• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think that erasing on a High 1-B level would scale to AP too.

@PaChi

I mean, it was done by a High 1-B in a 4-A body. Also it wasn't erasing a High 1-B. It was erasing a 4-B backed by 4 High 1-Bs

His avatar still has High 1-B power and we dont scale it to his regular AP.

Executor N0 said:
Now I know how Fate feels when he has to explain Lavos's acausality OvO
FateInANutshell
At first I tried to laugh but my smirk was soon coupled with a look devoid of life as the realization of how sad but true this statement is came to mind...

Also as much as that has been cleared out I still call bogus on the whole idea of Homura Mind Haxxing a PC.

To point out how absurd that notion is, I could use a similar reasoning to say she gets Soul Haxxed in some match out there when she doesn't have a soul.

Lacking a soul due to being a computer =/= Lacking an unconventional mind as a computer.

Computers or any machine for that matter don't have minds and souls unless directly stated otherwise in their respective verses.

I mean, the same applies for abstract concepts.

In real life "destroying witches" doesn't have a mind more than a PC does.

That said doesn't matter too much because apparently it can resist it so i'll drop it

I'll drop it as well, though it should probably mention you have to make a revision thread before this thread gets added. (It only has death manip resistance right now)

They only say TV makes you violent.

But I say being on the Vs Battle Wiki, is making me PRETTY ******* VIOLENT

Well it also depends on what is added to his profile in the future. Ironically enough the blog that we're waiting on to add this could also make this outdated.

Ye, not surprising tho, Mami, as a fighter, is better than Homura in almost every way.

That's exactly what I asked tho, what's the likelyhood of the revisions making this a stomp.

There is no "Almost" she is period.

Why? I forget.

Yggdrasil is an incorporeal being, so he uses Manifestation Bodies to interact more directly with the physical plane.

A mysterious host computer, "Yggdrasil" that controls all of the "Digital World" on the network. This figure is the incarnate body created by "Yggdrasil".

Note that Yggdrasil can both create a body to use as an avatar as well as take over an existing body, as it was in Digimon Next and Digimon Savers with Barbamon and Masaru.

Its basically the embodiment of Life and Death in the digital world.

It'd be appreciated a lengthy description about Ygg's super broken summoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back