• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resisting mind hax doesn't mean he doesn't get nulled via concept/law manip, so unless there is a proof of yggdrasill being able to summon them before the null (which is on tought and she starts with that) I vote for Homura

Also high godly regen here is useless as Homura usually (as in, every single time) wins via incap

Also at this point Homura's concept/Law Manip is basically Yhwach Almighty 2.0 with people always saying she insta wins via that.

What's her best feat with that, and how often does she lead with it? Because as far as I'm aware she tries power null and memory hax first.

Gonna start asking for scans. Lest my argument for Ygg will be "Reformat, GG" as it would basically be the same thing by now.

FateAlbane said:
Gonna start asking for scans. Lest my argument for Ygg will be "Reformat, GG" as it would basically be the same thing by now.
And that is why I ever made a blog before made a upgrade in Digimon :v

Tbh I have legit no idea about the mindhax thing. I could argue that mindhaxing "destroying witches" shows that you don't need the opponent to have a conventional mind so she could do it to a computer but I get it if others don't accept the argument.

Worth pointing out that Homura doesn't need to kill Ygg and can incap via power null/concept/law manip/I don't even know how to call what she did to Madoka anymore.

Yeah, if Ex has taught me anything, wait for scans before you argue something huge. And people wonder why I never push reformat as much as I honestly really could.

What she did to Madoka recquired physical contact (as far as I'm aware), which I doubt Ygg would just let her come along and grab it when it will be set to kill. Even if she were to actually get it, pretty sure there's enough time going on there for Ygg to pull the summoning to hit her before it's too late.

Also I stand by my argument that memory haxxing in any way whatsoever shouldn't be legit for a computer so my vote stays with Ygg this time.

Power null is via concept/law manip, shs used that against both Madoka and Sayaka in rebellion as like, the first thing she did when Madoka started regaining her powers and when sayaka tried to confront her (togheter with mind hax, when you see oktavia vanishing, that's her power null via negating the law of cycles)

If the opponent doesn"t resists, that's basically what happens

Sayaka isn't even a factor, she's dwarfed by infinity.

Madoka needed physical contact in both occasions.

So yeah, staying with Ygg since he will both be countering with his own powers and will have summoning in worst case scenario.

So ummm, is Precog useful in these fight or no? Because, if anything, Ygg has some damn good precog.

RKGenki said:
shs used that against both Madoka and Sayaka in rebellion as like, the first thing she did when Madoka started regaining her powers and when sayaka tried to confront her
Madoka's case at this point (bolded) is generally agreed to be Mind/Memory stuff.

Which isn't functioning here as far as I'm concerned since it's a literal PC.

@Dragon Then precog is just another point to solidify my vote since if it's that good all the more reason Yggdrasil won't just let her get to it and nullify without doing anything about it... Also Ygg vs Moon seems outdated to Oblivion.

The thing is that she doesn't null yourself, but the law that gives you your powers (that's why on the profile it says that she bypasses resistance to power null)

@RKGenki I'm more arguing that she doesn't get to do that to Ygg before getting a storm of summons along with Ygg's own hax to her face than that she can't ever do it.

I'm voting based on who I believe has more chances here.

Which in this case, turns out to be Ygg.

If you want to vote Homura, by all means go ahead. If she had 0 chances, this would simply be stomp. Otherwise I'm certain that, as far as *I* have analyzed, Ygg wins by reasons I already backed up my vote with.

If I'm wrong Ex will most likely correct me, but Ygg was able to see and know everything that would happen in X-Evolution even so far as realizing his own demise (snrk). The only reason he didn't stop it is because he wanted it to happen.

I mean, Homura sees all the presents, futures and pasts so it shouldn't be too much of a issue

And Madoka could not see that she was going to be haxed because that's totally not PIS so Homura is immune to precog

That's true. Yggdrasil is omnipotent in his calculations. That is, their calculations are omnipotent. Explaining better: She is able to find any answer through her calculations. This is the explanation of her predictive power, she does all the calculations to know all the possibilities. And this is in the description of the Stela Memorials (A bottomless pit of information / data that stores all possibilities).

Being thus in theory, Yggdrasil through his omnipotent calculations is able to arrive at any necessary result, even to discover the future.

Why doesnt she have probability manipulation if that's the case? lol

This thread reminded me that there is a witch who is a television due to the mindhax vs hacking stuff. Go figure ovo

Isn't Krishna like above Lucifer tho? (I still think Lucemon should have won, but I know my limits. I can't go head to head with Matt. ovo)

@Dragon Well, their hax is different.

It would be a kind of "Does Lucey stop short only at YHVH or...?"

I don't think Krish there has as many hax as Lucey, though his regen is more reliable so making it before revisions would probably be bad, indeed.

@PaChi

You meant precog? Probably it was considered redundant/no one bothered. I mean after all Madoka got abstract existence only a few months ago

@Fate

Yeah. Also there is a witch in Tart Magica who is a bell.

Well Lucey is about to get that concept upgrade once Ex post the blog tomorrow. Stay tuned btw. ovo

@Kal I always assumed those witches just assumed those forms because otherwise I'd have to try and figure out what Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen is trying to be.

I mean, if Ygg's precog allowes her to calculate any probsbility and get the result she desires, its pretty standard probsbility manipulation imo.

I don't think that it counts as probability manipulation. It's more Ygg knowing how to make stuff happen. Like, she doesn't affect the probability of something happening via some sort of power, she does it via taking actions that increase it.

Like, if Ygg takes a dice and throws it randomly it can't arbitrarily decide that the result is 6.

What it can do is calculate trajectory, force etc to be sure that the result will be 6.

We are derailing with upgrades again ovo

@Kal

I mean, Ygg is fully aware of the probabilities of everything and through her actions can shift them as she pleases. I could even call it Fate manipulation. It's the fact that she can control how the probsbility changes that it makes me think of it as prob manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back