• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Traveler (Genshin) vs Kamen Rider Double (GRACED)

The Traveler:
Double: 7 (BERRIES555, LinkSlayerLvX, Veloxt1r0kore, GlaceonGamez471, IxaSaga2, Divini, Jamesthetaker)

Both are 7-B
Speed are equalized.

Aether's AP : 19.15 Megatons of TNT
Double's AP : 7.90 Megatons of TNT
Aether.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3118548.jpg

89e58eb2d4a68467398183ffa2f1de2b.jpg

Last edited:
Although Gold Xtreme is unlocked through Xtreme being flowed by a giant gust of wind.
So Aether's wind manipulation could end up empowering Double instead

Alright, so we likely need to restrict W in his base form, like how Magi said, Aether could accidentally amp Xtreme into Gold Xtreme which would be too much for Aether. Now, let’s get into the fight.

Right off the bat, Aether is a good bit stronger, being a casual 19.15 MT vs a direct 7.90 MT, so at least ~3x stronger. He’s also far more experience, he fought against Childe and alongside Jean and Diluc vs Double who’s best skill feat comes from fighting alongside a cop.

During the first few moments of the fight, Aether will easily have the advantage with a mixture of stats, skill, and having better access though his elemental abilities. Double could keep up with his instinctive reactions but overall, he’ll be overwhelmed.

This is then were Philip and the Gaia Library kicks in. As soon as Philip is able to get enough information of Aether, or when Shotaro and Philip decide to go a different approach, Double will immediately change tactics and try and beat Aether from a range and even use his machines to gain aerial advantage, which posses a problem for Aether.

Unlike Double, Aether doesn’t have an answer to range and aerial combat, at least, not that I know of. He does, potentially, have a bow but that hardly compares to the Luna Trigger, which can home in on attacks, create danmaku barrages, and has fire and air condensed blast. Not to mention that in the air, Aether’s Geo abilities are basically useless and his Ameno abilities will have a hard time getting Double in range.

All in all, I favor Double in this fight, although, I’ll hold my vote until others can pitch in.

Oh, what I should also mention that in the scene that Magi showed, that was Doubke fighting Eternal, someone who was able to defeat his Xtreme form. So while Aether may be over 3x stronger, Double could keep up with enemies stronger than himself.

Man, it's been reaching a years and the traveler still doesn't have any update, anyway just wanna say that as it stand with the scaling that the traveler is using here, he's in oneshotting range of the casual 19.15 or extremely superior to the one that scale to it so the ap adavantage is definitely more than 3x.

Anyway, do we restrict whatever that thing that absorb wind and juice him up cause that's definitely more than traveler ap and would neg half of their kit. If we do then i would say that it all hinder on how long can Double fight and how much damage they need to take to get boot out of their form since the traveler can hold their own and can hold against enemies that like to spam aoe or blitz like Childe so they won't get push around that easily by attacks.

Hm, well this just threw a wrench in the match. I thought that Aether was a casual 19.15, I didn’t think he oneshot a casual 19.15. That would mean he outright destroys Base Double, but even then, Double Xtreme has its own problems.

This form flies which makes Geo abilities useless and Ameno will will just get absorbed. Not only that, this form’s speed amp is incredible. Being as fast as the speed of light is base and then being able to casually dodge hundreds of point blank light beams point blank.

So Aether either stomps when we use Base Double or Xtreme Double stomps Aether

If the Traveler can one-shot a 19.15 megatons. Then it's probally best to make Double start as Xtreme form.

That said, the Xtreme Memory doesnt absorb wind to power up Double, it unlocks the Gold Xtreme form once Xtreme Double is flowed by a gust of wind.

Eh, I dont think Xtreme form has any sort of speed amp, he just moves as fast as his base form.
Xtreme is unquantifiable faster than his base form since he's comparable to Accel Trial which is a speed amp.

However, do take note that if we make Double start as Xtreme then speed are equalized. Xtreme would only amp his speed and strength if we make Double start in base form and can go higher.

Wait, holy shiet, Xtreme is that fast??
Although like James said, I guess we could make W start in Xtreme form, so Aether's speed can be equalized to Xtreme Double.

Really? Cause if we equalize speed, wouldn’t Xtreme count as a stat boost?
Like I said, speed equalized happened depend on which form did Double start with.

If Double start in Extreme Form, their speed got equalized to the Traveler.

If Double start in base form then Extreme Form grant the same percentile of amp.

Really? Cause if we equalize speed, wouldn’t Xtreme count as a stat boost?
It depend on which form Double start with, i think.
Kinda like how there was a member want to use Faiz Accel to fight another character, but because speed is equalized with Faiz Accel, a form that can only last for seconds, after the time limit, Faiz gone back to base form and Takumi got blizted to death.

I see, then this fight has a few more factors in play. Double would then go into the fight with much more knowledge than Aether, now having knowledge of Aether’s strength of elemental powers, he’ll then try and out range him much earlier than he would in base.

Then it’s all a matter of if Aether is able to close the distance between him and Double or could Double whittle Aether down over time. Keep in mind, in this form, Double still has his instinctive reactions and could analyze things down to the atomic level. So Double will be able to know whenever Aether try to create an earth construct under his feet

Traveler is in no way within one shot range of the value to which they scale, unless I'm missing something.

Fang Joker comes from the manga which needs to be probably looked at. Cause Ovens said that the first thing that happens in the manga was a dophant creating a pocket dimension with a sun in it

Fang Joker comes from the manga which needs to be probably looked at. Cause Ovens said that the first thing that happens in the manga was a dophant creating a pocket dimension with a sun in it
You mean Fang Trigger yeah? Also Fuuto Tantei would likely applied to Post-Series key so as long we use TV Series key then Double will stay in 7-B.

This is depend on whether Aether can one-shot 19.15 megatons characters or not.
If he does then Xtreme is the way to goes.
He can't oneshot 19.15 MT, his scaling is to a casual feat, even sketchy as it is but that's for another thread it's Casual 19.15MT vs 7.9MT as said before above

Fang-Trigger appears in Futo Tantei which is a part of the first key so it could still scale to in series Double. But it may change in the future so we might not want to use that either way.

Okay so I’ll just assume that Aether upscales to 19.15 MT since that’s how the profile and Shey describes it. In which case we could use either Base or Xtreme since Gold Xtreme will be restricted in this match.

Even when using the different forms, it really just comes down to how Aether will react to Double’s range. So how will Aether react to his range capabilities?

Okay so I’ll just assume that Aether upscales to 19.15 MT since that’s how the profile and Shey describes it. In which case we could use either Base or Xtreme since Gold Xtreme will be restricted in this match.

Even when using the different forms, it really just comes down to how Aether will react to Double’s range. So how will Aether react to his range capabilities?
As to what the Traveler can do in ranged combat, limited to what I can remember their only answer would be to use Anemo(Wind Manipulation) to attack, sure they have a bow they've used about twice but those weren't in combat situations and their standard form of combat is melee, we don't see them using anything other than their Sword and their standard tactic is charge into melee with their Sword, they can jump great heights though I'm not sure about the effectiveness of that vs someone with actual flight manuever bility.
Although they have fought with Childe in Foul Legacy Mode who has True flight, he doesn't really use it to much of an advantage and usually hovers a little over the ground, Traveler seems to be able to deal with his ranged attacks for a good while, until Childe runs out of Stamina and decides to dip.

As of now we (Genshin Impact players) are yet to see how the Traveler would actually deal with a Height spamming Flying target in Combat.
Not looking good for Them

I’ll be voting for Double then for hit flight and range attacks. I don’t think Aether being able to keep up with Childe would be enough for him to keep up with Luna Trigger. See Childe’s range abilities are very simple, slash energy wave, release straight bursts of arrows, and an AoE blast. But I don’t think that really compares to things like Luna Trigger’s homing attacks and Danmaku which is spamable.

Double FRA

Double beat this guy/girl via more Arsenal....

Traveller can stomp both if they collect all of forgotten abilities but not here

Back