• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

You do realize that it literally said the info from Battle of Dreams are not to be trusted due to it contradicting stuff in actual canon right? Like that Baidu page even said that Zagi’s backgrounds are completely different in Battle of Dreams in comparison to his actual background in canon. You’re honestly way too obsessed with Battle of Dreams. Almost everybody has already said it is non canon and contradicts actual canon. At most Battle of Dreams is just treated as the original rough draft of Project N before the ideas were dropped.

Last edited:
A few months ago, I found a few scans for Gridman (1991) on Bilibili , but then I forgot to save them. This is all I can find about Gridman (1991) recently

Last edited:
web novel
hmmm :unsure:
しかも、それに伴って発生する次元震動によって、多元宇宙同士の交錯という、未曽有の危機的現象が起こり始めた。
Moreover, the dimensional tremors that accompany it have begun to cause an unprecedented critical phenomenon of crossing between multiverses.
ランドマスターのコンピュータ・ワールド。そこは──
光り輝くクリスタルに覆われた、メカニカルなメタルカラーの建造物が無限に建ち並ぶ都市と
Landmaster's computer world. There ──
A city with an infinite number of mechanical metal-colored buildings covered with brilliant crystals──
グリッドマンやジャイガンターと同じく、多次元宇宙交差現象の副次的効果によってバトルハンガーは実体化しており、ランドマスターはホログラムとなってコックピットに搭乗していた。
Like Gridman and Jai Gunter, the battle hanger was materialized by the side effect of the multidimensional space crossing phenomenon, and the Landmaster became a hologram and boarded the cockpit.

Damn, this really true? Even if it's Tieba, I kinda want to be sure when it comes to casting.

If it's true, then...

Evil Zero be like: You're just in time to defeat me!

Hey could you guy help me put these picture into imgur ?

Ultraman Decker design info
Decker's appearance is pretty much just like Dyna
His color timer is on the left side of his chest, the protector on his chest has a pattern of the universe (galaxy?)

It's probably obvious but I'm guessing pretty much Dyna also means Goto-fied. I don't know about you guys, but I think that might be easier to do on Dyna considering his pattern seem a lot more streamlined compared to Tiga, who honestly seem a bit mashed together in some instances.

Hey peter could you help me see all the picture in this

I couldn't see all of it and i need to sign in it seem

And i don't know chinese that well

Last edited:
Huh, I'm not sure. Like usual, it is what we saw, but it very well could have been plot-induced that his petrification didn't happen immediately. I don't know, I'll watch the episode again at some point.

Could anyone help me post these picture on imgur so i could read them ?

ReigaStrongest.jpg

Has the statement about Reiga being "The strongest Ultra in history" been addressed here before?

It was like the statment about ultraman mebius infinity being the strongest ultraman in the past

It's most likely ignoir the god like ultra like king, noa and legend

Been sick for the past few days but I’m back now. So the new Ultraman Trigger stage show is out and the full version of Higher Fighter was played near the end of the stage show. And man I can’t wait for them to release the full song.
It was a fun stage show though this was more of a just bring everybody on stage to fight type of stage show. Like I think towards the end there was over 20 characters on stage fighting at once in this stage show. Also Bullton being op as always even in stage shows. Bullion pulled Tartarus‘ Parallel Isotope and then Tartarus was like I don’t need a monster like Bullton to travel through dimensions and proceeds to pull what seems to be the Parallel Isotopes of Diavolo and Titan of his world. And than it just becomes a summoning war later on with the Dark Giants summoning more monsters and the Ultras also summoning Parallel Isotopes of themselves to fight them by blasting Bullton (Seriously Bullton op pls nerf).

There‘s also a few cool scenes in this stage show. So at the very beginning of the stage show Trigger fights 8 monsters at the same time by duplicating himself into his four forms. Also Tartarus, Diavolo, and Titan introduced themselves one after the other without repeating the whole WARE WA KYUKYOKU SEIMEITAI thing more than once. So I guess now we know how they are gonna introduce themselves when there’s gonna be multiple Absolutians on screen at the same time. Titan also went to help prevent Diavolo from falling down after he was injured by the two Geeds so that's cool. Also Regulos fights on screen for the first time in this stage show against Gatanothor (Though it’s just a balloon).

Last edited:
No wonder why it so squishy, still really funny to see it lel

Also looks like Takahiro Sakurai is 100% going to be the current voice actor for Man

I'm not going to be surprised if he's ended up replacing Kurobe role once he's gone, in fact every Ultra Brothers except from Taro, Zoffy, and 80 need a replacements

Oh right the Chinese translation of the UGF interview was also out.

Since there's no English translation I'll just look at the Chinese translation to see if there's any interesting stuff from the interview.

Last edited:
So in the interview Suwabe (Tartarus' VA) jokes about how he's gonna kick Zero's ass with his Tartarus figuart he got from the workers while keeping the other Tartarus figuart he already ordered as a collection piece lol. He must've felt really proud to be the one that destroyed Zero.

The beginning of the interview was about how Komada (Ribut's VA) and Suwabe got their roles in the series.

Sakamoto says it's not wrong to say that Ribut and Tartarus are the two main characters of the UGF series. And Suwabe was like "Hey here it comes! It's confirmed guys! Confirmed!"

Komada jokes about how Ribut is slowly taking the center position away from Zero while Suwabe was like well I did destroy Zero in Absolute Conspiracy. Oof Zero's getting roasted by everybody throughout the interview lol.

Suwabe also admits how Tartarus likes to run immediately after winning and jokes about how Zero is probably the only person who has a chance of beating him that's above zero. And yes that was an actual joke he made.

Both Komada and Suwabe were also roasting the Absolutians about how they love to introduce themselves.

Sakamoto also says that one of the hardest things to do when it comes to UGF is figuring out which character should get the spotlight in some scenes and what post or techniques they should use. So whenever this happens he goes over it with the staff by watching videos of the Ultras and all the techniques they used in the past before deciding what they should use.

And once again Komada mentioned about how Tartarus transcends space-time (时空 Jiku) and dimensions (次元 Jigen) and Suwabe says he doesn't transcend just time. Also they said thanks to Tartartus they can screw with the timeline however they want and it will make sense thanks to Tartarus tying them all together. And the example they gave is Trigger and how his universe is supposed to be separate but hey Tartarus is here so we can link them together.

After that it's a whole talk between the three of them and how everybody likes Leo and his series being dark and all that and a few other Showa Era stuff like which scenes left a large impact on them.

Bullton is now the prime example of a sigma in the Ultra Series because of thag stage show then. Now I wonder how Greeza would be dealt with by non-Needle users.

So I guess those Absolutians know restraint after all.

Honestly an impressive first showing for Regulos given what we know about Gatanothor now, even if it's stage show.

Nice that Koichi actually is considering the right characters to use for specific scenes. Now he only needs to get one thing right. Shining. As it is, Ultimate Shining is now a goal for Zero, so him not being able to master one of its intermediary form would be nonsense at best.

Aw hell nah, Rabot amd Tartar Sauce barbecuing the shit out of Siro? smh

So Tartarus would potentially get Causality Manipulation as well if hr can freely mess up the history of the universes? Just him making a threat against the Dark Giants was enough to further cement his danger level. Imagine if he snaps. Also, if the Absolutians do transcend dimensions literally, that could be grounds for outright immunity, but I can't be sure yet.

Lastly, it'd be funny if Tartarus ends up performing a 2-C feat, and Bullton physically matches him, it'd certainly fuel to the possibility I thought of since Bullton's pocket dimension seemed separate as Yoko exploited the dimensional travel feature it had to get to Haruki, indicating that they had their own dimensional axes, both of which esentially seems like contained universes of their own.

And yeah I still don't understand why they make it seem like Zero uses a lot of energy in Shining. We clearly see him do a bunch of crazy stuff in Shining like training Orb for 10 years in the Shining Field.

Actually I just realized I mistyped it. They actually said worldline not not timeline. The context was basically talking about how thanks to Tartarus there's now an excuse for why some Ultras can appear in another Ultras tv series because Tartarus and his power is the perfect excuse for everything crossover related. But yeah I do hope the Absolutians have some nice lore stuff about them outright trascending the lower dimensions.

Lol so unlike the Virgin Showa Era Bullton who was defeated by Man's spinning thingy. Reiwa Era Bullton is a Chad that pulls off all the crazy feats later on in the series. But seriously if this stage show were to be canon then Bullton is busted. It's already pretty haxxed by itself but it can also summon crazy powerful being like Tartarus and if it does die it will summon Greeza. It's like the definition of the "no matter what I will take you down with me" type.

Back