• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Battle! The 64th grandmaster and successor of Hokuto Shinken Vs The Goku of Gokus!

Xeno goku definitivo by xyelkiltrox-dbkb56c

Kenshiro Render TheArcosian Palatte change HD

The Battle of the Martial Artists begins today! Battle Field: The World Martial Arts Tournament Arena placed within the Tournament of Power's Arena (Because why not)

Speed Equalized (Just to be safe)

Kenshiro is in his Multiversal Hero Key (2-B)

Xeno Goku is in his Post-Time Skip Key (2-B)

WHICH MARTIAL ARTISTS IS THE BETTER ONE!? BATTLE START!

Lets get simple stuff out of the way.

AP: Uhhhhh no idea

Durability: Again, no idea.

Stamina: Again, absolutely no flipping idea.

Range: About equal

Intelligence: The only stat that counts here is battle smarts. Kenshiro is revered by Beerus and the gang as one of the most powerful hand to hand combatants ever, meanwhile Xeno Goku is considered one of the most tactically and the most-ready for combat out of all the Gokus across the infinite Magniverse. I'd say they're about equal in this department, since Kenshiro's verse has Nigh-Infinite Multiverses as well which would make these two reasonings basically equal eachother.

That's my insightful thoughts. I'll put deeper thought into this later :L

Okay then, we'll assume their APs and basically everything ever that they have are similar in potency because they're both in the "CAN'T COUNT ANYMORE! TOO MANY UNIVERSES! NBGUOCNBTDRBND86376#%^#$%" Range so this will be one epic fashioned fight. Their hax counters eachother, so we'll have to see who's the better fighter!...Then you realize they're both practically the same in that regard...But Ken will die eventually due to old age!...Only to come back in a soul form to fight in and kill Goku via "Omae wa mou...shindeiru" "NANI?!?!"...to then only see Goku come back.

They fight and fight and fight and fight until...Ahem...

They're still fighting, making it inconclusive.

Here's my conclusion after carefully analyzing these two skill sets.

"Legends say, those two are still fighting in the center of the Multiverse.... their fight, FUELING creation as we know it....."

If you don't know what that means, I vote inconclusive. That's 2 for inconclusive; one more. Also, this is one awesome rock version of Ultimate Battle ;3

I recently found out we actually should wait a bit before a match is added just in case if it only has 3 votes so let's see if there's anything else that possibly needs saying.

Alright, although Looking over their profiles again, there's really nothing notable that we glossed over. All the major haxes are resisted or both has it.

Before that, Just realized Kenshiro has probability Manipulation.

Still doesn't change the outcome though; maybe Goku dies first then comes back immortal then Kenshiro still dies of old age to continue the cycle

Wanna add this, Kitty or me?

He actually doesn't have probability manipulation...just resistance to said ability...guess I listed it a bit oddly so it's fine ^^;

Either way, still doesn't change the result. I already added this to Ken's profile.

This match was before the Hakai upgrade. Plus Kenshiro has knowledge of Hakai (As he's fought Beerus before, or at least knows of Beerus judging from his profile) so he wouldn't let Goku charge up a Hakai. While yes, Xeno Goku's Hakai is far superior and would indeed likely kill (Displaying feats that completely overshadow Fist of the Dragon's Verse Hakai), it's a matter if it would land due to that said charge-up time.

Goku's upgrade with the Hakai would indeed tip some sort of favour to his side and probably allow him to win .5 more of the time, but the original match-up wouldn't change too much due to Kenshiro's prior knowledge of Hakai.

If Kenny boy knows about DB stuff in this fight, I'm going with him. I think he's got a bit more of an edge with intelligence over Goku, and I believe that's what clinches this fight.

He knows stuff about canon DB; not things specifically about Xeno Goku (DBG). Both would have knowledge of Hakai, both would know of the Mafuuba, both knows of Ultra Instinct, etc.

Also they both have Information Analysis that allows them to gain an understanding of eachother's techniques and moves anyways so pre-knowledge is kinda moot xD

Back