• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Power of Bulma

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
In Episode 69 of Dragon Ball Super, Beerus stated to be resistant to Arale's gag powers, indicating a resistance to Toon Force and gags.

In Episode 29, Bulma was capable of harming Beerus with a single slap. Whis was even impressed with her strength and Bulma wasn't even afraid at Beerus' anger towards her.

In Episode 88, Beerus is shown to fear Bulma and Whis imagines that Bulma is capable of harming and pulling on Beerus' ear with no trouble at all.

Since Beerus is unaffected by gags, these feats from Bulma are entirely valid. Therefore, Bulma should be upgraded to have Low 2-C attack potency, striking strength and durability, due to being able to easily damage and overpower Beerus, as well as surviving a slap from him in the BoG Saga, without even a bruise.

I think 2-C would be a more proper rating. If she could casually pull Beerus's ear, then why shouldn't she be able to do it to another God of Destruction at the same time; like Champa?

Actually, that's a fair point. And Whis stated that he'd never seen anybody hit Beerus like Bulma did in E29, which would include himself. So 2-C Bulma would be more appropriate.

Would that not make Goku black 2-C by vaping Bulma? In which case infinite zamasu would be 2-A as that form is infinitely above base Goku Black. Which in turn would make Jiren 2-A at base and mui and limit broken jiren at least 2-A.

Chariot190 said:
Would that not make Goku black 2-C by vaping Bulma? In which case infinite zamasu would be 2-A as that form is infinitely above base Goku Black. Which in turn would make Jiren 2-A at base and mui and limit broken jiren at least 2-A.
Black killed Future Bulma, who never interacted with Beerus, so there's no reason to assume she scales to Present Bulma. So Black doesn't scale, and therefore, I-Zamasu and Jiren don't scale either.

No but she scales off of trunks (she can tell him what to do so she's probably stronger dude) who scales off present Vegeta who scales off present Bulma who slapped beerus..

She hasn't physically overpowered Trunks though. And Vegeta shouldn't scale to Bulma as he's never physically matched her either. However, Bulma has damaged Goku, who is comparable to Vegeta, so she definitely scales above Vegeta.

She hasn't overpowered trunks because she's never needed to do so. She speaks and he listens, presumably due to a power difference.

LordTracer said:
She hasn't physically overpowered Trunks though. And Vegeta shouldn't scale to Bulma as he's never physically matched her either. However, Bulma has damaged Goku, who is comparable to Vegeta, so she definitely scales above Vegeta.
I agree with this.

Chariot190 said:
She hasn't overpowered trunks because she's never needed to do so. She speaks and he listens, presumably due to a power difference.
Ah, but that's not always how it works. Whis, who would actually scale to Bulma, listens to what Beerus says despite being superior to him.

Yeah but we can deduce that's because if beerus dies then whis becomes inactive so Whis wouldn't wanna kill beerus so he listens.

Chariot190 said:
Yeah but we can deduce that's because if beerus dies then whis becomes inactive so Whis wouldn't wanna kill beerus so he listens.
If she kill Trunks she will stop being a mother xD.

Whis can decide not to listen to Beerus without killing him though.

Idk dude, you'd think he'd just not listen to him then ƒñö

If a god kill a god then he will erase from all the worlds.. and Bulma ability is far greater than beerus and other gods so Trunks will disapear from all timelines.

But it's Whis' job to be Beerus' attendant, he's supposed to listen to Beerus despite being his superior.

Kodai no Kami said:
I'm pretty sure even I can beat Bulma in real life
I mean, speaking legitimately, I kind of doubt that. As her profile states, her durability should be signficantly higher than an average humans due to the situations she's survived. You probably wouldn't be able to even hurt her. She also has seen many fights, and is extremely intelligent, meaning that, unless you have martial arts training, she can likely not just outsmart, but also outskill you. So...

LordTracer said:
I think you mean two big plots.
I feel like making a joke about "land", but I'm pretty sure it would go over many heads in this thread...

Back