• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Turnabout Collection

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
After a recent test I did to discover whether or not there would be an audience for this sort of thing, I've decided to do a series of short stories. This series is basically just the idea that a murder happens in some fictional universe, a character gets falsely accused of the murder, Phoenix Wright offers to defend them in court, and the commenters below debate whether or not Phoenix Wright can get his client off the hook. Basically, it's a series of crossovers involving Phoenix doing what he does best.

It'll work sort of like a vs thread. If Phoenix gets 7 votes, he wins the trial. 7 votes against and he loses. Grace period will remain intact. Inconclusives will be decided by a coin toss.

The first scenario was just a test, the rest will have fully written stories around them.

First Series

Phoenix Wright: Masquerade of Justice

Case 1-1: The Dark Knight Turnabout

Case 1-2: Golden Turnabout

Case 1-3: My Hero Turnabout

Case 1-4: Turnabout Paragon

Case 1-5: To the Turnabout and Beyond

Second Series

Phoenix Wright: Royal Justice

Case 2-1: The Turnabout Test

Case 2-2: Turnabout Olympics

Case 2-3: Divine Kingdom Turnabout

Case 2-4: The Adventure of the Ancestral Turnabout

Case 2-5: Turnabout of Forgotten Sin

Case 2-6: Make Her Pay

I tried to post the next Turnabout, but the website ate it and deleted a lit my hard work. I managed to save some if it, so consider this a teaser.

The Golden Temple of Truth and Justice

8:46 AM

Sermon Hall

The sweet smell of sented candles permeated the temple's hall as legions of men bowed in holy prayer, kneeling as a golden statue of Phoenix Wright Himself stood over them, held up by chains. Before them stood a robed man behind an altar, one known as Imaa B. Liever. "The Holy Prayer of Faith in one's Client has ended. All rise." Imaa spoke with a deep, authoritarian passion, the voice of a man completely entrench in religous faith. "Today draws our review of the first five Holy Turnabouts to a close. We shall recite the court record of the State vs Lana Skye trials word for word, in order to entrench in our hearts the tale of how our Lord, tge great Defender of the Innocent, destroyed the lies of the vile demon Gant, and in doing so, spurred the heretic Edgeworth into a journey of self discovery, after which he became true believer in the Attorney's Gospel, becoming an honorable member of the church which praises His name."

Back