• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Where does the 200 light year statement comes from?
a8688bd4b31c8701b63db531627f9e2f0608ff7d.jpg

This?

Also if you don't mind, can you give me the calculation from that friend of yours?
Yeah here, I just uploaded it.
The extra dimensional should just be a hax rather than a pure ap, and that is if the 6 dimensions wasn't compactified like the 10 dimensions in their universe.
I mean he practically released the brakes on the compactification and launched it on Zetton, he should at least have dimensional manipulation (At least 5-D, possibly 10-D).

Yeah here, I just uploaded it.
We can definitely use this as the physical parameter. I wonder if we could also use enthalpy changes formula for the ionized air...
I mean he practically released the brakes on the compactification and launched it on Zetton, he should at least have dimensional manipulation (At least 5-D, possibly 10-D).
Can you elaborate more about the "released the brakes on the compactification"? (As for higher dimensional manipulation, I've added it)

We can definitely use this as the physical parameter. I wonder if we could also use enthalpy changes formula for the ionized air...
Yep, this would be a good point to start the scaling. I’ll ask my friend about that, and get his help on the Spacium beam feat too.

Can you elaborate more about the "released the brakes on the compactification"? (As for higher dimensional manipulation, I've added it)
He releases the compactification on said dimensions and unleashes its extradimensional properties.

Yep, this would be a good point to start the scaling. I’ll ask my friend about that, and get his help on the Spacium beam feat too.
I'll also try to calculate the ionization later perhaps
He releases the compactification on said dimensions and unleashes its extradimensional properties
Like the extradimensions suddenly becoming a large extra dimensions from being Planck sized?

I thought Lower Dimension Ripia was at least tier 6 due to one of the monster that he was fighting being stated to be capable of destroying Japan or something?

Don’t remember. Might need to rewatch Shin Ultraman to figure out. Or maybe it was another one of those magazine or datebook statements on Tieba when the movie came out or sometime before it.

Think it was due to it absorbing electricity or nuclear energy and they said it was strong enough to destroy Japan. So I don’t think it was overtime. But I could be misremembering so I’ll check later when I have time.

Same here. Though I have been lurking before, replied a bit, but I didn't think the two days I stopped dropping by is when even Lipiah is dropped. Might have to do revisions on some aspects, but otherwise it's good. I do suggest using the blast he created from his landing as some sort of baseline for his AP considering how powerful it was to even knock back Neronga.

Yeah probably. We still need to work on it though like we’re probably gonna need somebody to check the profile once we add the higher dimension stuff onto it.

Same here. Though I have been lurking before, replied a bit, but I didn't think the two days I stopped dropping by is when even Lipiah is dropped. Might have to do revisions on some aspects, but otherwise it's good. I do suggest using the blast he created from his landing as some sort of baseline for his AP considering how powerful it was to even knock back Neronga.
I was also thinking that we should use it as the physical parameter for shin man

Also just saying I edited Decker's profile by adding the lower with MIracle Type that you guys forgot about as well as the even higher with Ultra Dual Sword which you missed for Tier and AP.

Yeah, though that only makes him Low Town level which is pretty low.

Also just saying I edited Decker's profile by adding the lower with MIracle Type that you guys forgot about as well as the even higher with Ultra Dual Sword which you missed for Tier and AP.
Yeah thanks, forgot to add cause of school and stuff.

Btw that destroying Japan thing was an overtime thing done by Neronga by absorbing Japan’s electricity and stuff. He could possibly get tier 6 with his spacium beam.

Like the extradimensions suddenly becoming a large extra dimensions from being Planck sized?
Something like that.

Still a good basis for physical stuffs.

In case I forgot even when I do have time after work, I'm gonna paste the intelligence section on a super rough notes-based sandbox I made years back.

"Has absorbed Kaminaga's memories into his own, who the other SSSP members have credited as being able to avoid pursuers without much trouble. In addition, prior to his merger, Kaminaga was able to competently keep up with his peers during their attempt to slow down Neronga. After Lipiah's merging, they as Ultraman were able to consistently evade capture from special agents, all while devising a plan to deter Zarab in his plans, preventing the Beta Capsule from being stolen and having sent for a messenger to relay his situation to his partner Asami beforehand. Although initially outpaced, Lipiah was gradually able to catch up to Mephilas' plans, despite him having planned for years before Ultraman's arrival. Knows the extent of their cosmological structure and subsequently holds the knowledge on how the Beta System works."

Because Average is crazy.

Better than small building level :v. Spacium ray should go even higher than that
Btw that destroying Japan thing was an overtime thing done by Neronga by absorbing Japan’s electricity and stuff. He could possibly get tier 6 with his spacium beam.
Agree, its an overtime feat. As for the tier high 6-a spacium ray, i kinda disagree, if we use sub-atomic destruction for ionizing air then as science fair plasma arc should have energy equivalent to an atomic bomb
Something like that.
Then the smurf hax should work i guess

Found something for Bullton
japanese-english-need-a-translation-for-this-v0-rmw93m28f2vc1_1.jpg

四次元怪獣ブルトンが歴代 ウルトラシリーズすべての世界を融合させた ことで、次々と怪獣が出現する」という設定が なされている。

"The story is set in a world where the four-dimensional monster Bullton has merged the worlds of all the previous Ultra series, causing monsters to appear one after another."

Found something for Bullton
japanese-english-need-a-translation-for-this-v0-rmw93m28f2vc1_1.jpg

四次元怪獣ブルトンが歴代 ウルトラシリーズすべての世界を融合させた ことで、次々と怪獣が出現する」という設定が なされている。

"The story is set in a world where the four-dimensional monster Bullton has merged the worlds of all the previous Ultra series, causing monsters to appear one after another."
Oh yeah, this is the basis for his multiversal range. Nothing indicates more so we don't really dig at it any further.

As to why he doesn't have HDE, that's because in the 3 major instances he's shown up, he's either a creature that fell from a Zero-Gravity pocket space that being the 4th dimension, or he's just an essential existence for the universe, redirecting all 4D phenomena but not of that dimensionality.

I mean Z could possibly scale to Bullton’s magic since he did fight Bullton’s magic with magic too.
Were you proposing something with this? If it's just range, even that's debatable.

Because despite the feat, Bullton has officially been of importance to one universe going by Z. Although to be fair, I did also tried suggesting a very weak 'Possibly 2-C' based on the fact it controlled multiple pocket dimensions at once going by Yoko and Haruki being in different times. Maybe the future will bless us with something.

Gonna say the cursed line again and hope Arc provides us with more hax.

Damn, didn't notice Blazar had a profile already. Just one thing to suggest, is to specify a limited Ultra Physiology such as the lack of combat-applicable Inner Light stuff.

Were you proposing something with this? If it's just range, even that's debatable.
Planning to, and yeah range only.
Because despite the feat, Bullton has officially been of importance to one universe going by Z. Although to be fair, I did also tried suggesting a very weak 'Possibly 2-C' based on the fact it controlled multiple pocket dimensions at once going by Yoko and Haruki being in different times. Maybe the future will bless us with something.
That’s the scale of his attack potency though, not his hax all together. And that Yoko and Haruki thing could just be them in one timeline but at different points of time.
Gonna say the cursed line again and hope Arc provides us with more hax.
Nah 💀
Damn, didn't notice Blazar had a profile already. Just one thing to suggest, is to specify a limited Ultra Physiology such as the lack of combat-applicable Inner Light stuff.
I mean should that stuff be shown too for it to be limited?

Back