• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Cullen speed downgrade

before i even start my arceus thread, whenever i have the will to, i ended up checking twilight pages because i was bored and remembered it was a thing.

uh, Edward's speed, not only points out to novels as a separate rating for some reason instead of it being a different key or profile, but it is hypersonic+ for the following reason:

Circled around the meadow twice within half a second

no calc or anything, no distance given in the feat itself, nothing, although the meadow is a place we can see in the movies, still no calc or anything.

the minimun size of a meadow according to "Eldorado National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan" is 0.1 acres, with the meadow being circular, the circunference is 71 meters, multiplying it by 4 is 284 m/s, subsonic+

without an proper calc, it should either be changed to this or just removed since i don't see why we are separating the ratings between the novel and movie, probably outdated

yes i did this out of boredom, but i guess i wanna warm up for bigger CRTs

How DARE you try to downgrade Optimus Prime

But uh, seems fine? What would we replace it tiath though

either someone could calc the meadow size, and/or check if the novels are canon to even be in the profile to begin with, or replace with the minimun speed i got there, subsonic+

I conducted a calculation utilizing the meadow area provided by Edward in the book, the result is High-end Mach 1.3 and Low-end Mach 0.6

Back