• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ygg can't bypass his own regen?

Well, Homura can also just simply mind manip... and make him willing give her its powers, or just rip the weaker versions of Ygg out of him in mind manip.

She forces it to download PMMM, Ygg becomes depressed and gives up because it doesn't understand what's the point in fighting anymore

When did Homura's mind has become passive? It has always been thought based. Ygg's summoning from collectors happen the moment he appears.

Curiosity: Host Computers by their capacities of omnipotent calculations through infinite data and possibilities are directly described as having infinite knowledge (But at the same time they are not omniscient).

@Dragon

It has always been subconscious actually (although i'm not sure if that applies to Akuma Homura or only Homulilly)

Homura's mind manip has always been passive? It was why the Homura spam came about to begin with. @Dragon

@Executor that is interesting... So he is basically the smartest non-omniscient being here.

Speaking of which, why nigh-omniscience is listed in its powers? Isn't that listed in the intelligence section usually?

I still don't see Homura Mind hazing Ygg seeing as even Mother Eater would not fully take over Ygg right away and only did once Ygg allowed it iirc.

Curiously even a server of the countless servers of the HUMAN WORLD has infinite data and can guarantee the controller the power to control the multiverse. Computers in Digimon are so overpower :v

@Dragon What's Mother Eater's highest 2-A mind manip feat? If it is greater than Homura's, which she did in her 7-B form of all things, then sure. However, do note that if Mother Eater's highest 2-A feat is done against beings with finite memory, then it probably won't compare, at least from what I'm understanding in this thread. @Executor whoa

This is a feat from a higher dimensional being (6-D) and it's feats are that it takes over with other eaters en mass. The likes of Examo was heavily effected by basic Eaters and all the RK were wary of eaters. And well, overpower much of Ygg.

When you realize that SD is basically saying that Homura takes over the digital world as its new Host Computer. The fear.

@Dragon Mother Eater thats not what the profile says?

Also Examon doesn't have infinite memory on his profile?

@PaChi so basically what happened at the ending of Rebellion lol

The fact is that Mother Eater can hack Ygg who has an infinite mind, yet Ygg can fight back against it.

@PaChi2 It would not be the first time. Yggdrasil already got to be replaced and decided to rest in his personal realm. At that time another Host Computer, perhaps Homeostasis if we count Xros Wars, controlled the Digital World. But she was incompetent, could not prevent the advance of the Army Bagra, could not maintain the balance of the Digital World and in Crusader a war occurred to see who would be the new Host Computer, things only calm down when Jupitermon used the power of Yggdrasil to finish with Plutomon and return it to nothing. In Re: Digitize Vitium gained power over all data in the Digital World (And was in all minds of the DW) and came to compete in who would be the new system of the Digital World, seeing so many failures Yggdrasil decided to leave his home and reactivated the Program X to end Vitium.

@Dragon Can you link me to this True Mother Eater then? I'm looking on both the Digimon wiki and vs battles and can't find it.

I thought you said that it only hacked it because Ygg let it? Also hacking =/= mind manip

The point was that the digital world would be doomed if Homura became the Host computer ovo

@Dragon the issue I wanted to point out is that if the mind is a part of the data, then it would be affected due to data manip not mind manip. So it would be resisting data manip. Similar to how resisting reality warping, unless done by multiple ways or explicitly stated, would only count as the method it was done by (magic, tech, etc) and not full out reality warping.

Also I don't see a "true mother eater" in the blog. I don't even see "mother eater", I only see Eaters.

Well hyperdimensional just means 3+, but I get what you're saying.

Wait, hold on, wouldn't that make Ygg 6-D too, if he is the basis of their being?

No, Data Manipulation remains the same as it is in any world. Magic for example is "high-level programming language" and works in the Real World even through Realize, until the D-Reaper which is a program of deleting data would delete the Real World even being through Realize. A Hypnos computer program deleting data can have the same effect if used in the Real World (So Yamaki was suggested not to use Yugoth when the Digimon was already in Realize). When attacking data, this is attacking the most basic form of reality that encompasses everything, Digimons work like this with everything.

No need, Eaters are one being, just like D-Reaper.

Which would make him scale to them since he can manipulate them, no? @Dragon, assuming you're talking to me.

@SD

The true form of the Eaters doesn't have a connection with Ygg or the Digital World in general.

Ygg terminal (What Homura is fighting) scales from the form of Mother Eater that corrupted the core of True Ygg

"Ygg terminal (What Homura is fighting) scales from the form of Mother Eater that corrupted the core of True Ygg."

Oh okay, so he scales to the 6-D Mother Eater? Or to the normal Mother Eater?

Well manipulating data (basically the essence) of someone (not mind manip or soul manip) would directly scale to their ap. @PaChi

Only now do I realize that recently the battles with Digimon have turned into a discussion about how the franchise works. Now I know how Fate feels when he has to explain Lavos's acausality OvO

Only now I noticed that Kaltias is with the photo of Mastemo

Okay, so he reformatted/ scaled the regular mother eater (Which is the page we have here), and resisted mind manip from true mother eater as a terminal. Okay, so that is cleared out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back