• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

@WanderingGecko No the match never got any votes last i checked. They just disappeared as the battle leaned towards inconclusive.

I always saw this as more of a travel speed thing rather than combat speed tbh.

Also gonna wait and see if any Godzilla characters decide to comment on that before posting.

@DestrudoD4Ray Actually with recent revelations that Garou’s divine powers came from God’s dimension which is in a higher dimension that ignores distance, energy, and size limitations. It’s likely that Garou can also copy up to High 3-A now.

No just that he is using higher dimension energy to perform lower dimension stuff without limitations. Hence why he could copy stats of people stronger than him. Since the higher dimension energy he’s using ignores energy limitations in the lower dimension.

I think Multiversal, likely Multiversal+? Like didn’t Bullton have a statement of connecting every universe in Mega Monster Battle?

@WanderingGecko No the match never got any votes last i checked. They just disappeared as the battle leaned towards inconclusive.

I always saw this as more of a travel speed thing rather than combat speed tbh.

Also gonna wait and see if any Godzilla characters decide to comment on that before posting.
I guess I’ll revive the thread and make an argument that it’s inconclusive.

I mean Ultras are consistently shown to be able to attack whilst flying at the same time, it should be scalable.

So now Garou has tier 2 hax?
Empty Void and God has it, not Garou.

Imma add some things to Bullton, also i think we should add Power Mimicry to Ultraman Decker since he was able to mimic the Sphere's energy signature?
Yeah, he should also get resistance to the effects of Yapool’s dimension that Ace has too. And please senōr add the scroll box too hehe 🥹

Isn’t that just a form of energy manipulation which is already listed under Ultra Physiology? Also Decker should have a lower with Miracle Type for AP as well as lower with Strong Type and higher with Miracle Type for speed. Since his speed form lowers power while power form lowers speed just like Tiga, Dyna, and Trigger.

That was Belial Atrocious after absorbing a portion of King’s power right? Normal Belial Atrocious doesn’t have that range feat if I remember correctly. Though by the Reiwa Era almost everybody has 2-C range.

Last edited:
Dunno it’s still blue here on my screen. Also wait we can now edit profiles and add info without the need to make CRTs?

Dunno it’s still blue here on my screen. Also wait we can now edit profiles and add info without the need to make CRTs?
If it's not that significant or affect the verse majorly, then yes. But stuff like overall 2-C range for Reiwa Ultras still need to be put in a CRT.

Also just to make sure where does EX Zetton's 3-A comes from? From what i've guessing it's scaling above Mebius who's 3-B+

Edit: Actually it seems to be scaling from Burning Brave, who's 2x times stronger than base, who is comparable to Gomora

Also found this profile of Shin Zetton
So apparently that 200 light year feat might be 3-B if this calc is correct

Nah the math is wrong.

What result did it give? Higher than solar system?

XefEEBv_d.webp

8n7JWR2_d.webp

So i treated the 1 Trillion Degree Fireball as a star in this calculation by using Luminosity (L = σAT^4)
σ =
Stefan-Boltzmann Constant = 5.670374419×10^−8
A = Surface Area = 106107.56959179 m^2
T = Temperature in Kelvin = 1000000000000 K

L = 6.0166965e+45 Watts / 60.16 FOE per second (3x Solar System Baseline)

Kinda consistent (but a bit lower than) with the statement "It will destroy Earth along with the entire star system, and affect area light-years wide"

Eh, i think that'll only work if the "One Trillion Degree Superheated Ball" was light-years wide, but the thing is the superheated ball is only around 183.78 meters in diameter

I think we can use this instead:

Assuming that Zetton could annihilate a sun-like star 200 light-years away

GBE of the Sun: 5.693x10^41

Explosion Radius: 200 light-years, or 1.892x10^18 meters

Body Radius: 1 Solar Radius, or 6.957x10^8 meters

Explosion Yield: 4*(5.693x10^41)*((1.892x10^18)/(6.957x10^8))^2 --> 1.6842224e+61 Joules or 168.42 PetaFOE (Multi-Solar System level)

Still impressive i must say, it has far higher value than the luminosity calculation

Last I heard I think the statement was from some kind of Shin Ultraman datafile thing that was posted with the movie or sometime before it. Don’t remember which.

And 8,387.45x baseline 4-A huh. Yeah 4-A was about what I originally expected when I saw that statement for Shin Zetton.

Just made a new profile for no reason
We can’t really use that calculation since the scans and pixel scaling of the calc isn’t even available at all. I do have a calculation that a friend of mine made and it yielded to Small Town level. Ripia should have a higher durability when he used the Beta Capsule a 2nd time and not just a possibly rating, he’s atleast Multi-Solar System level, likely Low 1-C cause of the extradimensional stuff.

Also there’s this respect thread blog I made too lel.

We can’t really use that calculation since the scans and pixel scaling of the calc isn’t even available at all. I do have a calculation that a friend of mine made and it yielded to Small Town level. Ripia should have a higher durability when he used the Beta Capsule a 2nd time and not just a possibly rating, he’s atleast Multi-Solar System level, likely Low 1-C cause of the extradimensional stuff.

The extra dimensional should just be a hax rather than a pure ap, and that is if the 6 dimensions wasn't compactified like the 10 dimensions in their universe.

Also thanks for the respect thread, it really helped me a lot when making the profile. Also if you don't mind, can you give me the calculation from that friend of yours?

Back