• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Underwhelming was the worst he ever got, which was his parts on R/B, which he unfortunately was the head of. But no, far from it. Masayoshi has directed Orb #18 and #19, Geed #22 and #23, Taiga #10 and Z's Haruki Depression Arc, as well as D4. So, the episodes speak for themselves.

Finally watched Decker #12, and i believe if my slow ass managed, everyone has as well.

First off, did they just pull off what could have been a 2-episode plot in one? And not feel rushed? Because that was perfect pacing; hook, external conflict, internal conflict, resolution, they all reached their conclusion in a reliably fair and logical manner.

Kanata and Hanejiro's friendship really shines through this episode as well. They relied on each other just right, Hane's forced departure on Kanata to bring out Decker was completely fine considering the episode alludes to how much more human he was becoming and before this, he'd already been forced to cover for them in a multitude of situation so this is just fair as a turn of event.

Kanata's influence seems to propagate far this time. The gym scene, Hanejiro's humanizing progress, all goes back to their earlier interactions. Where Kanata was initially almost always dismissed, now he's an integral enough part of the team that what he says carries weight more often than not. He sheds his optimistic exterior to some level, and is respected for it. That is more than can be said for Asuka throughout all of Dyna.

And more importantly, damn. Asakage really just saw a do not enter sign and ignored it huh? Now the cat's out of the bag. The deck is revealed, Kanata has no hand to play with.

Considering that was a big reveal after a particularly exhausting episode, and the next one is the recap breather... is anyone else expecting a whiplash once #14 rolls around?

I'm also really curious what Strong Power Scram would be like. Miracle Sky encompassed pretty well the ability of both component, the duplicative and telekinetically controlled high-speed object designed for defense and maybe even offense purpose. I want to see the latter in action one-a these days.

What the fu--

Aight, keep it to yourself for now, or share with those curious. Because I should be able to witness it firsthand in cinema.

Actually, even better now. We can just review that after the official global screenings.

Here’s another one:

"Ultraman Decker" is about to enter a critical phase that can be called the climax of the middle stage. What exactly is Sphere? What are they trying to do on Earth and Mars? When he was captured by the sphere, Decker talked to Kanata and used Ultra D Flasher.

In addition to the reissued Sphere Zaurus, GUTS-SELECT is driven into a desperate situation by an unexpected formidable enemy. Still standing up and telling him that he fights not because he was forced to fight, but because he wants to protect his world. The next moment, the two lights overlap into one....

The new power of Ultraman Decker has awakened.

Kanata! Hotobashire! Dainamikku! Dekka!

What the hell. This is so weird, though, all these practically on-point leaks and somehow enjoyment of Decker has never gone down. I'm much more excited for post recap. Oh crap, that means it'll be the same after Dynamic debuts as with Trigger then, where we'll get that second break. Which further emphasizes my point, all this break in momentum and I don't once feel tired of Decker.

Yeah, it definitely has a level of excitement that is way above Trigger (Series was way too predictable and Tiga ‘like’). And even after the spoilers are known, our excitements are still there.

Man, when you aay "Tiga-like" in the same sentence with that, I don't get any negative connotations. More like, setting up the stepping stones and building blocks as foundation for future stuff. Which is how I already see Trigger as.

That's where I was coming from as well. It definitely wasn't, which was an actual misfortune, considering how far we are into the Series' life yet they weren't able to give a unique enough spin to one of their biggest and most influential instalment.

Hm. Y'all ever wondered where the Absolute Particles went? Far as I remember, Trigger's finale nor Episode Z said anything about them being gone. So where did that go? Unless it's going to be a plot point, they can't have already expunged the data, can they?

Um guy

Should we give link to the magazine that have statment ?

Like i find the link to the ultraman leo and King mantle statment but they are kinda ruin for some reason

And we should put link to the magazine to not make those who try to find link about the ability question where we find the source

What do you mean? Like the link posted before from tieba no longer works? If so, then damn, did the uploaders ever specify which books they were from?

Because you know, we actually should at least find the mags they originated from.

I actually download a lot of picture about statment like page about ultraman mantel ability and ect ect

(I kinda see this coming before)

Let me see if they are still visible so i could upload so you guy could put the magazine page on it

Well I wouldn't know which mags some of them could've come from. Unless TsuPro also does like Warhammer and puts digital versions of their info/databooks on their pages, I'm not sure how to source them.

Unless I'm not understanding this right?

Oh. Oh crap. I think Peter may have said something about this, that these, essentially illegal, uploads of materials are to be wiped out. But if that wasn't it, the possibility still existed, and it just became a certainty.

I'm uh, not sure since I'm not very well versed in the deep dives in getting into these.

Oh, that's a relief.

I also remembered there is another place we can look. Found a databook on Max, even. However, I found it on a very questionable website. Still, more confirmation on Deconstruction for Maxium Cannon and now, Enhanced Deconstruction for Galaxium Cannon, because it said that Zetton was blown to smithereens.

Because the statement used "木端微塵", which as the link shows, can also mean smashed into atoms, among other description of destroyed into very small fragments.

Edit: Sorry for getting any hopes up, but I unfortunately only found data on Max. The others are Maruyama's design works or extremely miscellaneous stuffs.

I think it's in the same chapter where it first appeared, which is the very first one. I wouldn't remember which page the translation was, though.

Just watched episode 13 of Decker and goddamn if it isn't the most dangerous breather episode by far. Like them was in real, genuine danger. That is not normal.

At least we get to see another proper predecessor-successor interaction. Marlulu was definitely to be expected, but I didn't expect him to be so fun in the episode. Mans roasted the team and loved them because of their idiocy.

Speaking of idiot, the opposite genius is also true for all parties. Everyone had their parts in contributing to the solution, and it's just so well done in how it mostly ties together with the recap gimmick of 13s. Kanata def the supergenius of the group tho, fr fooling the entire team into thinking his deck holder is just bandage container.

But, that's about all we can get for now because next time, it the birth of a demon god. Decker help us all.

I just watched Shin Ultraman in cinemas. Great film, will try to sandbox a profile or at least a draft. The least I can put down right now is intelligence section.

Zarab (Genius)
Ultraman/Lipiah (At least Genius)
Mephilas (Supergenius)

There's a lot of scientific stuffs in the movie that could probably yield at least interesting results, so yeah. However I am currently of the belief that Low 1-C is an at most rating should we give it.

Ok decker new ep

Terraphaser can use other kaiju card for attack

The doctor gun could hack and teleport him to the telephaser

He and the new decker come from a different age

The new decker is as strong as the upgrade terraphaser

Also sphere is going to swallow the earth !!!!

Future Decker is many times more powerful than Kanata’s Decker as from the looks of it (It’s probbably because of Kanata’s lack of skill and mastery of Decker) and from the preview of episode 15, Dyna appeared in the future.

Oof, yeah, that's pretty good grounds for many times boost. Neomegas original alone needed extended exposure to Dolnade Breaker before dying, and Sphere was stronger and so on and so forth.

It's at least like this:

Decker (Future) > Spheresaurus (Gen 2) > Sphere Neomegas > Neomegas (Original) >= Strong Decker 3x> Flash Decker

Back