves.

Whenever Spheresaurus is sent to a planet and discovers a certain level of energy from the planet, they will activate their barrier and isolate them. Following that more monsters will slowly start to appear on the planet.

The Spheresaurus of this episode stuck down even deeper underground.

Sphere is capable of traveling through space-time and appearing in any place of the universe.

Asakage used the space-time movement system that he invented himself to arrive on the Earth of this era with Sphere in order to destroy it.

Future Decker says this is a gamble. Every time Kanata turns into Ultraman Decker the space-time radar will have a reaction. Kanata's monster cards and type change card are all things that Future Decker sent over.

Future Decker was also surprised how he knew what type of power Kanata needs. He doubts even the space-time radar could have known about this.

Asakage believes that it is because of humans stepping into space and team up with the aliens of other planets to stop Sphere that caused many planets that didn't want to interfere to be invaded by Sphere and be destroyed. His lover Laelia died because of this and thus he believes the main culprit are the earthlings and decided to go to the past to destroy the planet.

Future Decker tells Asakage that his planet Bazdor hasn't been destroyed yet. It might be isolated right now but everybody is still fighting.

Asakage believes that Sphere are the laws of the universe and can't be defeated.

Future Decker says that even if he does destroy this Earth their future won't change. This will only cause another timeline where the earthlings never met Alien Bazdor.

Asakage expresses that this is just his personal revenge. He wants to make his past mistakes disappear along with the Earth even if it cost him his life.

Kanata says "This isn't because I was wrapped up in the problem. Right now. I only want to protect my world! Leave the problems on this side to me, (Future Decker) hurry up and go back to the future!"

Future Decker says his family motto is "If there is something you can do then do it with all you've got!"
"If you want friends then show your true self. Rather than seeking a reason for failure you should make an effort to surpass your failure."

Future Decker's full name is Asumi Decker.

Decker refers to Kanata as his ancestor.

To sum it up Future Decker is Kanata's descendant and he gave his powers to Kanata from the future. Basically doing the opposite of what Dyna did. And Asakage was the culprit that sent Sphere to the past.

Last edited:
Finally got myself caught up. Also major story spoilers for episode 15 are out on Tieba. Read at your own risk.

The [300 years later] from the current story (Ultraman Decker) will be changed to [Hundreds of years later]. The reason why we know its 300 years is because the original arranged setting said the future timeline is 300 years later.

Kanata's timeline is different from Future Decker's timeline. Future Decker's timeline in the "Present Time" did not experience Sphere's isolation and Sphere's invasion happened much later down the line in the future.

In episode 1 when Kanata received Decker's power the voice he heard was Future Decker's voice.

Future Decker's space-time travel equipment was incomplete whenever he travels through space-time his body would be in immense pain.

Future Decker heard Kanata saying "Grandpa said, if you can do something for others, than you should go and do it without hesitation" and was surprised.

Future Decker used to eat the Space Pancakes on Mars in hid childhood. He says that soon in the future Space Pancakes will be sold on Mars.

In the future timeline, there are many different planets that met the same fate as Earth and were isolated.

Hundreds of years from now, humanity whom has stepped into the universe will be attacked by Sphere and team up with people from various different planets to oppose Sphere.

Outside of having Yuzare and Decker, the future also has another Ultraman. Ultraman Dyna. In the future, Dyna and Decker worked together.

Sphere swallows up planets with highly advanced civilizations and life forms with high energy to become part of themselves.

Whenever Spheresaurus is sent to a planet and discovers a level of energy from the planet then they will activate their barrier and isolate them. Following that more monsters will slowly start to appear on the planet.

The Spheresaurus of this episode stuck down even deeper underground.

Sphere is capable of traveling through space-time and appearing in any place of the universe.

Asakage used the space-time movement system that he invented himself to arrive on the Earth of this era with Sphere in order to destroy it.

Future Decker says this is a gamble. Every time Kanata turns into Ultraman Decker the space-time radar will have a reaction. Kanata's monster cards and type change card are all things that Future Decker sent over.

Future Decker was also surprised how he knew what type of power Kanata needs. He doubts even the space-time radar could have known about this.

Asakage believes that it is because of humans stepping into the universe and teaming up with the people of other planets to stop Sphere that caused many planets that didn't want to interfere to be invaded by Sphere and be destroyed. His lover Laelia died because of this and thus he believes the main culprit are the earthlings and decided to go to the past to destroy the planet.

Future Decker tells Asakage that his planet Bazdor hasn't been destroyed yet. It might be isolated right now but everybody is still fighting.

Asakage believes that Sphere are the laws of the universe and can't be defeated.

Future Decker says that even if he does destroy this Earth their future won't change. This will only cause another timeline where the earthlings never met Alien Bazdor.

Asakage expresses that this is just his personal revenge. He wants to make his past mistakes disappear along with the Earth even if it cost him his life.

Kanata says "This isn't because I was wrapped up in the problem. Right now. I only want to protect my world! Leave the problems on this side to me, (Future Decker) hurry up and go back to the future!"

Future Decker says his family motto is "If there is something you can do then do it with all you've got!"
"If you want friends then show your true self. Rather than seeking a reason for failure you should make an effort to surpass your failure."

Future Decker's full name is Asumi Decker.

Decker refers to Kanata as his ancestor.

To sum it up Future Decker is Kanata's ancestor and he gave his powers to Kanata from the future. Basically doing the opposite of what Dyna did. And Asakage was the culprit that sent Sphere to the past.
images

Just realized I mistyped Decker as Kanata’s ancestor in the summary my bad. It’s supposed to be the other way around. Kanata is Decker’s ancestor. I have now corrected it.

Asuka got his power from his dad while Kanata got his power from his descendant so yeah the reverse just like how Trigger did everything reverse of Tiga

Last edited:
Yeah quite the big surprise if I’m being honest myself. Also man none of us could hold ourselves back from spoiling ourselves huh.

Yeah, much too crazy. And again, yep. I can't hold myself back. I swear I have withdrawal symptoms for Decker, lol. Even Z didn't cause this much for me.

Yeah easily the best episode of the series so far. Honestly I’d say it’s one of the best episode of the New Generation Era. Though it’s still like a step below episodes such as Four-Dimension Capriccio in my opinion.

So by what Asumi Decker said, Ultraman Decker has an unique forms in every of ages, similar to Nexus and Deunamist
I have a feeling that Dynas is Decker form in either different past or further future

I rewatched, well partially, Shin Ultraman through Discord and found something interesting.

So, the sphere that Ultraman created is the 6D portal thing, right? Because as far as I remember, the clash was needed to transfer all of the fireball's heat into the Planck Brane. So what I'm trying to get at here, is that:

Doesn't that mean Zetton's barrier, even if momentarily, withstood a 6-Dimensional energy crashing into it?

Alrighty then, I finished Decker #15. Great episode, and has perhaps my favorite debut of a final form. They didn't achieve it during a state of inner peace, Kanata was definitely under some extreme emotional drive during it. Hence that amazing roar of determination.

While nothing too crazy in the fight scenes, Dynamic's showing is still pretty boss, fitting of a final form.

One of the biggest takeaway about this episode however, is the piece of clarification it has about the cosmology. To travel back in time, they had to move a whole ass space-time. Decker even refers to his era as the future universe. This means that a universe alone is in itself, a space-time, hence a timeline. There is no getting around it, even more if you claim it to be too vague. There are now numerous statements, not theoretical observations, but educated statements about how a universe works. If only we had this earlier. But well, beggars can't be choosers.

It seems like November episode titles are out quite early. Not sure if it is correct or not though.
Episode 17: Fire Thieves Overlord
Screenwriter: Satsuki Aya
Director: Nakagawa Kazuhiro

Episode 18: Graduating From This Fear
Screenwriter: Jun Tsugita
Director: Taguchi Kiyotaka

Episode 19: The Dynamic MG-5
Screenwriter: Jun Tsugita
Director: Taguchi Kiyotaka

Episode 20: The Dark God Returns
Screenwriter: Takao Nakano
Director: Sakamoto Koichi

Huh so that’s the full version of the letter.

Also the post of the episode titles got deleted. So it’s either unconfirmed or fake.

Yeah, though according to the guy I got this from, he said this is all he had. I'm assuming that means there should be another section to this, but what we have now should be enough. Kinda.

I could try digging up the version my Discord has, also with similar leaks.

@Veloxt1r0kore
Can't get anywhere without some equations.

Also, dream time. Gonna copy over from Discord.
"
I had a dream where Absolute Gabriel is finally revealed in magazines, and he had design cues from Dark Lucifer.
But to elaborate on what I remember, he has to crests, both of which curve slightly to (our) right. His coloration was for some reason dark grey and white, kinda like the Chaosroids.
He also has wings, similar to the ones shown in Zagi's concept art.
Also he was said to be able to stop time."

Last time I had a dream about a specific character, last time it showed Ultroid Zero, it became somewhat prophetic, especially the abilities. So I'm assuming time stop might actually be achieved one way or another.

Holy f*ck some big leaks came in.

Movie Ultraman DECKER:

• Ultraman DECKER (Flash, Strong, Miracle, Dynamic, Dinas/Genus Type)
  • Ultraman DINAS
  • Ultraman TRIGGER (Multi, Power, Sky Type)
  • Glitter TRIGGER Eternity
  • TRIGGER Dark
  • TRIGGER Truth/Glitter Truth
  • Ultraman REIGA
  • Ultraman REGULOS
  • Fake Ultraman DECKER Miracle Type
  • ZOL GIGALOGAIZA
  • ASTRON
  • GUBIRA
  • PAGOS
  • TAKKONG
  • SPHERE ZOL GIGALOGAIZA
  • DECKERNOID (Possibly in the Series)
  • GIGALONOID (Possibly in the Series)

Ultra Galaxy Fight 4:

• Ultraman SABER
  • Ultraman FUTURE
  • Absolute GABRIEL
  • Absolute GRATEFUL
  • Absolute NIGHT
  • RUEBE Darkness

Next Ultra Series:

• Ultraman KAIA Normal Type
  • Ultraman KAIA Burst Type
  • Ultraman KAIA Healing Type
  • Ultraman EARTH
  • Destruction Warrior DEMONZ
  • C.O.V. Knight
  • MEGAREISAURUS
  • PEGUILA
  • SPHERE GOLBA
  • Kaiser SPHERESAURUS
  • REZAITO
  • DORAKO
  • SADORA
  • ZETTON Falx
  • KAIA Darkness

This better be a ******* joke. I hope it's a joke.

Because if this is true, I would be right all along about New Gen Gaia's thematic reversal being that he is New Gen Agul instead. Also what the ****??? Saber and Future? I hope those aren't real too, because 2 new Ultras? Are you kidding me? And Kaia has Healing and Burst, again proving me right to some level. That Kaia has a sort of Abare Mode instead to get him by before that eventual V2 analogue.

What the hell.

That be weird and cool at the same time, instead of TDG (Tiga, Dyna & Gaia), we’d have TDK (Trigger, Decker & Kaia).

Also, Absolute Gabriel seems to be the hotshot leader Tartarus was talking about and Absolute Night as the female Absolutian.

And from the looks of it, this series will still take place in Decker’s universe.

Can you also link if possible where you got this thang from?

Oh right, I forgot that somebody did some digging and found one possible meaning Kaia could have been based on. Sea; purity. So yeah.

Great. Just great. Gabriel. The leader and they use perhaps one of the most angelic sounding name. Biblically accurate Absolutians when?

And oh my god what a saturated universe...

Huh, I'm even more scared now.

Also, took a second look at the catalogue with a clearer head. Okay, cool. Deckernoid and Gigalonoid. No way man. And then Decker still has Dynas and Genus type to go. Is that like, his version of Truth? Man.

And the Absolutians also still has someone. I kinda don't want them to go the fusion route yet so I'm hoping Grateful is like another individual, at the cost of my sanity. And then Ruebe gets Darkness. Looks like the bros' story still hasn't ended, and I hope it's actually them again, like back in NGH.
Hoping that 4 will be the setup stage again, TDC had some rushed aspects and that was still good so imagine if they properly divided the focus to better dive into the story.

Do you realize how likely 2-C Decker actually is? The time travel plot was pretty major, and it's just the midpoint. And we know the threat of Spheres isn't over yet. And we also know that no two timelines share the same time axis. If the Spheres really are laws, who's to say they won't play on that and try to fuse the two timelines together?

It is a very plausible thing. They probably will, oh yeah, when will you guys update the scalling chain of the verse ? Major changes has happened ever since Decker’s series started.

Well that's usually Peter's thing, and I don't have any means to access the blog without messing it up because mobile. Though just in case it becomes relevant, I'll just bring up the episode 11 stuff.

Dynamic >> Modified Terraphaser =Decker (Future) > Spheresaurus (Gen 2) > Sphere Neomegas > Neomegas (Original) >= Strong Decker 3x> Flash Decker

Extradimensional demon returns, Yapool. But Naoki’s writing it…
- Ep 17
Director: Kazuhiro Nakagawa
Writer: Aya Satsuki
Kaiju: Gomess, Metsu Orochi, Hudram, Metron Seijin Nigel.

- Ep 18
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Writer: Naoki Hayashi
Kaiju: Yapool, Chouju Aribunta

- Ep 19 (Ultraman Trigger return)
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Writer: Naoki Hayashi
Kaiju: Yapool, Zomborg Soldiers (Kaiju ori Dyna), Galactron MK2

- Ep 20
Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi
Writer: Takao Nakano
Kaiju: Ragon, Ragon (Juvenile)

Source: color809 (TiebaBaidu)

Aya Satsuki writes the return episode of Hudram, huh? Wait, what the hell? How'd this mans...?

What's wrong with Naoki, again? He was head of Trigger but I thought he did pretty alright.

Nice to see Taguchi making a return so quick after his first. It'd be a shame if he only had time like in Geed to Taiga which had like 2 - 3 episodes at best. Though I now realize how selfish I am to always want to see him because I remember dude has kids.

Idek.

That’s the entire problem, he was the head of Trigger (And i wholeheartedly hate Trigger’s series).

Though I don’t see where Dyna would return, I guess were not getting him until episode 21-24.

Last edited:
So far you're the only one who hate Trigger so your opinion is denied
Peoples tend to criticizing it but nowhere to hate it from what i seen

Well, you to your own and me to mine, as appropriate.

Dyna might be coming be finale as you predicted, if he is at all.

Also I'm here laughing as my Dyna anger boner remains throbbing

Back