• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean every nigh-omniscient worth its salt can change the future as it wants via chains of events. Because they know how it will go and which is the way to change it

My plan is secretly derailing this till 500 posts so i'm sure that Homu doesn't take a L ovo

Isn't this kind of summoning banned regardless? (As it is outside help unlike familiars or etc)

I mean... we dont ban FFVII summons. Yggdrasil is basically creating the digimons.

@PaChi idk about FFVII summons honestly, I even pointed it out in the Goku Zeno Button discussion (Which is where the entire summoning = outside help thing came)

Well, I dont think something outside of goku's normal power arsenal is comparable to an ability Ygg possess. Think about it, we allow people to duplicate into an endless army right? Or Lavos have an acausal clone come if needed. What's the difference between creating, instead of a copy of yourself, a different entity?

RK's i guess.

Btw i believe that the point with the Sayaka thing was "She doesn't need contact".

Of course haxing Sayaka doesn't mean that you can affect a 2-A. That's covered by the fact that it affected Madoka.

If a guy can mindscrew a person from a universe away and mindscrew a 2-C in front of him, he can mindscrew another 2-C from a universe away.

The range of the ability has nothing to do with potency (Which is covered by haxing Madoka).

@PaChi duplication is definitely not the same as essentially outside help. What's the difference between this kind of summoning and say, Iron Man calling War Machine or the Vision to assist in a battle for example?

I believe this is because Ygg is doing so with his own power. He isn't like Goku who is summoning Zeno via a button but, otherwise is outside his control. You would have to make a thread on summoning and not argue it here as I do not believe there is a rule about this.

I mean, Ygg is basically making them on the spot. It's like Rosso Fantasma but with other people instead of yourself.

My issue is how fair what is essentially Homura vs the Digital World can be

Because we are assuming they are alone in a neutral universe. Ygg can summon them from anywhere or create them. Can Iron man bring them with his own power from anywhere?

@Dragon and PaChi I didn't see the creating part, my bad. Well then voting Homura via passive mind manip assuming he doesn't lack a digicore / mind, which his profile doesn't state.

Actually has anyone stated how he counters the passive mind manip? If not, given that it probably was ignored, wouldn't that make the previous votes reductant?

Btw, lacking a conventional mind, is definitely not enough given Homura's track record.

It doesn't have a mind or it doesn't have a conventional mind?

Because I would be hardpressed to believing that Madoka has a conventional mind when Homura mind haxxed her.

Well, the time Yggdrasil was hacked, note that its hacked and not brainwashed, it was by willingly supporting the hacker.

Ok, so if it wasn't brainwashed by a 2-A being, rather hacked by a (assuming) 2-A being, then why bring it up?

Cuz its an actual computer, if you want to subdue Ygg you gotta hack it. If Homura is good at hacking/tecnopathy, she has my blessing.

Ironically enough she does have technology manip, but that's not the point I'm trying to make, Homura has already manipulating the mind of an abstract concept, it's really stretchy to say she can't manipulate an abstract computer.

It's the memory manipulation thing you speak of, right? Ygg stores a literal infinity of data/memory. She wont be able to erase that easily, ya know.

Infinite memory? Like infinite knowledge or something? If not, maybe data =/= memory?

What do you call memory in a computer? The amount of data it can store.

In Digimon Data is everything. Data is mind, body, soul, time, space, matter, etc. Matter of fact the concept of memory data is a thing brought up constantly. Especially in the Cyber Sleuth duology.

Memory in a computer has a different meaning than actual memory, but assuming verse equalization, Madoka is a being whose consciousness is spread out through infinite universes, meaning she would have literally have seen infinite events, but not sure if that is technically the same.

Although, I need to point out she could just make it commit suicide, it is still a witch's kiss after all.

@Dragon ah so Ygg is an infinite being basically.

How does she cause the Host Computer with High Godly regen as well as instant repair to kill himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back