• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amonguss (Black vs. The Impostors) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized, and all are in-character.
The battle takes place on The Skeld (Black starts in Security, while the Impostors start in Electrical)
There are two Impostors who are tag teaming, and both sides don’t start with knowledge of the other’s location.

Da Vouts
“Who are you? I’m you. You can’t be me, I’m me, you’re you, who are you?”:
Scales to this and this; 2.55 Kilojoules, > 660.83 Kilojoules with weapons
Scales to this; 15.27 Metric Tons

“There is an Impostor among us.”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, Volt12121, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; > 1.04 Megajoules, higher with weapons
Scales to this; 4.21 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
The Impostors have a 409.3582488483x (1.5814205494x for weapons) advantage in Attack Potency, and upscale from their value.
Black has a 3.6239354518x advantage in Lifting Strength.

Last edited:
Impostors in Among Us usually keep their distance when attacking, so Black restraining is out of the question. I think the impostor duo takes this due to the AP advantage.

Back