• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is something I thought needed to be brought up. Our Twilight (verse) page is, how can I say THIS nicely... EMPTY!. It has no Summery, Power of the Verse, Supporters (So if people have questions they know who to ask), and only three characters Edward Culle, Benjamin (Twilight), and Jane (Twilight)... The verse page is just lacking especially since it's a known verse. The character pages seem ok but I'm pretty sure they might be missing a few powers and abilities. Benjamin needs his element feats calced.

Do we have anyone here who has enough knowledge about the verse to give it the update it desperately needs?. Also does this cover the movies and books or just one?. I only have the movies (and I haven't watched them in a while) so I can't give any input on what happens in the books. Bottom line is the verse needs a serious update.

I'll highlight this but if it's not important I'll remove the highlight.

I mean, it only affects 3 profiles.

If the verse had a larger number of profiles it'd be highlight worthy imo.

If you want to do it pretty much all by yourself, then go for it. But it's not that important, seeing as to how no other posts have been made about Twlight since 2 months ago. (And it was a dumb versus match-up)

The verse page might as well be deleted given it's current state and lack of supports.

@The Smasher

This got highlighted back in November but the highlight was removed almost immediately.

I don't know. There was a thread talking about people receiving random notifications even though they never followed said thread. Must be the same thing happening.

I've added a summary to the page and some images. If someone can add a Power of the Verse then it may be decent

Back