• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 4: Chant His Name!

Not really Ultimate Shining Zero info. It's just a official magazine promotion that says the form is an ultimate x ultimate form which basically shuts down any notions of the form being considered addition rather than multiplication.

Oh, there we go. I was wondering if I was looking at the right angle or not.

好評配信中の「ウルトラギャラクシーファイト 大いなる陰謀」にウルティメイトシャイニングゼロの線が登場!

究極×究極とも言える全部盛りスタイルの登場にテンション場上がり!

ちなみに、次号では「ウルトラマンZ」を撃解やするので必ずチェック! という今回もウルトラ気合入れていきます。

フィギュア王、
アクセスグランテッド!

The Ultimate-Shining Zero line is now available in the popular "Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Great Conspiracy"!

The tension rises as the Ultimate x Ultimate style makes its appearance!

In the next issue, we'll be unleashing "Ultraman Z", so be sure to check it out! I'm really looking forward to the next issue.

Figure King,
Access Granted!

Oof, thinking about it, that sounds a bit more like a metaphorical description of the form. But at the same time, the multiplier still applies thanks to its very nature and what the fun fact box TsuPro themselves post.

Also, it'll be a minor addition, but Ultimate Shining Zero should have Awakened Power.

Edit: Actually on second thought it doesn’t sound that metaphorical. It literally just said the form is pretty much ultimate x ultimate. But hey at least it’s still stated in the encyclopedia that it’s two forms activated at the same time and in series we also see him wearing Ultimate Aegis on Shining.

Technically Awakened Power should be given to Shining Zero as that's the form where Zero awakens a power he didn't know of. Ultimate Shining would still get it by default because it's still Shining though. But yeah other than that there's nothing else that needs to be changed on Zero's profile right? Cause if not I'll probably post it today.

Also good news. The verse and profile names have been changed by Ant. So I think I’m gonna update the verse page now.

Edit: And boom done

Ultra Series

Last edited:
Oh right, now that I re-read it, AP does sound more like something Shining was when it was first attained.

Oh man, that's lookin' beautiful.

So yeah anyway Zero’s sandbox profile is also fine right? If it’s fine I’ll post both of them and then contact Ant to change the current one to Ultraman Zero (Heisei).

Yeah and if there’s any other kaijus or aliens you want added onto the verse page that’s not already on there just tell me.

Looks fine at a glance, but we sure there isn't anything else missing from his arsenal? Whatever ones I've probably had in mind before is most likely gone so I can't quite remember.

Got it.

I think that’s about it. I didn’t include the techniques from the non canon stage shows or video games. And some of the techniques and stuff that were repeated under the different forms on the Ultraman wiki were also left out. So yeah I think we have everything now.

Last edited:
Looks like Belial's next, right? I'd suggest removing "massive" from his resistance section since it kinda sounds like I was really pushing it.

On another note, image hunting for the blog is turning out to be both tiring and fun. Also, can you try and extract a bit from the Geed SCW? There's a part detailing Belial's final moment where it says "Mind/Soul/Heart World", I'd need a scan of that in order to put extra evidence.

Alright I'll remember to remove it. For now I'll just update the profiles of characters like Juda who only has a few keys. I'll probably do Belial's profile later. Anyway I'm probably gonna post the multipliers and scaling as a blog now and then link it to the verse page. After that I'll make Zero vs Goku.

Last edited:
Okay I have updated IF, Dark Lugiel, Greeza, Juda, Mold, and Vacuumon.

Didn't update the Ultras, Gomora and Zetton as they have way too many keys and I'm still updating Belial.

Probably gonna take a break for now by making Goku vs Zero.

Forgot to respond to this.

I thought there would have been something else for the USZ form of Ultra's but it definitely could be metaphorical. At best, it can still be supporting evidence with how the form is a merger of two other ultimate forms.

Right?

I just gave the match thread again, and is Zero really baseline? Didn't we agree that full power Zero scales to Belial who is stronger than his weakened state who in turn survived the STA Bomb?

And didn't you say possibly/likely keys also get stronger alongside the confirmed keys?

I did say they get stronger but Belial and Zero are pretty much the lowest of the Low 2-Cs in the series. Like Reiwa Era Base Zero is pretty much on par with Imit-Belial who was stated in the Taiga Super Complete Works to be about on par with the real Belial. And the real Belial (aka Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial) only barely survived the at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C bomb while being in a weakened state due to having fought Ultimate Zero just prior to the bombing. So right now we are assuming that at full power Belial roughly scales fully to the bomb which is only baseline. Which means Base Zero would also only be around baseline for being on par with Imit-Belial who is about on par with Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial. So basically

Super Dimension Annihilation Bomb = Baseline Low 2-C

Post-Crisis Impact Era Ultimate Zero (Full Power) ≈ Reiwa Era Base Zero ≈ Imit-Belial ≈ Post-Crisis Impact Era Belial (Full Power) = Roughly Baseline Low 2-C

Last edited:
Seems like Belial and by extension Zeto should be a little above that since even while severely weakened the bomb really only weakens him even more. But I guess it makes sense.

I mean who knows. Maybe Belial at full power could survive with with little to no injuries or still be weakened but not as bad as when he was wounded. Hence I decided to just consider them roughly baseline Low 2-C

Well sucks. Completely forgot how the dragon ball multipliers are also huge speed amps. So the match is pretty much a blitz stomp. Gonna see if I could ask a staff to change it to fun and games so we could still debate it for fun without getting added.

Damn.

Just for future stuff tho, there's this: https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/ultraman-feat.1125607/#post-58072844

I'm not too confident about it being applicable, but literally at the end of the movie, Zero does cover interstellar distances casually as well.

Edit for clarification: There's a lower end proposed afterwards, which puts him at 56 quad c at minimum. But yeah, a lot of Ultras are casually millions to c still. Not as far as the likes of DB, but still notable.

Yeah that is a nice speed feat if it gets accepted. Though we should probably get somebody to check that out first. And actually we should probably compile a list of Massively FTL+ feats in the series and then make a thread on the speed. Cause the speed is also a mess.

Yeah, we should. I'm gonna be re-doing my previous Showa calculations since you once stated they were a bit, and they are, jumbled and messy. There's a lot more going on, for sure, but speed feats are a little hard to pin down. I might ask Tripleaccel since he was the one who supplied me with them in the first place.

Yeah speed feats are really annoying to pin down.

Also just saying it actually seems like the match is still doable. Since speed is equal that means SSB Goku is about as fast as Base Zero. And Goku's wincon is going SSBKKx10 or 20 to blitz Zero but he doesn't do that immediately so Zero could still go Ultimate to one shot Goku before he uses Kaioken.

Yeah, right now I'm just observing. I'll find time to answer once I get everything down about both fighters.

I see. Well I have finished giving my input and yeah no clue who wins. If I could vote I would probably vote inconclusive, but since I'm the thread maker I can't vote.

So yeah, having checked the two places I can find translations and summary of the Zero novel again, I am sure that Zero should have resistance to Time Manipulation given that the Waterfall of Time was stated to be a challenge for him and that it represents his path to controlling Shining.

On that note, he should also have Time Stop, scaling to Geed's Shining Mystic form having it by using his capsule, and minor Causality Manipulation by changing aspects of history in going back through time such as Belial's death.

Time Stop should probably be a possibility though, given that it comes from a game. But at the same time, it seems that Fusion Fight is really only meant to expand on unseen capabilities and doesn't conflict on already established points either.

Sandbox on the explanation blog about Ultras' Inner Space. Though I should probably also clarify that at this point, it's to explain light and darkness's function in this verse since that seems more reasonable given the evidence. Which I hope I've presented well enough.

Looks good enough to me. But you should probably add some with the lines about the inner space rather than full on parts of a video. Some of the videos aren’t in English which might cause people to ask whether or not that is what they said in series.

Also as you know there are people who don’t read the whole blog so you should probably add a tldr of what resistances Ultras have due to the Inner Light.

Like maybe do something similar to the Digimon Blogs. Like you don’t have to follow it completely but try to add some image galleries.

Yeah, I'm still gathering the images, and of which there are a lot. Thank goodness for Imgur's gallery system.

I've already put in the tl;dr for the Ultras themselves, but okay, I will make them clearer next time I'm working on it.

Looking at that blog, really gives a sense of scale to how much better other verse's stuff gets expanded on. And really, Ultra has that as well, but a lot of those information ends up somewhere obscure, where we barely think of looking to find all the necessary info. And yeah, I'll make sure to improve on the images as well.

Yeah I know the feeling of gathering images it’s painful.

Alright.

For real. Digimon fans like me are kinda lucky we have Executor N0 who can read and search for stuff in Japanese. Ultra Series fans like us sadly don‘t. At most I could just search for some of them in Chinese but I doubt I could find everything. Not to mention I don’t even know what the databooks are called.

Btw what do we do about Mebius? Should we take into account the newer statements saying Infinity > Phoenix Brave or should we take into account the old statements about Phoenix Brave > Infinity? Cause I was thinking maybe Infinity was retconned to be stronger than Phoenix Brave after 2010 because this was talking about Mebius’ form after the events of Ultraman Mebius. Like maybe this is the same case as Beyond being Zero’s strongest form only when he was weakened while Shining was considered his strongest form when he’s at full power. Different Era and different state of power means one form is stronger than the other. Like I assume this is what they were trying to say

Theoretical Mebius Infinity (Galaxy Crisis Era onwards) > Phoenix Brave Mebius > Mebius Infinity (Heisei Era)

Cause from what I remember Phoenix Brave is actually the fusion of Mebius, Hikari, and GUYS. So I guess the additional boost from his bond with GUYS managed to make Phoenix Brave stronger than Infinity during the Heisei Era. And it’s likely impossible for Mebius to ever go Phoenix Brave again because GUYS are all dead Galaxy Crisis Era onwards. So Infinity is permanently stronger than Phoenix Brave now. Although Taiga managed to turn Tri-Strium without Hiroyuki because of their strong bonds so maybe Mebius could still go Phoenix Brave with just Hikari even though GUYS is thread because their bond is still there even after death.

Last edited:
Usually if the forms haven't been shoen, I don't take them into account even if it theoretically makes sense.

So what do we do for Mebius’ forms on his current profile? Which one do we say is his strongest form? Phoenix Brave or Infinity? Cause like I said Pre-2010 (Before the Ultra Galaxy stuff was released) Phoenix Brave was considered his strongest form. But Post-2010 (After the Ultra Galaxy stuff was released) Infinity was stated in multiple data books to be his strongest form.

Definitely Infinity since everything after Zero appeared, things seem to start getting a lot more consistent. Sure there are still hiccups here and there, but everything else is in line with what we know to be possible.

So, Infinity it is.

Alright.

Also after seeing some Karen Rider fans post a thread about the Karen Rider verse being 2-A (Which turns out to just be a higher end 2-B rather than 2-A) I got curious about the Ultra Series multiverse. And huh so according to Belial Galactic Empire the Ultra Series multiverse is basically countless universes spreading out like grains of rice within hyperspace. So at least we know for sure that the Ultra Series multiverse is 2-B and not 2-C.

Last edited:
Yep, that's the first thing I thought too after seeing the post, so that's extremely nice. I'm pretty sure it also says the hyperspace itself was infinitely expanding, which again, is indeed 2-B.

Now the waiting game for when the god tiers are further expanded on.

Nah sadly no it’s not infinitely expanding. I read the chinese translations with the Japanese text under it and it only said the hyperspace surrounds the universes which were scattered around like countless grains of rice. So if somebody does bust the multiverse it would only be around baseline 2-B. Unless there was a statement somewhere that said the multiverse is actually infinite.

Back