• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora (DEATH BATTLE!) VS Star Butterfly (DEATH BATTLE!) [3-0-0] (GRACE)

Seems Star managed to slip under my radar. Sora is easily taking melee combat in this fight just like Steven so Star is gonna need to use her creation and flight to try and get him away. The problem is he has so many options to nab her like teleportation, Sonic Blade, or Stopga. He also has Non-Phys to deal with any energy spells thrown his way. And he’s not lacking in range either with fire and thunder. I’m heavily leaning Sora here

Seems Star managed to slip under my radar. Sora is easily taking melee combat in this fight just like Steven so Star is gonna need to use her creation and flight to try and get him away. The problem is he has so many options to nab her like teleportation, Sonic Blade, or Stopga. He also has Non-Phys to deal with any energy spells thrown his way. And he’s not lacking in range either with fire and thunder. I’m heavily leaning Sora here
Counted

Back