• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

my boy, you weren't supposed to remember that. I can help you forget again if you let me bash your face with a coconut tho, free of charge, no cap.

I mean, let's not get in that rabbit hole aye

I think the Red Ball's scan has been posted before. I'm not very confident they really meant an all encompassing destruction when they referred to that during its time, but it also being 2-B, likely 2-A is a pretty neat idea.

New Gen Gaia sees return of Red Ball poihaps???

Oh. Official Twitter. Yeah, that's a good supporting scan. Still, did not expect the cosmological hierarchy to reach 10D of all things. Damn.

Welp I guess High 1-C Ultras are a possibility now that we’ve got this setting info from Twitter. Seriously wtf Shin verse why are you so much crazier than the main verse.

Edit: Just realized that this is actually Man’s message to the humans in the movie but in high quality.

Last edited:
Da hell you mean Ripia's message? You saying the reason why the note is written in an all-knowing perspective because Man has pretty much firsthand knowledge and interaction of the higher layers of the cosmology?

Also, wow, reading more closely, Man basically just said Star of Light is way beyond our comprehension that he won't even mention it. In a note talking of how the world consists of 10 Dimensions of warped spacetimes.

Yeah this was the message that Ripia made before hand for the humans after he lost to Shin Zetton.

So what you’re trying to say is possibly 11-D True Form Shin Ultras for being even more complicated than 10-D.

Yeah... this is wackier than Bullton. Look at all those mathematics that'll take me decades to grasp without the right teachings. And even if I do, il still have to live with the idea of a possibly dimensionally superior Star of Light.

The *** does this mean then? Higher-Dimensional Existence and Manipulation are given. In addition, looks like they might also have some form of higher-dimension Gravity Manipulation from all the weird ramblings of it, plus dark matter stuff that's probably unquantifiable.

Let's toss this to the math doos of the forum, see what we'll get.

Lol so what do you want to do? Just make a post with the image and say can somebody explain what tier this would be and what ability it would give?

Aye, pretty much. Though I'm willing to curb my expectations now, thinking about it, as those knowledgeable will probably only look at what kinda cosmology the scan might make.

Still a fun idea tho

Prolly both? Imgur for giving a taste and the twitter for those more daring to crack into the deeper codes.

Looking once more into the note, can you believe there's even mention of a dimensionless coordinate to describe those extra dimensions?

Higher Dimensional Shennanigans @Peter1129 @Mr.Cutlery

IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT, ASTAGHFIRULLAH AL AZIM WHAT IN THE WORLD WHAT IN WHATWHATWHAT!!?
unconscious-faint.gif

Okay done with breakfast. Gonna write up a quick draft now and I want you guys to decide if it’s good enough to be posted.

And considering this is Man stating from the perspective of one who's (heavily implied to have) personally interacted at these levels, potentially scaling the Shin Ultras at such levels really isn't farfetched.

Man flexes on us lower dimensioned mortals by casually revealing the nature of higher dimensions

Oh, sure.

It’s just a question so how’s this? I was thinking the thread name should just be simply

Higher Dimensions

So I was wondering what tier would this

Insert Twitter link here

Or is that too simple?

Maybe something along the line of "Could this be enough to warrant a tier to a cosmology or a character?" if you think that's too simple. Otherwise it's fine. Any further questions can be answered in replies, such as how it could potentially be used to scale.

In which case, just spitballing a potential response: "the scan is a note written by one of the characters who, going off context from the note itself, is heavily implied to have personally interacted with these higher dimensions".

In amy case, I'm actually heading off to bed now, just needed to make sure I responded to this one.

So yeah from the looks of it so far there’s the problem of whether or not the “World of Light” is included among the 10 dimensional world. So we can’t just assume they are 11-D right now.

Guess we'll have to wait for the movie itself to come out plus more details from the databook to see if we missed anything.

So that leaves, at the very least, the 6-Dimensional aspects which not only was something Zōffy and Mephilas did but also shown outright at the end.

Several posts into the Greeza vs Diablo match and I just realized, how did we miss Greeza's Perception Manipulation?

Like the paradox of him "manifesting" literally forces the mind to perceive him and focus only on that "physical" form he takes on, which sounds like a pretty dope support and defense-type ability now that I think about it.

Back