• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah, and those are obviously the bigger stuffs that he can do, so something smaller like the fields we already got introduced to would be child's play for Zero at this point.

TsuPro straight up using the same mentality a fan would use to justify massive crossovers, and layering it with a story. That's definitely an S-tier management in my eyes.

So the only way to beat Bullton is to not be powerful so he doesn't consider you a threat and at best, you'd just be warped somewhere else completely. Hopefully somewhere safe.

Shit!
Didn't realize this was a thing but apparently America, China, Japan, Korea, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations are officially making an International Anti-Piracy Organization (IAPO) starting in April. Which means starting from April there's gonna be much stricter stuff regarding the piracy stuff. So we probably won't be seeing any of the stuff like the stage shows on BiliBili or Youtube anymore if they aren't officially released. Not to mention some stuff might be deleted or removed entirely. And this won't affect just the Ultra Series its probably gonna affect even anime, manga, manhwa, manhua and etc being released by fan translators on fan sites.

This is some pretty important stuff how have nobody been talking about this yet?

Last edited:
Yeah we should probably start web archiving the Tieba threads and images and replacing them with Imgurs as there’s no telling whether or not they will be removed due to this international piracy thing.

Back then it was just a country or two taking the piracy things into their own hands in their own country so it didn’t matter that much. But now they are making an international organization so yeah we might be screwed. We should probably start preparing for the worst just in case.

Last edited:
Yeah we should probably start web archiving the Tieba threads and images and replacing them with Imgurs as there’s no telling whether or not they will be removed due to this international piracy thing.

Back then it was just a country or two taking the piracy things into their own hands in their own country so it didn’t matter that much. But now they are making an international organization so yeah we might be screwed. We should probably start preparing for the worst just in case.
Well could you at least help me with this

I was unable to see all the picture due to not having account and i hope that you could at least help me put these on imgur so i could read it

Bruh did you not use a translator at all. The user didn’t post any magazine at all. He was literally asking if anybody has the magazines.

Wait i think i give you the wrong post

This is the one i ask

…Seriously do you just not check any of the threads before hand. They are literally just asking if anybody has these magazines.

My damn notification broke again.

Anyway, so the name is D-Flasher? Alright, fine by me. But hopefully nobody takes the art as the actual design as that's a fan-art from a guy named MUGI.

Well, I dropped by for a different reason. I keep thinking about Geed's finale, and what REM said about the probability of winning. Is it scaleable to anyone if we accept their victory as Probability Manipulation? I don't see much reason to disregard REM's words, given that she can detect monitors that goes universal, able to sense King's energy, and basically everything. And turning the table from a 0.15% (I think) chance of winning seems pretty impressive.

Can someone give me some evidences of New Gen strongest forms being equal to Ultra Brothers? Kinda need it for a conversation.

There aren’t really direct statements but most people including us just assume they are comparable due to portrayals shown on screen like Taro overpowering Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga while being in a weakened state. Ace being able to overpower Baraba in a beam struggle and Delta Rise Claw also being able to hurt Baraba with its beams. And the whole Reiga being similar to Super Taro just makes it seem like the New Generation Ultras in their strongest form are the equivalent of the Ultra Brothers of the current era.

Also I personally don’t think the REM thing should be probability manipulation. It just sounds more like the heroes managed to win against all odds type of thing to me.

Welp, same conversation, they do not believe in Ultimate Zero being many times Base. I'm not sure how clearer the director can be but apparently it was simply The Aegis being stronger than Zero at the time. I'm kinda lost at words and tired.

Ultraman Story 0 and some other manga with Chinese translation

Does anyone have a raw version of Tregear's Story/Blue Shadow? I found out there are some differences in the English and Chinese translations, so I want to check the Japanese version to confirm how it actually is.
the wiki's translation
In as many dimensions there are there are also as many of myself. No matter how many times my body is destroyed, I'm in revived through another me in a different dimension. I'm in a state that exceeds life and death. I have become an Ultraman who surpassed Ultraman.
the Zer0stylinx's translation
There are a lot of myself in numerous multiverse. No matter how many times my body is destroyed, I'm in revived through a different dimension me. Its a state that exceeded life and death. I have become an Ultraman who surpassed an Ultraman.
the Chinese translation
有多少个多元宇宙就有多少个我存在。 就算肉体多次毁灭,其他次元的我也会复活。我已 经处于超越生死的状态了。我就是超越了奥特曼 的奥特曼。 不,你还是这么叫我吧。叫我托雷基亚,疯狂的好 奇心。

I have at least chapter 5's raws, and I don't think the guys would like to be bothered. I'll still see what I can do, though.

Neat, more supporting statement of infinite-sized universes. Honestly apprehensive about losing 3-A in favor of High 3-A tho. Is the part with Zero from that one game where he got Shining differently? Well, good to know Beast's evolution also has whacky specs.

So new episode is out. And yeah Full Power Giants of Darkness are definitely Low 2-C. During the fight while being controlled Darrgon rather easily overpowers Glitter Trigger Eternity. Carmeara after absorbing Hudram also quite easily defeats Glitter Trigger Eternity and knocks him back into Kengo by herself. I do think we could probably just go with what i proposed previously and assume the Multi, Sky, and Power type thing still applies to the dark giants even in their Low 2-C state. So assuming Glitter Trigger Eternity scales to the other New Generation Ultras Strongest Forms than for Low 2-C during Ultraman Trigger

3x Baseline Low 2-C: Ribut, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Full Power Hudram, Trigger Dark w/ Glitter key, Karakuri Musashin AP only

Far stronger than 3x Baseline Low 2-C: Full Power Carmeara, Diavolo

Far stronger than 6x Baseline Low 2-C: Post-Hudram Carmeara

9x Baseline Low 2-C: Full Power Darrgon, Maybe Nursedessei w/ Ribut key (Unless Darrgon was purposely trying to weaken himself so that he could die. Personally I don't think this makes sense as Ribut is comparable to Glitter Trigger Eternity. So I think its just Darrgon wanting to die which lowered his durability on top of it being point blank and seemingly shot directly into Darrgon's body which is probably limited durability negation)

15x Baseline Low 2-C: Full Power Trigger Dark, Post-Darrgon Carmeara

30x Baseline Low 2-C: Megalothor 1st Form (Carmeara thinks just a part of the Eternity Core's power is its incredible and could make her god when she didn't say that after absorbing Hudram and Darrgon. So we could probably assume Megalothor is at least twice as strong as Post-Darrgon Carmeara since it's at least Post-Darrgon Carmeara + a power greater than Post-Darrgon Carmeara)

Also I believe it seems like Carmeara only gained part of the Eternity Core's power so yeah doesn't seem like we'll be getting 2-B characters just yet.

Last edited:
Yeah that seems like how it would go now. Though going by the Shining Zero crt, I don't think we should assume Megalothor would make a 2x difference just yet.

On another department, I believe this episode also grants Trigger resistance to Body Puppetry since it seemed like Carmeara's darkness just has that multipurpose tool effect.

In Shining Zero's case it was more of a we can't just assume and scale a form to the combined power of others but in this case it's just Carmeara adding the power of something greater than herself into herself as she is now. So it's basically just 5 + at least 5. Fairy Tail currently has something similar with Post-Space Between Time Absorption Acnologia being Acnologia x2 due to him absorbing a power greater than himself into himself.

Yeah I guess that make sense.

Huh, that how that works? Well damn, 30x baseline Megalothor honestly doesn't sound bad anyway so if it's applicable then having a proper number is better.

Yup so now outside of the Tartarus, Megalothor is now the most powerful antagonist of the series by scaling. Though I guess that's a given considering how it was called the most powerful monster in history in the magazine which kinda already confirms Megalothor > Grimdo. Though if I'm being honest until UGF3 comes out and shows how much Tartarus was holding back during UGF2 there's actually a pretty high chance that Megalothor 2nd Form would be considered stronger than Tartarus for now.

Geed
Orb

Just to prepare for when the revisions finally go through, Greeza's NEP should look like this now:

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1 and 3, Aspect 1, 3, 4 and possibly 5; Greeza is nothingness, void itself. The physical form he appears in is his own paradoxical existence forcing those around to perceive him, and as such, is not actually present where he may manifest, rendering conventional attacks useless. Greeza is massless and has no energy of any sorts. His very presence reduces space-time energy down to 0, a universal impossibility. Tregear, whose powers allows him to tamper with the biological functions of living creatures, as well as affect the minds and souls of individuals, states that even he could not do anything to Greeza.)

I'm pretty sure I had a better wording for this, but it disappeared from my head.

Yeah sounds about right based on the new revised Nonexistent Physiology page. Though I am iffy on Greeza getting aspect #5

Types​

Nature of Nothingness​

In which fashion characters are nonexistent in the aspects in which they are:
  1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.
  2. Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
  3. Paradoxical Nonexistence: Characters still exist, but paradoxically behave as if they don't when attacked. Equivalently, characters qualify which don't exist, but behave as if they do in some aspect other than their interaction with attacks and abilities. To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence. An example of that would be a character who is able to think, and hence has a mind, but is stated to be immune to regular mind manipulation as said mind is paradoxically nonexistent in nature. The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type. In terms of binary, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, this would be part 0 and part 1 simultaneously.

Aspects of Nonexistence​

Which aspects the characters are nonexistent in:
  1. Spiritual Nonexistence: These are characters whose soul and/or astral body is nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular Soul Manipulation.
  2. Conceptual Nonexistence: These are characters for which one or multiple concepts, that are necessary for their own existence, are nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular manipulation of said concept(s). Which type of concept should be mentioned on the profile.
  3. Mental Nonexistence: These are characters whose mind is nonexistent. Characters with this type are hence immune to regular Mind Manipulation and related abilities.
  4. Information Nonexistence: These characters whose information are nonexistent. These refers strictly to the type of information that shape reality. (Note: it's agreed that info manip will get types soon, which will make this clearer) They are hence immune to regular Information Manipulation.
  5. Other: These characters lack some other fundamental aspect that would be necessary for a normal being's existence or have a nonexistent one. Examples would include things like lacking a history. They are hence immune to abilities that target that respective aspect. Which aspect should be mentioned on the profile, together with any detail regarding what it makes them immune to.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Aspect 5 is just remnant of what I initially thought he'd qualify for, and yeah it shouldn't be there. But that's yeah, that should be about it.

Hey could any one give me link to chinese page about the plot of ultraman x ep 20 ?

Because i am confuse about the dream that Sayuri Tachibana have ?

Was that flash back dream or what ?

Why would you even ask for the Chinese version? I thought you couldn't even read that? Besides, let's not assume things for now, since X never went in-depth about Nexus' nature nor tried to carry over much.

In any case, is there still no clear version of Z's SCW scan? Particularly anything about Greeza, I wanna know if there's been some retcons to his nature as a whole.

Yup so now outside of the Tartarus, Megalothor is now the most powerful antagonist of the series by scaling. Though I guess that's a given considering how it was called the most powerful monster in history in the magazine which kinda already confirms Megalothor > Grimdo. Though if I'm being honest until UGF3 comes out and shows how much Tartarus was holding back during UGF2 there's actually a pretty high chance that Megalothor 2nd Form would be considered stronger than Tartarus for now.
I scanned the text and put it in DeepL, it translated as the strongest monster in the universe. Though, google translate did put out 'history' but the whole sentence has wrong meaning so I can't trust that. Can you point out what translated as 'history'?

It should be this section.

lZ2VHSA_d.webp

Note, I know you're going to post this on Reddit, so a word of advice. Try not to present this in a super objective lens that compares it with other Ultras. I do browse the place, and usually when that happens, the comment usually goes wild. So, present the picture, present the translation, and make it neutral.

Huh

Other than dimensional travel, cut through space, being space needle, self repair even after got destroy by the D4 beam, defusion, absorb and return attack, manipulate it own density and can capture other with it claw attack

What other special ability does beliarok have ?

I can only remember Empathic Manipulation due to events of episode 23 where Haruki directly states after attacking Guesra and Takkong that their berserk state had been mended. Law Manipulation too, if we consider defeating Greeza as them re-establishing law in the universe, pushing back the void after sustaining the universe.

Also, I'm going to update the OP. Since we're not changing threads, it can get confusing as to which pages each important topic or links are placed at so making a table of contents of sorts should streamline the search.

Edit: Also, because of a question in the strongest non-smurf list, we actually never specified what counts as a law in the universe. We should get on that.

Man what a blast. Can’t believe it’s been more than a year since we moved onto the new forum and made so many updates.

Back