• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Yggdrasil did this to seemingly select strong Digimon. First was invoked the 7 Towers of the 7 Deadly Sins, and in that the SGDL had to be faced. After the defeat of all Ogudomon emerged. It is explained that this was a plan of Yggdrasil and Ogudomon would be a Higher Being that was invoked.

> One thing, Alphamon appeared in this story, but Alphamon seemed to find this a great threat and decided to leave it to the other Royal Knights, Tamers and other Digimon.

So was Alphamon just so lazy that he had the other RK do his job for him? Once again we get blue balled at Alphamon killing an abstract...ovo

Well, honestly, I am waiting for Ex to finish his translation so that I can make the Misc Digimon Revsion...number 8 I think? Either way, Ygg maybe getting Law Manipulation.

Isn't that only for True Ygg?

Also, now I get why that summoning gets restricted usually. It basically turns "X vs Ygg" into "X runs the 2-A Digimon gauntlet"

Actually, I dont think it gets restricted, its just never argued.

He also has summoning in his first key. No idea why he has summoning on his second key when he already has one for his first key.

Well I don't know if the other Ygg's can do it or not. That's why I'm waiting.

Ygg fights in the future.

>Can you get past High-Godly?

>Can you beat both Alphamon and Ogudomon, both of which have Mid-Godly?

>Can you beat them on top of the Royal Knights?

>Threads

By the way shouldn't there be a key for Re:Digitize Yggdrasil? That might make the fight against YHVH a bit fairer in terms of AP.

It depends, if it's the first thing he's going to do and takes a tought, then probably yes

If not, he gets nulled before having chanche to do so

Hard to say. If based on the effect of the Card Game then it would be instantaneous because their powers (that is, presented in the cards) were always immediate after being summoned (At least it is what it seems in Digimon Tamers). About SGDL and Ogudomon is hard to say, does not show Yggdrasil getting ready for it just feels a strong dark force and then arise the Towers, the SGDL and consequently Ogudomon. About the Simulated Digimon we have no idea, but considering that it is like other creation of Yggdrasil (Like Death-X-mon or Death-X-DORUgoramon) would again be something that would not take too long (Yggdrasil create Death-X-DORUgoramon/Death-X-mon immediately after removing Digicore from DORUmon).

Now about invoking through the flow of time again we have no idea how long this takes, we just know that Bagramon created his army using that power coming from Yggdrasil.

I may be remembering this wrong but didn't it take like forever for ALL of the Eaters/Mother Eater to actually null and take control of/mindhax Ygg?

• wondering.

I can't remember. I think Ygg actually willingly allowed them to take him over. I may be wrong. My knowledge on CS is like kinda gone now.

The Eaters were more overloading it I think? Like, sending data everywhere so it can't process everything (boi that's some serious spam)

@Fate Being honest, we do not know. When the Eaters were trying to control Yggdrasil had Yuugo's influence preventing them from acting, according to Suedo it was that influence that prevented the Eaters from destroying the worlds (Something important to him because according to him even the destruction of the smaller of the worlds would lead to a failure in his plan) and when Suedo controlled Mother Eater, Yggdrasil willingly decided to join Suedo in the goal of creating the perfect world above all others.

The actual point is that if to take control of Yggdrasil you'd need to hack it I don't see why you'd be able to go memory/mindhaxxing it the normal way.

It would be like trying to memory hax a PC by trying to hax thoughts it doesn't even have.

Kaltias said:
The Eaters were more overloading it I think? Like, sending data everywhere so it can't process everything (boi that's some serious spam)
Eaters are basically Digi-Herpes. ovo

Just saying, but if its agreed that Yggdrasil is only an actual sentient computer, it doesnt have a traditional mind or soul to begin with. So resistance to Mind hax by lacking one should be a thing.

That is my point.

You can't memory hax a PC. Even the Eaters in-verse did the actual "hacking" as in "hacking a computer".

Same reason why Mind Manip is useless against your everyday machine.

Kaltias said:
No, I'm preparing an Eaters Respect Thread(It's my next action after translating the text I've made for my facebook page) and I'll explain it. Being more direct first the Eaters attach themselves to something, so they bug this something (that is, they nullify everything it is able to do) and after that they absorb. Then they assimilate all that they have absorbed and a single instant they are able to take for themselves (For example, let's say that a species has passed through a hundred million years evolving, after absorbing a being of this species the Eaters assimilate in an instant everything that this species took forever to achieve).

You know that we can make minor revisions right?

Like: Digimon revision: Yggdrasil upgrades.

Well, the problem is that usually these major revisions are accompanied by a blog explaining in detail all that.

I mean, Ygg being a computer and having no mind or soul is crystal clear and doesnt need a blog, imo.

@Fate

I mean, Madoka vs Beelzemon turned into "SGDL Law Manip resistance addition" so i'm not really surprised

Also, Homura for Ex's reasons ovo

@Fate This is a side effect of Digimon having had few revisions this year, it's the universe starting to be destroyed because the balance of upgrades for Digimon was broken OvO

I'll have to say Ygg via summoning, High Godly Regen (ouch) and me believing it can't be mind or memory haxed by virtue of... Well, being a computer. Unless outright stated otherwise, this thing should have as much mind and soul as any other robot out there.

So basically he wins via generally surviving her stuff, outlasting and eventually getting Homura via numbers and its own hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back